Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Alison
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by Alison »

TeamEdward1918 wrote:Good info Alison, thanks! I love hearing more about their backgrounds before they were Vampires. Thanks for posting that!
Those Personal Correspondence pages have loads of information that wasn't present in the books. It is so fascinating!
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Alison wrote:Those Personal Correspondence pages have loads of information that wasn't present in the books. It is so fascinating!
I know, I need to get around to reading them all! lol. Can't wait for the guide, hope they at least include a summary of character backgrounds.

Has anyone heard a little more detail of what the guide will be like? I mean, I know there will be bios and stuff, but will there be a full character list? I'm sure this won't be some huge book, lol, I'm just dying to know what it'll be like! :D
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

I have a couple questions about what everyone thinks about the Cullen's future. THey have such a solid story that they have been using for a while now whenever they move to a new area. Jasper and Rose being siblings and Edward, Alice, and Emmett being "siblings". But now with Bella, Renesmee, and possibly Jacob, how are they gonna work them into a story in a new area.

And also, how do you think the relationshop will be between Renesmee and her parents when she ages to seem older then them.

One more, do you think Renesmee and Jacob will be able to have kids and if so what will they be?
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Those are some really good questions. Didn't Carlisle say that Nessie and Jake had the same amount of chromosomes? I know she's basically immortal, but she's still part human. I think that they could... That would be so awesome. :)
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I think that it'll be that Jasper and Rose are blood-related, Edward and Nessie are blood-related, and the other four are just adoptive siblings.

Odd, their relationship will be very different around and away from humans. If she ends up 21-22, she'll look like the oldest child in the family, other than Jacob.

I think they'll have beautiful little freaks- and I use the term affectionately- who are half-werewolf and quarter-vampire.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

suzyq248 wrote:I have a couple questions about what everyone thinks about the Cullen's future. THey have such a solid story that they have been using for a while now whenever they move to a new area. Jasper and Rose being siblings and Edward, Alice, and Emmett being "siblings". But now with Bella, Renesmee, and possibly Jacob, how are they gonna work them into a story in a new area.

And also, how do you think the relationshop will be between Renesmee and her parents when she ages to seem older then them.

One more, do you think Renesmee and Jacob will be able to have kids and if so what will they be?
1. As far as the story is concerned for the Cullen's. I believe it would remain much the same but that Bella, Renesmee, and Edward would be related more closely (to explain why Reneesme would look so close to them). According to Niheul though, he stopped aging when he physically appeared to be a young man. So I would suspect that she'd stop somewhere between 17-20 physically. Jacob appears to be much older than the Cullen's physically so I would wager he would be a friend of some sort that lives with the family.

2. Parents NEVER see their children as anything but children so the relationship will forever be Father, Mother, Daughter :)

3. I am not convinced that Jacob & Nessie can have children because her body stops changing after a little more than seven years. She, like her immortal sisters, will be frozen physically in time unable to make the physical changes needed. In addition, if half-breed girls could have children I am certain that it would have already been done with Niheul's sisters seeing that their father was trying to create a super-race and all. We already know 23 can work with 24 & 25 in the way of compatibility (wolvies with their humans, vamps with their humans).
Last edited by shatarah on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

All of this would fit perfectly in the Speculation topic "In the Twilight Zone" :) You all should check it out!

:D
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

For awhile Renesmee will have to be in hiding because she changes so quickly! But once she slowed down majorly, she could just be out like all them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:I think that it'll be that Jasper and Rose are blood-related, Edward and Nessie are blood-related, and the other four are just adoptive siblings.

Odd, their relationship will be very different around and away from humans. If she ends up 21-22, she'll look like the oldest child in the family, other than Jacob.

I think they'll have beautiful little freaks- and I use the term affectionately- who are half-werewolf and quarter-vampire.
OME, that made me laugh so much! "Beautiful little freaks", haha
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

Okay, so If Nessie and Jake can have kids, they'll be overly gorgeous, fast growing, immortal,blood sucking puppies! :D

My question: so you know how throughout the saga there's some sort of electric current between Edward and Bella?(espcecially in twilight) I never really got what it actually was, at first I thought it was a metaphor or something for their immdiate love,but right now during my fifth reading of Twilight,Bella. Says that it wasn't the cold of Edward's hand that bothered her, it was that the touch stung like an electric current ran between them. Anyone else wonder about it ?