Randomness #6

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness #6

Post by ashiekins16 »

Well I am here..but thats not too exciting.

I am just so bored I have nothing to do but I'm not really tired. I just starting playing poppit on pogo.com.
Whoooo :P

So if anyone still wants to talk about the movie, PM me. I need someone to talk to about it. My boyfriend didn't really care and my sister hasn't seen it yet. I don't really know very many people who have read the books.

So PM me please! =) I am really very nice..haha..Don't mind me..just in a good mood tonight.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

what the hell is poppit? lol I feel like I should know .... hahaa
bestie-fior always tries to get me to play monopoly online with her. :roll:
bestie-cindy just told this guy she likes him and he likes her too :]
i miss my Lyndsay
i am writing my paper, but I don't know what to write for the introduction so it's to coming along too well

I am getting a hair cut tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'll post a picture =)

my senior portait pictures loook so weird (because we took them last year) and my hair was longer haha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Poppit is the game where you pop the balloons if there are two or more next to eachother. lol..I don't know why I like it so much. It helps with the boredom and passes the time.

I wish I could get my haircut. I want it more layered but the boyfriend says he really likes it the way it is. Grr :\
I guess I just wish I could get it back to my brown color. I dyed it black in May and now I want my brown back but I don't have the money to get it stripped. I could do blonde highlights maybe..to give it a little bit lighter color..Hm..I don't know what to do.. :\
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Ash - sorry that you want to talk about the movie but can't since we are on lockdown. I'm seeing it today so maybe if you still want to chat, we can.

Randomness: I so upset because my laptop is acting so stupid. It's brand new so there can't be too much wrong with it right? If I'm only going to the Lex, Facebook and checking my yahoo email, I'm wondering why it's acting stupid.
On a good note. J (my son) got 5 A's and 1 B on his report card, he's in advanced classes so it was nice to see how well he did. He actually brought up his D in Pre-Algebra to a B. Hopefully, he can get all A's like he wants and make the Principal's Honor Roll.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Bored. Really bored. I should go to bed. But I don't want to.

I went to see Twilight again today. And I saw the trailer for Harry Potter and WOW it looks magnificent!!! I can't believe I have to wait till JULY to see it!!! :(

My mom finally likes Rob after seeing the movie. She said that he grew on her. I on the other hand, always have loved him since Harry Potter.

I like duct tape. It's sticky!!! :lol:

Water is WET!!!! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

i have to wait 18 more days for the twilight movie to come out :cry:
but on a good note its less then a week till my birthday (yay) :D
ImageImage
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

That would be great skylarblue, sorry i cant remember your name..I know I've seen it.
Oh man my laptop wouldn't connect to the internet today..im so glad my boyfriend went to school for programing. he fixes my computer all the time. =)

oh yes! the harry potter trailer was amazing. i kept thinking thats what i could have been watching, but it sucks because theres no way we'd ever get both on one day =( which would have been amazing.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

sam--that tyler guy PM'ed me too...i asked him if he always shamelessly plugged his forum in every post/pm he makes. is that too mean of me? i'm a blunt person and sometimes i can't tell if i'm being mean or not. haha
oh man, i wonder if he ever comes over to randomness :shock: that's be awkward...lol.
sorry tyler! ...
yea.

um i finally finished my presentation, for the most part. i don't want to meet with my group tomorrow but alas, i have to. i feel like staying up all night but that probably won't be a good idea...i have too much homework i need to get done tomorrow!!
speaking of which--for spanish, i have to write a letter to the president. i'm writing to obama--whatever, what's the point in writing to bush? not that it'll actually be sent....anyway, does anyone have any ideas on what i can suggest to him? or something like that....hmm....maybe i should actually read the prompt haha.
i'm rambling.

also speaking of boys (i guess it was really just you who was, sam, haha) i haven't talked to andy in days! this is sad. hmm...

have i mentioned it's fricken cold here? i feel the need to mention it in every post, so that if i randomly stop posting on here, you will all know it's because i've died from hypothermia.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

MARY!!!!!!!! *tackle hug*
that was sort of mean, but oh well. he's a creeper. he didn't mention his forum in my PM though, haha

:oops: it's always be talking about boys, haha. oh well. ;)

it's cold here tooooooooo! 25 degrees!!!
and i think i'm sick. 2 and a half hours in the cold waiting for twilight wasn't the brightest idea. i've been sneezing all day.

"Broken Heart" by Motion City Soundtrack is on repeat. i don't really like them.. but i like this song. it's my new ringtone ;)

i ahve a pimple on my forehead and it hurts.........
i can't wait for my hair cut!!!!!!!

my paper is annoying.......

holy elephants, it's 2am. oh well. haha

edit: i changed my avie. i wanted a change from the twilight-ness
so i went for fight club ;)
edward norton is so **** hot
it's a little creepy that he's my mom's age. i don't care........ haha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

HELLO!

I missed this place!! I had soo much to say.. and now I've forgotten most of it.
In school on friday I had i.t so I checked the lex.. and it said something like server unavailable so I thought it was banned in school or something. Then I checked when I came home and I find out it it's shut down until saturday afternoon. Afternoon for you guys is evening over here so I've had serious lex withdrawals (sp).. and my sister found that really funny for some reason. Little sisters are a pain.

Soo.. randomness.. Here's another for your i love you list sam.. ik hou van jou. It's in dutch.. I am seriously forgetting my dutch so I need to use it more often.
And urmm yes.. teeth. I used to have to most horrible teeth you can imagine. I used to get teased about having the same teeth as this guy http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articl ... ldinho.jpg.. try not to laugh... I can't believe I just confessed to that. I used to be very insecure about it. Thank god for my braces.

Anyways.. random story.. I had some friends over at my house yesterday to "revise".. we didn't actually do any revision. So we decide to prank call someone. The conversation went like this.

me: hello.. ( in my best attempt at a mans voice)
friend: hey.
me: urm hello
friend: yes?
( I don't know what to say so there's an akward silence and giggling in the background)
friend: ayan you do realise that I know it's you.

Being the idiot I am.. I forgot to change the caller i.d to private.
It's nearly 2 o'clock and I'm still in my pj's. I only woke up about 12. I had jam and cheese toast for breakfast which sounds gross.. but it's really nice.
I have probably said this a billion times before.. but I'm saying it again anyway.. i'm extremely jealous of all of you that have seen the film. 26 days left for me.
This is the longest post I think I have ever written

I need to get changed.. I'm going shopping with my mum today. Bye!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie