The Hanson Thread

aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by aurelia92 »

i love that song:) and i reallly needed some cheering up yesterday (today too actually).. i cant believe ill be getting my 3rd surgery in er..3 years? and its not my foot but my face this time so yeah.. could be happier. although its only in like a year anyway so i shouldnt be worried at all:P

i am SOOO looking forward to seeing some new stuff in september. there hasnt been a whole lot going on these last 2 months or so.. does anyone know if the stuff on tv are live performances or interviews?
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Fairly confident that they'll play Been There Before on the early show. Guess we'll know for sure once we see what they play this weekend at the BOK Center opening. <3.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh lordy lord...this weekend?? oh god, yeah.. its almost september!

are there gonna be anything like pics or something at that opening? i somehow still hope that zac saw the light and cut his hair but something tells me thats not gonna happen:P
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

aurelia92 wrote:oh lordy lord...this weekend?? oh god, yeah.. its almost september!

are there gonna be anything like pics or something at that opening? i somehow still hope that zac saw the light and cut his hair but something tells me thats not gonna happen:P
If only...if only.

*cough*If only I had the guts to feel this way
If only you'd look at me and want to stay
If only I'd take you in my arms and say
I won't go 'cause I need you*cough* :lol: Lol.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Mimi... i was just looking back over the thread..and er..more than a year ago you said something about the original cut off version of never let go. you dont still happen to have that?

im obsessed:( but then, i guess we all are.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

You mean THE version? As in "HolyGodThatBoyCanNotJustBeSeventeenUghhhhhh!" version?

lol Yeah, I'm sure I do. I'll upload tonight from home. :p
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

yes lol that version, but ive never heard it! ahhh!!!! thanksss!!!

right now, i am obsessed with song for jim, and most of all, THIS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqulQLmP3I

theres just something about it. i cant even hear the lyrics but its very much what im feeling right now lol
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Never Let Go - Early Underneath Demo 2001 (unfinished): http://www.sendspace.com/file/ity8oy

Enjoy!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

thanks sooo much!

okay, after listening to were gonna find out for about 70 times, almost crying and after having read 32 pages on this thread (the first 32, i think), im going to bed. its 3.27am. if i ever meet Taylor, im soooo blaming him for my insomnia..

and also, for those of you who hate the h.net forums, try the team freeze and the love machine, theyre really great girls..
oh and Mimi, whyyyy did you delete half the stuff you linked to like a year ago on this thread? (no im not being serious lol)

and..does Marcy &co from the last thread still exist? (yes i DO realize this is a rather stalker-ish question lol)

sorry for the long post. i ramble when im tired.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Expired download links make the world sad. If you are looking for something specific just lemme know and I'll try to get it back up for ya.

And I'm quite sure that will be A LOT of pics from Saturday, it happens whenever the boys have been in hiding for a few months. And while I can't speak for Zac... at least we know one Hanson who will have "cleaned up" his act! :lol: