Randomness #7

vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Randomness #7

Post by vampire_elf »

I'm not on the Lex for the weekend (well, I had a quick look at it yesterday afternoon but no time to write) and there's already randomness #7. WOW! :o

Random: We had the first snow this weekend here in the city (in the mountains it starts snowing earlier! Beautiful!
On Friday evening it was just sleet/graupel and stormy (definitely the wrong wheather to do grocery shopping but I had to do it anyway) but on Saturday it started snowing in earnest. I was in the city center and everything looked so beautiful with the Christmas decorations and lights adding to the atmosphere.... Of course most of the snow melted already... And it's cold now, that's the downside!

I have to watch that kissing scene but I'll do that tonight, when I'm at home!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello!

yay.. randomness 7!

i'm in school.. bored in i.t. double i.t is a pain

the girl next to me has b.o issues.. i'm counting the minutes to lunch time.. if i dont die of the smell

ok .. that was mean.. but having good personal hygiene isn't that hard is it?

anyways i need to do my work.. bye!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Jethro
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Jethro »

RANDOMNESS is BACK!

Duble yey! haha.. yeah, i know. I haven't been posting lately so i don't think i'll pass up as a regular- yet.

*sigh* i recall the times when we would be able to fill an entire randomness thread in 3 nights..

lots of newbies in the thread! i hope to meet ALL of you soon!..

haha.. and Lynz, I wasn't able to PM you again since last time! I hope you'd PM me again. It was nice comparing interests with people who live halfway through the world from you. Hehehe.

And I love meeting the new people here! Maybe you can PM me too!.. Haha.. Since I live in the Philippines, and I now have a busy schedule, there is this time conflict.. Hehe.. So yeah, I'd love to hear from you guys!.. ^_^

Who here owns kittens? I'd like to know how they're fed. You see, my brother was able to find these two adorable kittens as he was going home from school because they followed him and apparently, their mom left them. So yeah, we now have 2 kittens. And I've been with dogs ever since I could remember. Hehe. Will someone help?.. :D
Randomness- because Twi-guys can be like Edward too! (ok, so maybe not look like him, but still.. )
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I am very happy to see everyone following the rules- even though we went through 6 pages in less than 24.

so lets just slow your roll okay? haha

We(in the USA and Canada) had a pretty amazing weekend! i wish it wasn't over- but I can't wait for Dec. 11th My bestie is coming home from Ohio- i haven't seen her since August and that makes me so sad- i miss her A LOT. she saw the movie- her reaction was similar to mine =) which makes me happy.

I am curious if all the Regulars from the States and Canada have seen the Movie- so Pm me if you have. Though i think that maybe MAJOR spoilers should stay out of here until after Dec. 18( that is when you guys get to see it right Lies. Ayan?) but can i just say- i am SHOCKED that its the number one movie in America! happy shocked! wonderful news really.

I AM EATING cinnamon rolls! MMM warm and gooey haha

by the way- i told my Husband i was leaving him for Rob-- seriously i had the most awesome Dream last night.. it only fuels my desire to stalk him shamelessly! i hope he knows how much i love him... HAHA WOW i am creepy
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I feel so left out that everyone on here have seen the movie besides me because my dad said he's going to be busy until the 28th so I won't get to go until the day after thanksgiving. I'm very excited to see it many people have told me it was good.

Oh, and I went to a concert for Relient K yesterday and got back really late so now I'm in school on the computer going zzzz lol no, i'm awake I just feel sleepy still I'll wake up in the middle of the afternoon. (it's still morning!)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynz- I have been daydreaming about Rob all morning too!! It is sad... and being single makes it worse!! Wow... that is kinda embarrassing... :oops:

Twilight was just mentioned on Regis and Kelly... and the audience went crazy!! A woman even had the book with her and held it up. Kelly was like "What is so fascinating about these vampires??" And one lady goes "EDWARD CULLEN!!" Lol... :lol: I laughed really hard...

Randomness: I really need to go finish getting ready for work... I don't want to go!! It was sooo hard for me to get out of bed this morning. I hit my snooze button 3 times... I have started doing that alot lately. I did that on Saturday too. Well, thankfully there is going to be a long weekend soon so that maybe I can get recharged!!

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Leoni

Post by Leoni »

Lynzeee wrote: I am curious if all the Regulars from the States and Canada have seen the Movie- so Pm me if you have. Though i think that maybe MAJOR spoilers should stay out of here until after Dec. 18( that is when you guys get to see it right Lies. Ayan?) but can i just say- i am SHOCKED that its the number one movie in America! happy shocked! wonderful news really.

by the way- i told my Husband i was leaving him for Rob-- seriously i had the most awesome Dream last night.. it only fuels my desire to stalk him shamelessly! i hope he knows how much i love him... HAHA WOW i am creepy
We in the UK have to wait until 19th December, I'm not sure how many other members are from the UK but personally I don't mind spoilers too much as I'm sure we've all read the books so we all pretty much know whats gonna happen anyways...

I have been trying to think of ways to get to the British premier of Twilight. I'm working on it, I have a plan which involves a large quilt, 3 mexican cats and a coat hanger. I'll keep you updated.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Thanks for trying to keep the spoilers out, Lynz! I really appreaciate that!

Well, it's 16th of January for me but I'll try to see it somewhere else before that (either Czech Republic in Nov/Dec or London in the beginning of January) and I will have to face the spoilers someday anyway! :D I really try to keep away from them but I don't know how long I'll be able to.... :? Have to stay strong! :D I kept getting on my boyfriends nerves the whole weekend with things like "Twilights in the cinemas now" and "I want to see Twilight" and things like that.... :roll:

Random: I have to finish a photo book for Christmas and I wanted to finish it for week but I'm either so busy or so tired that I keep forgetting about it. :lol: I started it was back in July or August and never finished it (the had an offer where you would get the second one for half the price - well, too late now).

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
StarEmerson

Post by StarEmerson »

^^^ Leoni, if your plan works, pick me up ont way :lol:

I have watched loadsa spoilers on the net, your right, we know what is going to happen so we can induldge seen as though we still have so much longer to wait over here

Star x
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

heya!

it's december 19th for me :( .. it's the last day of term too so today we were planning what we're going to do so i was like twilight, twilight, twilight and one of my friends said.. oh is that the dracula thing you're always going on about and i said nooo.. vegetarian vampires and we all started laughing.

ooh ooh.. and the next issue of sugar that comes out on wednesday there's a big twilight surprise :D

i am knackered.. i want to go sleep!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie