The Hanson Thread

Edward's_Stalker
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Edward's_Stalker »

Hanson. i love them. The Veronicas. i love them too. mmmmmmmmmm............both my favortie bands on one tour. I AM SO GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the House of Blues is the best place for a concert. you usuallt end up with seats 4-5 ft. from the stage and sometimes they come out and sign stuff. OMIGOD!!!!!!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Likeasunburn wrote:Taylor Spawn Numeruo Quatro is due around the begining of November, and seriously, there must be something in the water out there in Tulsa, because it's another boy.
wait. WAIT. NOVEMBER??? i cant believe theyve been hiding it for that long!!! and another boy? poor Penny. and now they cant call the baby another name of their songs, can they..
soo while we were joking about Taylor gettig another minihanson, it was actually already on the way?
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

lol well considering that we didn't hear about Ezra until a month after he was born, I can beleive it. Though that was a whole OTHER kinda mess...

What's scary is Walker and Diana had Zoe in their late 40's... yeah. I don't know how many buses they'll need, but if they keep this baby rate up until then... oi.

And this is even scarier:

New merchandise is being manufactured now and will be available starting in September, and more items to come by the middle of the month. These include all new:

Tote bag, Hoodie, Keychain, Dress, Tour T's, Scarf, Posters, & More!

Oh that can NOT be good... :?
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

:shock:

Dress?

Dress!?

What kind of dress could they possibly be selling? I mean, I can understand the scarf but...not the dress.

Anyway, I saw on Hnet that they're on CBS, FOX, and the CW September 5th and 6th. Does anyone know what times this would be for FOX and CW? Cause, from what I've gathered, on CBS they're on the Early Show but for the other two I'm really confused.

And, is it possible that on any of those channels, they would be having the danceoff?
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

lol I can just see that band meeting...

"Dude!" *Taylor freaks out and nearly falls out of his chair* "We should make and sell like a scarf... and a matching dress! That'd be cool!!!" *Isaac pats him on the head*

Let me go and look up the times and dates for the tv appearnces in NY, but I really don't expect to see the Jonas dance-off thing live. I expect our first glimpse of that'll end up being in a FUTY.

Ok the CW thing is a local only news peogram, but here are the national ones:

Sept 5, 7:00 PM EST, On The Record With Greta Van Susteren - Fox News channel
Sept 6, 9:00 AM EST, CBS This Morning - Local CBS channel
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh god Mimi. in their late 40s? whats Taylor trying to do???
okay, so the scarf i can sort of deal with. but i NEED to see that dress. im scared already.

speaking of scared, i just found out today im gonna need surgery on my stupid jaw next year. oh yay..
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Thank you so much, Mimi! That made my day knowing I wouldn't have to TiVo them on FOX in case it was in the morning and I would be at school.

Anyway, yea, that band meeteing would be a bit scary...*thinks* Zac should have taped it or something for us ;)

Aw! I hope everything works out alright, Aurelia!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hey, when is that dance off thing and what channel is it on? I'd like to watch it.. even though I'm not a fan of Hanson or the Jonas Brothers but I think it could be funny.

By the way, Chadley, didn't I tell you to post in the Muse thread because I posted in the Hanson thread? *stern look*
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

*sigh* All I have to say is that Hanson is the greatest ever. They are officially the only people that can say they can get me out of any funk I might be in.

Today I was personally attacked by my guard instructor because I don't lead as well as I should. If I didn't have MMMBop or something along those lines, I don't know what I would've done.

So, altogether, today has been the crappiest day of my life.

But I'm listening to Runaway Run, so my day is gradually getting better.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Here's one of my "GAH! This day sucks, I need me a fix!" favorites: http://youtube.com/watch?v=naPZmBcUvpY