EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

KeroroGunsoFan2009
Settled in Forks
Location: Absorbed in the Twilight books. Don't try and get me out.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by KeroroGunsoFan2009 »

*gets mop and bucket* I shall now clean! lol Let's see...

What truly sets Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship apart from the others (Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, etc.)

Hmm... I would have to say that Edward and Bella have a more public appearance of their affection than the others, while Emmett and Rosalie barely show much at all. As for Alice and Jasper? Well, pretty much the same. I would have never guessed they were a couple.
Last edited by KeroroGunsoFan2009 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Clean-Up Crew Member of EDC Inc.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Yay!
I'm a hand laborer and my post was interesting! :lol:
I'm about to sign off for tonight, peeps. 8-)
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Congrats BeSafe and KeroroGunsoFan2009!
Nice work! Good Cleaning KeroroGunsoFan2009!
And good night BeSafe! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

What truly sets Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship apart from the others (Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, etc.)

Okay here is my opinion and I could be way off but here we go.

Edward/Bella: There relationship is based on 2 people who wouldn't be able to live without each other. They have a physical, emotional, psychological bond that is hard to find and describe. I think that if one of them died they the other wouldn't be able to carry on.

Jasper/Alice: I think Alice is the one who makes this relationship as strong as it is. I think that both of them are emotionally scared by things in their past and they keep each other sane and grounded. I think Alice is the one that keeps Jasper from succombing to his bloodlust. I feel out of all the couples they are the most open with their relationship and PDA's.

Carlisle/Esme: I think that both have "old" souls are a deeply in love with each other. I think that their love is a more mental, emotional kind of thing then physical. I believe that they are "old" school and the physical part of their relationship is only shown behind close doors. They remind me of couples in the older tv shows, like Leave it to Beaver, I Love Lucy, etc.

Emmett/Rose: I think that besides Edward and Bella, they have the most physical relationship. I do believe that they love each other but I think that Emmett loves Rose more than she loves him. Rose reminds me of someone that is a little gun shy because of the tramatic event in her past and she somewhat holds her emotions in due to that fact. I think that over the years she has grown to love Emmett but I feel that she isn't totally "In Love" with him.

I hope this makes sense.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

Well, like other people have said, I find the Emmett and Rosalie aren't as open with their relationship as the others are. You can tell that they love each other, but I think their relationship is more physical then the others. So, yes, in a way they are like the popular couples in high school, but obviously, since they have been together for such a long time, their love is stronger then a normal high school couple. Also, I think that maybe because Rosalie was the one that saved Emmett, that makes them have a sort of special bond that the others don't have. I mean, Alice and Jasper were both vampires when the met and Bella met Edward while she was still human and they have grown together, but Rosalie saved Emmett from the bear. I think that maybe this makes him feel more connected to her and have more reasons to love her. I think that because of this, Emmett loves Rosalie a little bit more then she loves him, because as I said in an earlier post, I think that Rosalie would give it all away to become a human again. She loves him in her own way, but I think that she cares more about herself then anyone else.

haha this wasn't a very organized post. It makes sense to me but it's not working when I write it out. :P
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

I think they have a more playful and cavalier relationship than the other couples. I also think it's probably more laid back. They remind me of your typical prom queen and king couple.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

I think that what sets them apart is the fact that they're so relaxed with each other. Neither of them have any particular powers, and there isn't any tension in their relationship. They're really comfortable with each other, I guess.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

OK guys! I am going for a little while, please, please, PLEASE don't make me have to catch up on much! :lol:
It takes much more time to read all the pages, so I hope you can hold off till I get back - well i think most of you are in bed now..What time is it in the US at the moment?
Well it'sonly 3pm in Australia, so I'm guessing it's quieter cause you all are in bed. So I hope you're all sleeping well, and i'll be on later.

And just as a farewell message, I managed to sneak Emmett away from, i think BHG had him? Well, we were vair vair sneaky..We managed to get a bit of a crowd..but luckily we were already finished our demolishing..
http://www.wreckingcorp.com/images/50lo ... t_work.jpg

You can have him back now BHG :D

And by the way..Where are all the 'oldies' from the old thread? Hello to all the Newbies like copper curls and Ambrosia and twilight_fanpire - I didn't get to introduce myself or meet you all! but i haven't seen any of the 'Oldies' on the new thread..Actually I saw Twilight<3..Hi *waves* :D
Like where is Caomb?? Hunnybunch!! I didn't get to see you on the old thread before it shut down! How are you? Haven't spoken to you in YONKS!
I must get onto more cheering as well..I'll talk to Sierra..haha..we'll be back soon for a monstrous performance!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Hey guys. Sorry again that I haven't been posting much, but I have a killer head/toothache and I really have no clue what to say. Rough day for me, so I've been trying to drown it out in ice cream and the Pick-Up Artist 2 finale. xD Well, at least the board isn't going as fast as yesterday. . . Yet, haha.

Now, let's see if I can force myself to at least make a comment on this discussion. xD

Hmm. Like Carrie, I've never really heard many people say that Rosalie and Emmett aren't very open about their relationship, but overall, I have to agree. I don't think they're as quiet as Alice and Jasper, but they're definitely not as out there as Edward and Bella. You can tell they're crazy about each other without them being so open about it, and it's just that simple, while you can tell Alice and Jasper just have this.. Closeness that is hard for people to even understand.
They're both very different, but still very similar in a lot of ways.

So yeah, I'm going to have to agree on that one. :3

Anyway. -Yawns- I'm going to go find something to eat and continue to be lazy until the headache goes away, or I pass out. Whichever one comes first. :lol: See you girls later. And welcome to all the new members! -Waves-

( And Elise, it was around 11:22 PM on the East Coast when you posted that, if I'm thinking right. I really have to set the Lex's clock right for my time zone. O.o; I think it's on Central time right now or something. -Shrugs- :? )
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

What is the glue that holds Emmett and Rosalie together?
everyone's already touched on it but i really think that they complete each other in every sense of the word. Rose saved him and he owes his very existance to her, but that isn't why he loves her. they were meant for each other and he knows it. while rose might come off a bit selfish i think she would do anything for Emmett and wouldn't do very well if he wasn't around. she was lost before she was with him and would be again if he was taken from her.

What sets Rosalie/Emmett apart from the other couples?
obviously the physical relationship plays a part in this but as many of you have said the whole "opposites attract" idea is really applied here. just based on their personalities they truly balance each other out. if they were too much alike i don't see them being together. each couple in the saga has their own beautiful story and different set of circumstances that brought them together.

all of that made a lot more sense in my head but i hope i got the general idea across, lol ;)
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett