Twilight Saga Q&A #2

singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by singleduetoedward »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote: If you were like fat and you were transformed into a vampire, would you lose the fat in order to become beautiful? or would it stay there and even if u tried really hard to exercise it wouldn't go?
lol, I've wondered about this too. I don't think that it was ever addressed in the books or in the correspondence with SM, so I guess we're just left to wonder!
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
loltanyasmynametoo
Wandering Through Town

Post by loltanyasmynametoo »

here's my question...
what's up with the eggs in stephenie's books? In the host, wanda and jamie eat eggs. In New moon, emily makes a lot of eggs. In Breaking dawn, when bella's pregnant, she eats a crap load o' eggs. Why eggs?
Murray:"He's like the Pied Piper of cool. Pied Piper was cool wasn't he?"
Bret: "Pied Piper wasn't cool, he took all those kids into a cave."
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

loltanyasmynametoo wrote:here's my question...
what's up with the eggs in stephenie's books? In the host, wanda and jamie eat eggs. In New moon, emily makes a lot of eggs. In Breaking dawn, when bella's pregnant, she eats a crap load o' eggs. Why eggs?
Well, Eggs are Cheap and Easy. As far as Emily making lots of Eggs, it was breakfast, and probably easier than pancakes... lol. Bella being pregnant? Not sure, I'm betting though that Stephenie likes eggs, or liked them alot when she was pregnant. I'd like to add that to my list of things to ask her if i ever meet her. It's actually a good question!
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

I haven't read the whole series: But I have a question: It might actually be kind of funny Did Stephenie hear that some were angry that Bella ended up "loving" Jacob? If so, what was her reaction? No offense to anyone who might have felt that way, but it shouldn't be a surprise. As they say, "the course of true love never did run smooth." What kind of story would it be if it were too easy for Edward and Bella to be together? No matter what kind of love she had for Jacob, doesn't sound like she felt anything for him, that she felt for Edward. Didn't Stephenie say in Twilight just how deep their love is? Again, I'm not slamming anyone, I'm just curious what Stephenie thought. I hope there is more then four books. It sounds like Stephenie is just going with the flow of things right now. I really hope there are more Twilight books. Anyone who knows Stephenie please let her know how much we love Twilight, and hope she continues the series for as long as possible. I heard about Midnight Sun, :cry: I hope she does finish it. Please just send as much support as possible to Stephenie!
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Destani

Post by Destani »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:If you were like fat and you were transformed into a vampire, would you lose the fat in order to become beautiful? or would it stay there and even if u tried really hard to exercise it wouldn't go?
Siobhan in BD is a larger woman (Bella mentions something about being mesmerized by the way her body undulated as she walked) so no, I don't think you would lose fat. Different cultures and eras thought larger women were more beautiful so being thin was not always associated with beauty. You would simply become beautiful at whatever size and shape you were as a human.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

I have another question: Someone posted this topic on Amazon: What would you guys think of Twilight being a tv series? It's happened before with popular movies. I would like to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart still play Edward and Bella if that were the case. What do you guys think? And what about a theme song for Edward and Bella(Besides Bella's Lullbaly)? I was thinking Madonna's "Secret". It seems to fit them!
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

E&BForever wrote:I have another question: Someone posted this topic on Amazon: What would you guys think of Twilight being a tv series? It's happened before with popular movies. I would like to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart still play Edward and Bella if that were the case. What do you guys think? And what about a theme song for Edward and Bella(Besides Bella's Lullbaly)? I was thinking Madonna's "Secret". It seems to fit them!
Chantell
No.No. NO. lol :lol: I think that a Twilight series would be aweful. It wouldn't really be Twilight. It would be some television show called Twilight with all of the Twilight characters. Because Twilight is the book, and now movie. Twilight is the book where James attacks Bella, Bella and Edward fall in love, etc. etc. What are they gonna do? See how many different ways they can mangle the book?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Alicia_Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alicia_Cullen »

Ya know, I wonder if a werewolf could imprint on a vampire?That's just one question I've always wondered...
"I Love you" - Bella Swan, "You Are My Life Now" - Edward Cullen

Check out my music at: http://www.myspace.com/wordsunwritten11
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

E&BForever wrote:I have another question: Someone posted this topic on Amazon: What would you guys think of Twilight being a tv series? It's happened before with popular movies. I would like to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart still play Edward and Bella if that were the case. What do you guys think? And what about a theme song for Edward and Bella(Besides Bella's Lullbaly)? I was thinking Madonna's "Secret". It seems to fit them!
Chantell
I think that would be awsome they would have more time to develope the relationships. As far as the title goes, they turned the Sookie Stackhouse novels into a series and named it after the drink in it "True Blood". Maybe they could name it Forks or something. But I thought there was a show on CBS already like twilight on. Something called Moonlight? Correct me if I am wrong.
foolinthemoon wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:
Chocolatebrowneyes wrote:OK I have looked and looked and it may seem like a trivial question...
BUT... Alice said that she had to get the (wedding) dress already because of a waiting list... Exactly how long was that waiting list and how long before had Alice known that Bella and Edward were going to get married? :?:
I wonder this too! I've looked for clues, but to no avail. Its really hard to tell, but I'm willing to bet Alice saw Edward proposing, as soon as he decided that he was going to ask Bella, and in turn, Alice probably put in an order for the dress in the next 5 minutes, lol So It could have been as early as the END of New Moon, when Edward and Bella made the deal, Her hand for his Venom.
I was thinking that too but this is Alice we're talking about and I was wondering if she was saw it as one of the possible futures for Edward from the beginning...and it gave her a reason to shop :mrgreen: and what I know about custom wedding dresses is they take more than a few months to make...but I could be wrong so I was thinking book 1 maybe?
I asked this question to! (in the other Q&A thread) And I agree with Chocolatebrowneyes, I think she got it in book one, where like Edward decides he can't stay away from her anymore.
I had this revelation last night readng.... well.. book one! LOL I was trying to figure out when Edward started to come to her house SPECIFICALLY (has a time line going in her head) when i realized that when ever he DID decide not to ignore her anymore probably also brought on the wedding dress... lol
I think that this will be revealed more in Midnight Sun but from having read what was written so far, I think he finally decides to be with her and goes to see her the first time when she has her first Edward dream (I don't remember when that was but I believe it was after her trip to First Beach). I also think that Alice started planning long before even Edward decided. I think from the moment she saw a chance that Bella would join them and knowing Edward so well she ordered it then. She probably ordered a Wedding dress and plane tickets (just in case they had to run).
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Alicia_Cullen wrote:Ya know, I wonder if a werewolf could imprint on a vampire?That's just one question I've always wondered...
I don't think so because of the beliefs the Quiliet have about why they imprint. I mean imprinting on a vamp would be totally dangerous seeing as the venom is poisonious to the warewolves. But weirder things have happened.

Ok question...Renesmee is said to have skin as hard as a vampires, but she is human...can she have kids?

Another do you really think Leah is a genetic dead end? I think SM is just setting us up there I think Leah still has more to do and a future story will be about her.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth