Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys - Baking Peach Cobbler

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Yeah, LadyDi: Romance as in SMUT!

It was another sleepless night. It was all Di's fault too. I stayed up to read Devil May Cry (Sin's book). It's the book immediately before Ash. Yeah, she really had to twist my arm to make me read it. Now I'm emotionally exhausted. :D
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Hey all, start to think about Gutter thread names and pm me.

My first Romance novel was Dark Lover, you guys have corrupted me, thank you gutter :)
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I am so glad I asked the question. It's nice to see how something as fairly wholesome as the Twilight series would lead so many of us to this site, to this thread to find out how awesome romance *cough*smut*cough* is.

I apologize profusely for not getting a PSD up yesterday. That pesky thing call work really got in my way. :evil: In response to all you poor people in the snow and freezing (and even sub-freezing) temperatures, I give you thoughts of summer fun. Unless you are interested in warming up in a hot bath?

I can't believe we are ready for a new thread. Must put our thinking caps on and come up with something with guttery-goodness!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Gutter Gals & Guys - taking 'romance' to another level

Just got inspired by the current QOTD...
Thanks for the PSD's Una, I've seen them before, but they are worth another round of looks!
On one of my other twi-sites we have 2 threads for posting "half-naked gorgeous creature" pictures... :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Holy Crow - I can't believe were are already on page 99!! I was trying to remember some of the names from a couple months ago - Misfit had posted some really good ideas, if I remember correctly.

Una: Thank you for my Angel... *sigh* He's so handsome! I couldn't get the summer fun link to work. You are doing a great job with the PSDs!

Hey, could we do something with "PSD" in the new Gutter title?

ETA: Okay, I went back and looked at our previous suggestions:

Gutter Gals & Guys...
1) To Fang or not to Fang.
2) Paranormal Studs and Babes.
3) Vampires Behaving Badly. The Discussion.
4) Where Vampires are all the Rhage!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Gutter Gals & Guys - Researching Kitchen Models

I know I love researching and posting them as PSDs!! :lol:

Yup, not very creative today. Gutter Gals & Guys - Hunting for the Dark

Our current title is a homage to BDB, how about one to DH?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:Yeah, LadyDi: Romance as in SMUT!
It was another sleepless night. It was all Di's fault too. I stayed up to read Devil May Cry (Sin's book). It's the book immediately before Ash. Yeah, she really had to twist my arm to make me read it. Now I'm emotionally exhausted. :D
Okay, romance as in smut would be identical to Nena - the first BDB book. It was quite an eye-opener. I appreciate the core concepts in those stories. :twisted:

Big thanks to my dear friend Goodnight Elizabeth for trying to catch up for me so she can save me. (Long story.) Did you finish Sin, GNE? Now we can chat about it - hooray!

I'm okay with any name we pick.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Gutter Peeps - were colorful and gooey inside.
Like Peeps the Easter Candy.

As a side note I have to share I cracked a mile stone today I got 15 miles this week on the pavement. Nope no jogging or running I am still battling shin splints but I made it today in good time with only a little pain. Going to try for 3 more miles tomorrow for a total of 18 miles. Then I am going to try and do one or two days next week jogging.

By the way I do all kinds of cardio elliptical, stair stepper, and bike. Running though is my all time favorite and by running I mean like real running 8-12 min miles is jogging running is 5-8 min miles.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

LadyDi wrote:Okay, romance as in smut would be identical to Nena - the first BDB book. It was quite an eye-opener. I appreciate the core concepts in those stories. :twisted:
*snicker, snicker*

Gutter Gals & Guys: Bad to the Core OR :The Core Discussion... I know, they are both really bad!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I have no new suggestions for names of the gutter. You guys have some very creative ones that bring a smile to my face.

Happy Birthday SomethingBlue!
(looks like this is a big year, hope you get some Edward, Jacob, and any other paranormal stud you desire, or Mr. Darcy ;) )
by Laniyeah on photobucket