Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Likeasunburn »

Few more lovely new shots for you guys:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3243/295 ... 0398_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/295 ... 20a3_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/295 ... d312_o.png
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3161/295 ... bcc4_o.png

Die? Why yes, I did. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3045/295 ... c68d_o.png

Pssst guys, don't be shocked to see this thread locked and restarted sometime in the next day or so. The Lexicon always does that once we reach 100 pages of replies. I'm not sure how many we had on the former incarnation of the site... 6? 8?...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh lord. 100? didnt we start in august? late august? we are too cool:D

ahhh those pics are loovvvee. but. okay. this will go over the completely wrong way and sound rude, but Tay... work out more! or maybe im just used to my neighbour who goes running, fencing and to the fitness studio every day. and lifts weights that i cant lift with both hands. and hes my age.
okayyyy. but i love Tay with the electric guitar. we havent been seeing enough of that lately.
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Thanks Mimi!

*sighs* I'm so incredibly nervous about the whole thing. I feel like I'll get up there and just be like "...hi... :oops: "

Anyway, I'll keep my ears open for DITW. :D

Also, since I have no clue about this stuff, am I allowed to bring a camera in for during the show? Or should I just hand it to my friends who are going, say goodbye, head off, and hope they get good shots from where they are?
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

If your venue is one of the few that allow cameras, most this tour didn't, then sure ask your friends to bring it in for you. They don't allow any outside cameras in the m&g obviously. Also I'm not sure if your show is seated or GA but the results of where and when m&g people are actually let inside the venue has varried so much that there's no telling. They've been in first and been in dead last, or you may be let back outside in time to take your spot back in the main line. Depending on what you and your friends have planned, and how important being in front is for you, your best bet may be to pre-arrange a meeting spot inside, like near the merch table or the bar so that you can all enjoy the show together. No matter what your view, to me, that's always the best part.

<3.
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Hmm, ok. I'll have to talk to my friends about it all. I just hope we're not going to be let in dead-last. I'm hoping if they give us enough time to get back in the main line, I can just hop back with my friends and hope we get a good spot. :)
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

okay. i ended up revising practically nothing. so im gonna need a miracle to not fail that exam tomorrow:( oh well. i blame Tay:)

i cant believe i actually spent this evening looking for early 2001 Hanson pics and consoling my friend on msn. im crazy.

sorry for the random post btw, happens when im tired. nighty night xxx
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

*fans self* so those pictures of taylor.... are SOOOOO gorgeous. but of course, didnt expect any less from him.

Barike, on the other hand... That was both frightening and amusing at the same time.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Aurelia, I do believe that TTA came out in 2000 (correct me if I'm wrong), and that would make them go on tour, and in 2001 start (attempting) to record Underneath with Island/Def Jam. Then again, we all know that I've not been a fan for more than a year and a half, so I don't know a whole lot about anything.

And anywho, Latin sounds interesting. The only things I know in latin are Carpe Diem, Carpe Noctem (did I spell that last one right??), and Vini, Vidi, Vici. Except I totally wouldn't take it. But I do want to learn German so I can sing Tokio Hotel's German songs and freak everyone out.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

*falls down in hysteric laughter* ohhhh man. So Nissa just texted me from the NYC show, and guess who a new haircut, highlights, and brand spankin new bright white pants?

:roll:
Marcy
Lexicon Crisis Evacutation Coordinator

Post by Marcy »

NO! The WHITE PANTS ARE GONE. I refuse to believe they are back.

*lives happily in denial*