Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby dopeydm » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:12 pm

cullens_love wrote:
Can a Vampire love fade I mean would it be possible that Edward and Bella or any other vampire couple split up


I don't think a Vampire couple could ever split up. Their love seems so much more absolute than "human" love. Maybe that is why the lover feels the need to avenge one's death.

Hmmm....if Marcus ever knew how his wife died, would he avenge her?
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby debussygirl » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Yes, I'm sure he would avenge her. Vampires are just like that, always avenging.
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby shatarah » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:29 pm

dopeydm wrote:
cullens_love wrote:
Can a Vampire love fade I mean would it be possible that Edward and Bella or any other vampire couple split up


I don't think a Vampire couple could ever split up. Their love seems so much more absolute than "human" love. Maybe that is why the lover feels the need to avenge one's death.

Hmmm....if Marcus ever knew how his wife died, would he avenge her?


The only reason he hasn't done anything is because he doesn't know who killed her. I doubt that he'd ever find out since Aro is the only one who knows who killed her and he's not about to tell Marcus.

Why wont Aro tell him? Well because Aro killed her (his own sister) to keep Marcus from leaving. Aro did not want to lose Marcus' gift.
Image
User avatar
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby cullens_love » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Marcus finding out could be something SM could usw in another book, it could lead to the end of the volturi so the Cullens can take over ;)
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
Image
User avatar
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 am

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby CrazilyObsessed024 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm

I am skipping a little back. But I disagree with what some have said. Although I doubt that vampires would ever fall out of love. I think it is possible.

Change rarely comes, but it can. If they can experience a great enough change to fall in love, I am sure they can experience one great enough to fall out of it.

Unlikely, but I think it is more possible than people are giving credit for.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 am
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby who_needs_fangs? » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Yes, but it would take something very bad to make either side of the couple do anything worth calling off a mating. I can't see it happening to any of the couples we know of.

I was musing recently when I thought of something...

You know how when you don't wear earrings for a long time, your piercing closes? Well, when Leah turned into a wolf, I imagine that every time she lost control - which seems to be rather often for the young ones - wouldn't the earrings pop out? If that happened to me, I would give up wearing jewelry at all. Her piercing would have closed quite quickly because of the wolf healing. And she can't pierce her ears again until she's stopped phasing. How long until Leah can wear earrings again?
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
User avatar
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
 
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby ringswraith » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 pm

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:I am skipping a little back. But I disagree with what some have said. Although I doubt that vampires would ever fall out of love. I think it is possible.

Change rarely comes, but it can. If they can experience a great enough change to fall in love, I am sure they can experience one great enough to fall out of it.

Unlikely, but I think it is more possible than people are giving credit for.


This is why, when I answered the question, I specifically mentioned requited love.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby BrandOfHeroine » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

CrazilyObsessed024 wrote:I am skipping a little back. But I disagree with what some have said. Although I doubt that vampires would ever fall out of love. I think it is possible.

Change rarely comes, but it can. If they can experience a great enough change to fall in love, I am sure they can experience one great enough to fall out of it.

Unlikely, but I think it is more possible than people are giving credit for.

I agree...kinda. i mean, I agree when you said about them "experiencing a great enough change". However, I only think this falling out of love thing can only happen in couples who don't love each other unconditionally, like the Cullens and their partners do.
Image
User avatar
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby CrazilyObsessed024 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:54 pm

I am not saying that one will do something that will make the other fall out of love with them. They would not have that deep a bond with someone who could change that person's mind about them. They don't change personalities, so this couldn't really occur. It could. But very very unlikely.

I meant another force outside the relationship causes them to seperate.

Or maybe they will meet another person that just so happens to be a better match for them. It is highly unlikely. But, again, possible.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 am
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Postby edward4ever » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 pm

who_needs_fangs? wrote:You know how when you don't wear earrings for a long time, your piercing closes? Well, when Leah turned into a wolf, I imagine that every time she lost control - which seems to be rather often for the young ones - wouldn't the earrings pop out? If that happened to me, I would give up wearing jewelry at all. Her piercing would have closed quite quickly because of the wolf healing. And she can't pierce her ears again until she's stopped phasing. How long until Leah can wear earrings again?

I'm not here to answer your question, I'm here to thank you for the image that has popped into my head and now I can't get it out. I wish I was a CGI wiz so that I could show you a picture...

It's the picture of a huge wolf wearing dangly earrings...or diamond studs, if you prefer!! :lol: Thanks!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
User avatar
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron