Randomness #7

December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Randomness #7

Post by December »

Right then... Randomness #7

This is a completely random thread. Anything goes. That being said it, will be completely deleted and restarted every 100 pages. So if you have something to say that you want to save, you'd better put it in a PM, and not here.

This thread can be anything: tell us a funny thing that happened to you, a grumpy thing that happened to you, just talk about your day, what's on your mind, what you saw on TV...whatever. This is for things you want to say, but don't necessarily need a whole topic for.

Just remember that at the end of 100 pages it will be deleted and the thread will start anew.

Happy posting everyone!

Oh, and someone PM a mod when you get to 100 pages....

A reminder, especially for those who are new to this thread.... PLEASE TRY AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF IM-STYLE POSTING. Yes, IM-type chatting is more ok on this thread than elsewhere on the Lex, but please keep it under control. You guys have done a good job of making this one last longer than the previous one -- keep up the good work!.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness #7

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Okay I really should leave, but I just had to say hi to randomness 7 :D
Feels really good to say that.
My virtual home <333

Random - Today I had to stand outside in the freezzing cold for like 30 minutes protecting the front door to the church to make sure kids wouldn't go outside without thier parents. I was freezing my A off, and my cough came back.

I would post the rules, but I seriously do have to get off -- like now...
Can another regular do it for me??

Good night
Love you guys
<333333

Here are our rules.
Randomness Thread Rules

1: ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)
2: Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post
3: No net speak -- only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...
4: No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO.
5: If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), Tengo Nubs(Mary), wildroses(Lauren), or me(Shel) - Most of us have 'Random Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.
Last edited by 'twahy-lahyt' on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Yay! The randomness is back online! I miss getting to post here when its down.

So today i got season one part one of Ouran High School Host Club and I fell in love with it again. Its hilarious at points and yeah. I'm happy to know a good amount of that cast. I'm also happy I have my new Alice choker and Cullen crest patch. I collect patches for my jacket. My rarest is my Ouran academy one because you can't buy them in the U.S. unless you go to a specialty store or a con.

"I order you to master the funky chicken in one week!"
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG Randomness 7!!
we talk wayy to much!
Listening to Supermassive Black Hole.
Heard that the New moon movie wasn't supposed to come out until 2010. I can't wait that long :(

I should really get off too. Byee Shel and everyone!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

YES!

thanks December!

and thanks Shannon for letting me know.

awesomeness..

remember the rules- remember to follow them- if you have any questions the regulars are known- they have Randomness in there Sigs. =)

Yay! i feel like i am home.. and i had so many random things to say- i forgot them all! ugh

oh i watched twister-- i think Marlee did too..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Too Exciting! A new thread!

Theres so much news thats too funny.
"Pop star/actress Hilary Duff has developed a crush on movie vampire Robert Pattinson, and told her boyfriend to watch out.

The So Yesterday singer admits she's smitten with the sexy Brit, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in new movie Twilight - and now she's on the hunt for her own bloodsucking beau.
She says, "I told my boyfriend, I was like, 'Edward Cullen... I mean, find me a vampire, you might be done...!' He's handsome."
"Vampire love story Twilight has sunken its teeth into the U.S. box office, claiming the top spot after grossing $70.6 million (GBP47.1million) in its opening weekend (beg22Nov08).

The movie adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's cult book has become such a sensation, stars Rob Pattinson and co-star Kristen Stewart have already confirmed they're set to film a follow-up."
"Movie vampire Robert Pattinson gave former supermodel Tyra Banks a bit of a bite when he appeared on her U.S. talk show on Thursday.

The Twilight star was promoting his new film Twilight on the show, which will air next week, when Banks bared her neck and asked the British hunk to bite her.

Stunned Pattinson asked, "Are you absolutely sure about this?" before nibbling the host.

Pulling away, the red-faced actor said, "I've left a mark,' but Banks was far from bothered, boasting, "I got a hickey (lovebite) from Rob... That felt good."
"British actor Rob Pattinson has confirmed there will be a sequel to vampire love story Twilight - and he will star in the epic.

The movie adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's cult book became an overnight sensation and took $7 million (GBP4.6 million) from midnight screenings in the U.S. on Thursday alone.

And producers want to capitalise on the success, by turning Meyer's second book, New Moon, into a follow-up film.

In an email to fans, Pattinson and co-star Kristen Stewart thank fans for backing the movie. They write: "To all of our wonderful, loyal and fantastic fans - Thank you from the entire cast + crew for your amazing support of Twilight.

"You've blown away all of our expectations, and we feel so honored to have made a film that means as much to you as it does to us. Without your passion, interaction and support, this film would not be where it is today - the #1 movie in America!

"From every city, every stop, every interview we have done, you've made this an unbelievable, nearly surreal experience.and so cool that we were all in this together.

"We just heard from Summit that we'll be moving forward on New Moon. We look forward to sharing this next chapter with you! Kristen + Rob."

I'm so bored at home. I'm watching The Guardian. It's such a good movie.

Edit: I watched Twister earlier too..lol
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Good night Shel!!!!!!

*hug* hi Randomness 7!!

THANK YOU DECEMBER<3

so to refresh:
-no one-line posting (all posts must be at least 4 lines)
-direct your posts to at least 2 people, or take it to PM
-no netspeak or face the wrath of me
-no double posting
-no cursing
-follow forum rules and if you have a question ask a regular

we all conviently have "Randomness Regualar" in our sigs now :D

I missed Randomness!!!

Lynz should be a mod, eh? ;)

i need to pick a yearbook quote :shock:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

New Randomness!! Yay!! i was really missing it today...

like lynz said~ if you need to know the rules, just ask a reggie (a regular...like my nickname for us? lol... slight hyper because of the return of randomness...hehe)

the biggest rule that is broken most often is No One Liners!!! if you can't think of anything else to say, just babble on about your cat or broccoli or something....

that is all :)

edit- aw sam ya beat me to the rules... lol

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Yay!! Randomness 7... wow I feel old... :lol: . I have been around since Numero 3. That makes me old. :D

Randomness: I am eating the apple pie I baked earlier... It is really good. I am also watching the movie "The Guardian" It is really really good. But it makes me cry. I watched Twister earlier too... are we all watching the same channel?!?!?!

I am sitting here with the ex-boyfriend eating pie. It is kinda wierd... I want to get back together with him. But that would probably not be a good idea... I don't know what I should do. I am going to wait and see what happens. I hope this awkwardness goes away sometime, beause I really enjoy hanging out with him... :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

I doubt I get to be called a regular.

@ Layla - I have a year to choose mine. I've been thinking of them since freshman year! My friends is just epic because it fits her well. Its "I'm a woman! Mood Swings come with the territory!" I always laugh when I hear that knowing I can mimic the voice somewhat well. Mine might be "I don't think there are any memories that are okay to forget."

Random - I get my class ring soon! I can't wait! Mines so boyish...it has a scorpion on it!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...