Randomness #6

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness #6

Post by samajama »

ashiekins16 - thanks! I like my rank, too. but i don't know your name :oops: sorry

lynz- i'm lazy!!! and "writing" my paper ;) i should start that now.......................... :roll:
btw i want chapter 14, you B! :P

clu music just came up on itunes and I want to go out and dance ;) once I'm 18, i can officially go clubbing, haha, except that my friends are losers and probably won't want to go with me, so i still won't ARGH (rant over)

i'm trying to think of how many languages i can say i love you in..
I love you.
Ti amo.
Ich liebe dich.
Te amo.
Tē amō.
σε φιλῶ.
Volim te.
Kocham cie.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

BOO! We need our guys night out... I love spending time with my gf but its different when your with the guys...
Randomness Regular!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

dnaz wrote:BOO! We need our guys night out... I love spending time with my gf but its different when your with the guys...

oh hey! i guess i should tell you the rules-- =)

No one liners..

no chat like posts- well you can chat but if its aimed to one person-- just pm.

no net speak OMGWTFBBQ? haha okay?

and welcome! i am glad you came by =)

edit- I am re-reading twilight.. i finished Breaking dawn last night-- i am a total freak..
SHANNON! i need BDB haha

By the way I am Lyndsay.. i prefer Lynz =)
Last edited by Lynzeee on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

I didn't see that trailer... and I am glad too because those kinds of movies freak me out!! I am a total wimp when it comes to scary movies...

Oh!! Everone needs to go to this website: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ It is freaking hilarious. THE best ever is "Naked Mohawk-Baby Carrot Jockeys" There are many many many more too... the fan favorites are some of the best I have to say. Be sure and read what she has to say about each cake- that is the funny part!! :lol:

Lynz- it is okay that you don't write all the time. I totally understand... Plus I don't think I have read the most recent of the chapters anyways... I really need to wait until the end of the semester to do any more outside reading. So I won't get to it 'til Christmas break anyways. But you better have more out by then... ;)

Randomness: I just realized (when I was checking them all) that I now have five different email accounts. :? How did this happen you may ask?? Well... I have two yahoo ones, one for an addy to give to websites so then can send their junk to that one, and the other one for personal use. Then I have three (three!!) that are for school... ?!?!? And I have to check all of them on a daily basis because I get important info from all three... they should really combine them. And then I have to remember which teachers do and don't check which emails daily to remember the best ways to contact them... ugh. It is very stressful. Not to mention all of the websites that I am a part of that I check multiple times each day... this one included. I spend entirely too much time on the computer for someone who doesn't have time to do anything other than homework and work.

Speaking of homework... I am going to go start reading Alexander Pope's "Windsor Forest" in the high hopes that it will put me into a deep sleep for the night. :D So I am going to say good night!! And I will see yall in the morning.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i posted my thoughts on the movie in the movie thread. no, lynz, it wasn't nearly as random and incoherent as the PM i sent you right after i got back lol. but yes...seen it twice now. that's all i'll say.

still haven't finished my presentation. it's amazing how much of a slacker i am. really. i'm just finding it hard to care about it. which is bad since it's a group presentation and everyone gets the same grade. i guess i should try harder....you know, for them. plus i have to meet with said group tomorrow and i don't have everything written down. i have slides though! isn't that enough?!

anyway. lynz!! don't feel too bad about not writing because i haven't in two weeks now. i'm just too busy worrying about all the homework i have to do and then proceeding to not do it, which leads to more worrying. it's a vicious circle.....but! nonetheless, i'm excited to read a new chapter from you haha.

i think i'm developing a thing for jasper.....i might officially join team jasper as well---you know, along with team edward. as whatshisname puts it in sweet home alabama, i shall be riding two horses with one a**. except that in this case, it's entirely possible to do!! bahahaha.

i finished new moon! yay! eclipse next with smelxy edward (ps--i like this new term smelxy. smells good+sexy. it suits him). goodness. i really have to pee (randomness)

sam! i missed you!!

okay. off to catch up on all the shows i've missed lately. back later!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

alrighty ill follow the rules ^.^ i was gonna edit my post but i cant seem to find it...
oh and im Danh(no way you can pronounce it... so in english its kinda like Don)

ummm anyone know anything good to cook? im tired of going out to eat and need to start cooking more. just now i made some sweet soy sauce glazed stakes and rice pilaf... any advice peoples?
Randomness Regular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Sam--My name is Ashlyn or you can call me Ash. Doesn't matter.
I love Jasper so much now. And Jackson reminds me of someone. I think its Jake Gyllenhael (sp?)

So I am watching Air Force One. I really enjoy this movie. I love Gary Oldman. Hes such a great actor.

And for those of you in the U.S..do you like Thanksgiving? It's okay but for some reason I'm really looking forward to it this year. =) The meals are always soo good.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Danh~ you came to the write place- i happen to love cooking- i rarely eat out.
Chicken Alfredo my favorite( i make it homemade of course- just a simple alfredo sauce recipe will do)
Quesadillas with Chicken or even taco meat(hamburger)
Chili!!! *meagan's favorite if she sees this she is sure to freak* i just buy the chili kit and all the other stuff required
garlic and lemon juice marinated tilapia fish over white rices soo good.

man i am getting hungry.. I made Cajun 15 bean soup with my left over ham bone from last week.. soo good!

Mary~ your flippin' pm cracked me up.. i felt like i was on crack though too-- so reading it was just hard i had so many thoughts and it was soo flippin'

andlate!

ash~ I think jackson looks like a young Johnny Depp.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Okay, there are plenty of things to cook that are super easy, I make dinner most nights.
So, Allrecipes.com is really good for any recipe needed, but googling is also another alternative.
One I make all the time is Ginger-teriyaki chicken stirfry.
The ingrediants are, chicken, walnuts, green pepper, teriyaki sauce, ground ginger, and chives.

Basic instructions:
1. cook chicken with ginger and Teriyaki sauce, cube
2. in a separate pan cook walnuts and peppers individually until cooked
3. stir all together w/ chives in one pan and cook with more ginger and teriyaki sauce
4. serve with stemed rice

I can't exactly figure out the whole recipe, I never used one, I always just made it.
If you want more detailed instructions, please PM me.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Lynz- ooh he kind of does. maybe thats why i have this thing for him now. aww hes such a cutie =)
http://us.imdb.com/media/rm3791756544/nm1717152
love that..his eyes are amazing

Wow, how is it possible to now have anything random to say. I'm usually random. I think I have a boring life.
:|

So has anyone heard of the movie Australia? My friend was talking about it..it comes out next week I think. I don't understand the whole plot..It has Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)