The Hanson Thread

aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by aurelia92 »

okay, so apparently, i completely ruined the computer. as in, only the hardware still existed and my sister had to get her genius computer-freak of a friend to tell her how to reinstall windows. took hours. thank god for backup. now all i have to do is install all the old programs *sniffle* and msn isnt working. yay.. and i lost photoshop cs!!

but anyway, at least the internet works and thats the main thing.

i am sooo looking forward to new pics and stuff:D im getting excited!! Mimi..where can we expect them? where do i have to look?

and why is this thread sooo unpopulated? where is everyone?
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Well crap.

First we find out about Stephenie not finishing Midnight Sun and now there's going to be a delay on the new Walk book/EP as well... bah. Way to start off the weekend in a funk, Meems. :cry:

I should have pics from the opening up by tomorrow night, Sunday morning at the very latest.

...and for the love of all things Holy, please Lord, PLEASE don't let them name this poor baby Juda Sloan.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh yay. not that i coulda bought it anyway, but still.

and wait. JUDA SLOAN? youre kidding, right? RIGHT? please..

but thanks for that about the pics:) im gonna need that on sunday. sundays my sisters going-away party, too, so i need some nice piccy wics (sry) of my boys. even if one of them does still have ridiculously long hair:P
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

*eyes go wide*

Mightnight Sun is...not being completed? :shock:

Well, damn, that totally ruined my good mood.

And, exactly what is happening this weekend? All I know is that it involves Hanson...:S
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol check h.net, honey:)

can anyone else not watch this video? http://video.aol.com/video/hanson-on-th ... ns/1133259
im really annoyed about not being able to watch this. have been for a couple of months now:P it says its temporarily unavailable, used to say it wasnt available in my country..
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Hanson, along with Grath Brooks (...random much?) are set to be the ribbon cutters at the grand opening of the new stadium there in Tulsa. It'll be their first big public thing in terms of the press since the end of the last leg of the tour.

This post will pick up soon since we'll have daily pics, news, and reviews, always does. <3.

In other news is it bad that I've already bought two cute pairs of Steve Madden sandles that I'm saving for RockBoat? *sheepish look*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aw no its not bad, its cute:) although if you keep it up at this pace it might get bad, specially for your bank account lol. its so great that youre going, wish i could, but im sorta getting used to the fact that its gonna take me at least another 2 years to see them.. as sad as it is, its realistic:(

ahhh just reading the sentence about having new pics and news and stuff is making me feel all fuzzy inside. i need something good this year. might as well be Hanson:D

i was just wondering, where do the guys live now? Tulsa or New York?

how did you actually find out about them? in 97?
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Hnet members, be sure to check out your email inboxes this weekend. There's quite a bit of news coming down the pipeline, including Walk book/EP pre-ordering dates, the first Hnet member event of the year, new music, and some scary Willy Wonka-looking dude that makes me think the boys have inhaled a little too much paint fumes while painting all these baby nurseries.
:shock:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i do realize im posting on here more than necessary, or acceptable, but still... nicely put, Mimi.. the willy wonka dude? god. i dont even wanna know what that is. is that from the "music video"?
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Just wondering, did anyone hear about the whole Nick Jonas campaign?

I got this little bit of info in an email:

"Nick is giving 4 of his fans a chance to walk with him to raise funds for juveline diabetes, which has been dubbed "Walk in Nick's Shoes." Nick says, "It's going to be really exciting to meet the winners...'"

I'm pretty sure this is true, but does anyone find this incredibly similar to The Walk?