Randomness #6

Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Lynz - You've seen FMA -Gasps- I know a bunch of the cast for that shows. The guy who Plays Ed Elric is a kinda of a friend of mine. Hes such a nice guy...He has more fan girls than you can shake a stick at.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Lynz - I couldn't find anything on that word. All I found is that its a place in the UK

Wow this show I am watching is soooo random. Its like about bees pollinating. odd :?

I am freezing right now. I just went outside to rake.

Random: I love my new house. its so big and nice and by the lake.
I love my room its blue :D My favorite colour.

I did a french test today. I thought I failed because I didnèt study. Then I gave it too the French Teacher and shes like sa va tré bién. Or however you spell it. And I was like yay :D

I am going to do homework. Talk to you guys later :D
Last edited by maddy<3twilight on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

the following for those shows is incredible!!! i am a big fan of metalocalypse... therefore when Dethklok came to dallas i went to the show!hahaha

but yeah FMA! is sweet! it comes on super late sometimes though. i don't watch much TV anymore..

Hey i would shake a stick at those fan girls--- keep them away from your celebrity!

maddy- i know right.. i used a random word generator! they one i always use... i was like WTF.. this isn't a word.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Yeah. FMA is amazing and I brought me to tears. I usually record my shows cause I watch Bleach, Code Geass and FLCL on adult swim.

Anyways, I need a life, I watch to much anime.
ImageImage
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

My feet are really cold.

I got an email from Kym
She isn't going to be on tonight :(
At least that's what it said.
But she did like my first chapter :)

Megan - I swear I am working on your banner, kind of right now, but I don't have that long on here I don't think.

Random - My brother bought a Twilight shirt........for him.
I was like WTF is up with that???
Whatever though.

I go back to school tomorrow
I write better at school though.
I lost inspiration today.
But maybe tomorrow...
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Random.. None of my friends are twilighters so I managed to convert one of them today.

I spoiled it all for her but I don't think she understood a word I'm saying because apparently I talk too fast.

I showed her the trailer and she's even going to watch the film with me now.

But this means she wants to borrow my books and I won't read them for a while because she's a really slow reader.

And I've decided I'm going to school in pyjamas on friday no matter how ridiculous I look.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Hello, hello....

So I'm stuck at work with the one girl that I CANNOT stand. I'm her boss, yet everytime I tell her to do something that I know she's never done before, he first response is always, "Yeah, I know." I want to STRANGLE her.

My new haircut is starting to feel more familar to me. Even though my sister says I look like Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction, lol.

My husband is getting on my nerves more and more lately. I think it might just be the weather making me irritable. Darn it getting dark earlier and bringing forth the depression it likes to throw at me. :(

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Okay . You can take as long as you want.

Ayan - all most all of my friends are Twilighters.

Linds- Sorry to hear that. I have a girl like that at my school. Shes such an idiot and a B**** to us and she thinks shes a twilight dictionary ( I happen to share that title with my friend Sarah in my area.) She also smacks us around and throws fits when she can't play drums on rock band or when we yell at her for singing when we play Rock Band or Guitar Hero (which is a no-no cause the mic is sensitive and can mess us up and shes a horrid singer.))
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

linds- i think you and I are opposite Lindsey's/ Lyndsays because i love when it gets dark- i literally come alive. I hate the day time-- unless its cloudy and rainy. haha

I couldn't possibly get irratated with my husband--- because he just told me that after Christmas, i could go Visit Marlee!!! that makes me SO HAPPY!

ALso i got the small paperback of twilight-- i have all the hardbacks and i want to keep them nice so i got paper back copies, now if i lend them out- they will get my paperbacks only
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Well, the thing is, I LOVE night-time. However, I'm bi-polar, so Wintery months are harder for me. The days get shorter, and make me feel rushed, and restless, on top of the normal depression that sets in. I'm a lot better than when I was in highschool, or even than I was a few years ago, but it still pops up.

And this girl at work is STILL annoying the crap out of me. Something about her voice just gets me... Grrr.

We hired a guy today who looks like a mini-me version of my ex today. Even has the little gap between his front teeth. Creeeeeepy.

And Lynzeee, that's great news! Is it a Christmas gift, or is that how you're spending part of the holidays?

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!