EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! I got up early just so that I could get the computer before anyone else. :)
Haha. I'm surprised anyone took the time to read that gigantic post of mine. :lol:
Shannon-I WANNA BE OFFICIALLY BITTEN!!! Gosh. Duh.

Ok snow, you can stop now!!!
Just to let you all know, be watching the news for the next couple of days. If they come on and say there was a tragic accident in Washington involving a family of four and an Altima, know that I died and will not be returning. :cry:
I'm seriously still amazed we made it to Forks. The roads are an ice rink.

Anyway, I have time to answer a question or two!!

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?
Haha!!!! I think he would freaking love it!! I can see him playing a video game with himself. Same with the action figure. :lol:

What can you see Emmett getting Rosalie for Christmas...also what do you think the perfect gift for Emmett would be?
Hm...thats a hard one. I just think Rosalie might need a new house before Christmas is over, if you know what I mean. ;) As for Emmett, he'd probably want the newest Play Station or XBox along with the newest games. I don't know. I'm on a video game mode right now. :) :roll:

EDIT: Kat, I loved your story. :) Can't wait to hear part two.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

glad you liked the story, Carrie. :D
please be very careful though. I don't want you to die, hon. that would be so tragic. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I did the same thing, being vair sneaky to get on the computer... :twisted:
anyways, watch out for those Ice-Rink-Roads.
the second installment in my story will be coming soon.

LOVE, KAT <3

BYEAS, CARRIE.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. Ya, me dying would not be very good.
I don't know what is up with me. The entire time we were driving from Port Angeles to Forks, I was thinking about what would happen if I died. I never think such horrible things!! I'm usually very happy and I always think on the bright side. However, during that time, I was writing in my friends notebook that we pass back and forth, and I was telling the police officer or whoever came and recovered things from the scene of my accided to take the notebook to my friend and that she needed to go on here under my username and tell everyone that I was dead. It was bad.

But whatever. I'm not going to die. :) Or, at least I really hope not. :? We will drive slower than heck.
I just looked outside, and the roads have been plowed, so we should be much better off than before. :)
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

okay, I feel a bit better now. please no morbid/death-related thoughts, okay? it is, after all, the season to be jolly. :D
DRIVE SAFE! remember the safety goggles? --> :geek: and :ugeek: yeah. that kind of safe. or safer.

oh hey... does anyone have a question for me to answer? or is it Storytime?
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Ok, no more death thoughts. Its too depressing.

You got it! --> :ugeek: <--me. :)

I don't have a question, but you are welcome to have the story telling hat *gives hat to Kat*
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

*puts Storyhat on head, again at a lovely jaunty angle*

okay. this time, I'm going to tell you about that good ol' history teacher of ours.
me, my sister and four of our friends all have the same history class, which obviously causes some general hilarity. :lol: as you can guess...

SO. as often happens, our teacher has done some things to make us laugh.
like lunatics.
yes, that much.
I know.

Once upon a time....
there was a teacher. we shall call him Mr. Gnome.
Mr. Gnome was a french history teacher. he had a strange sense a style. he also had a strange sense of teaching.
that is to say, we have learned nothing. anyways, this is the story of how he came to be known as Mr. Gnome. one day, Mr. Teacher arrived to class in his most interesting clothing combination to date.
the colour selection called to mind a peaceful wooded glen.
minus the peaceful part. :evil:
Mr. Teacher in general calls to mind a Fool.

so his general appearance that day called to mind a foolish gnome frolicking through a peaceful wooded glen, possibly with multiple large bells adorning his elf-like footwear.

please bear in mind that this would be a gnome with Spock-eyebrows.
like from Star Treck? yeah.

so basically, I spent my entire semester with a magical creature with a fashion sense from a galaxy far far away, who's greatest pleasure is roaming the shelves at Mexx.
second only to Abercrombie and Fitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I realise I may have given you nightmares, my dearies, but that is my life right there.

until next time...
*gives Storyhat to Mez*

LOVE KAT
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

garnetpixie wrote:I'm so glad everyone likes the answer I gave to the question! :D

I totally had something to say...and as I read through the posts I've missed since I was on a few hours ago I cannot for the life of me remember what it was! I guess a birthday party and hours of playing the Wii will do that to you :lol: But I'll remember some day and tell someone!

Now if only there was a Emmett (and all the chacters) pixalated video game chacter! My boyfriend thought about it for a while before he told me, but he thought a Twilight Video game would be awesome, but he said it would just be a picture of Edward's face for like two hours, then you beat the game. I told him if it was taken seriously it might actually sell well. So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3, it's my 100th too! Yay, let's celebrate! *dances like a robot*
YAY! Now it's my 101th post! *does the Electric Slide* ok that came out wrong... :oops: nobody saw that....
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OYYYYYYYY ! IM BACK!!!! heheh i love that..

CARRIE AND KAT.. you are the best story tellers ever. ;) i want to be in forks.... and i will trackdown the gnome teacher when i get home :twisted:

Shannon im not losing my "friskeyness" that is why i wasnt on for i while.... i was doing what i do best enjoy my loveies...http://lh3.ggpht.com/_YI70HpNyr0s/SAJ75 ... 050386.JPG this on was least damage... i was rustey ;)

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/353217.jpg<-- this one was better

http://english.people.com.cn/200504/01/ ... 31_C29.jpg<-- this was best

before i go i am so sorry to the peoples houses i smash... it was fun tho.. :) *goes on the pager* ALL CALLING CLEAN UP CREW ON ILSE 3

<3 LOVE CAM <3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

*shouts into cave so it echos really cool :mrgreen: * HELLO????!??!? ANY1 HERE?
TinyDancer
Settled in Forks

Post by TinyDancer »

Well I have been MIA for awhile. I just re-read Twilight and BD. :D How is everyone?
Trainee in EDC, Inc.