EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by skylarblue »

Mez - love the pic of the story hat and *I'm snatching it off you right right now because I have a story to tell*

But First on the deleted Emmett scene: was that before or after the Tyler incident with the van and Edward saving Bella because that's the only place I can see it being? Hopefully those deleted scenes will be on the DVD when released.

Okay my story time - So yesterday I took JL (my son) to pick out his skateboard for one of his Christmas presents. Oh and to my surprise and delight the guy putting it together reminded me of Kellan. You all know how much I loooooooooooove Kellan. Let me tell you he was the spitting image of him, yet alittle younger. He had the same smile, dimples, toned arms, sandy blonde hair, he was wearing on of those beanie caps and I was in total heaven. I couldn't stop starring at him, I was so pulling a Ms. Cope. He was so sweet and kind and was just cracking jokes and talking the whole time, I was beaming. When JL and I got into the car, I told JL that he was a total hottie and he reminded me of Kellan. JL understands my obsession and just shook his head and started laughing. So, I think I've got to find some other reason to go back to that store. JL needs a new helmet so maybe he will be working. He was sooo cute.

So, *takes the story hat off and hands it back to Mez.* Sorry the story wasn't so exciting but I had a good time, just staring.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

That's awesome Sky. I want to see Mini Kellen. What was his name? None the less I would called him KJ or Kellen or Emmett(Emm). Lucky!! Also I'm hanging the storyhat right in BHG's office for all of us to use, that way no waiting for me. Just put it back when you're done.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OME A MINI KELLAN :o you kidding me :shock: i would die for a mini kellan. grr why does everyone elese get lucky.. i want a cullen. :( tho i have a guy that has the same personality and hight as em like the book gut. longish brown cury hair tall funny ECT hahah i love it :D that is the closest i get :D

LOVE CAM<3 --> i allways say that :D
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Mez and cam - I know a mini Kellan, I was in awe..... You know how Kelland wears that rope or whatever around his wrist, he had it too. That's the first thing I saw and the rest fell into place. I have no idea what his name is but I'm hoping JL gets some money for Christmas and we can go back and hopefully he will be there.

We go to this store often and this was the first time he was working there. So I'm sooo dying to go back.

Mez - I love the ears on the story hat. I got to wear it. Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!! How exciting.

I forgot to mention that I saw Alice's Porsche today too. I tried to get a picture to share but only got a snapshot of the tail end on my phone but I was so freaking out because I never have TW moments.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I too noticed that the "she's not one of us" scene was cut out. too bad it would have given Kellan more screen time. I remember hearing somewhere that CH thought the nomads should be "collectors" taking items that their victims wore.

The only one of the regular vampires that i could tell their eyes were red was Laurent and that was only because he had those face shots in the baseball scene.

ilovetwilight you can call me cas or Lins
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Here I am Shanon!!! I stopped posting because I have a bad habit of short posts. We all know that's a big no no... So, I read, and lurk. Besides I am way jealous of Carrie right now.

I want to go to the theater in Port Angeles to see New Moon when it comes out... Do you think they will have a big party?

ilovetwilight obviously my name is Christina, but I actually prefer being called just Chris... so much easier don't you think? lol

I never have good stories to tell. Maybe soon, but for real nothing ever happens around here.. let alone anything exciting getting through. I will tell you guys this, maybe you want to hear it lol... My husband is a trucker, and 90% of his routes are in the Portland, OR ~ Olympia, WA ~ Boise, ID area soooooo we decided to move this year to Olympia or somewhere between there and Portland. So as soon as I get there anyone who wants to go visit Forks MUST come visit me in Olympia first! Promise?
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Dudes! Or Ladies..We are totally near 100 pages! :D We're awesome :D

How are we all?
Ok this is only going ot be quick - I'm not suppose to be on here, I have till Mum comes upstairs to get off..that could be two seconds or a couple fo minutes..:?

Christina - if I ever come tot he US I shall totally come stay with you in Olympia :D And I will make it there with the tickets everyone is putting into buy me..*hint hint* :D

I have an awesome Emmett/Kellan stayr to tell..but it's completely gone form my mind at the moment..
I'll get back to you on that..

Oh and Cas and Kat are clearly the only ones who love me :( Nobody else seemed to care enough about me here on the other side of the world to PM me. I'm am deeply hurt girls :cry: <Yes, tht is really me at the moment..

Mez, I think that is a great idea to hang the hat up in BHG's office :D Vair vair smart..:D

Well I have to go, I thinkI can hear someone coming up the stairs..

Love oyu all (actually at the moment only Cas and Kat and naturally Christina - my awesome Twi Twin :D)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So I’m noticing that apparently everyone in the EDC never allowed on the computer lol…or we are all just in trouble a lot.

I haven’t been on in forever (well two days) which is like 14 months in Lex years.

So I saw a question…it was something along the lines of “If we had the opportunity to change the couples in Twilight how would we do it?”
I don’t think I would change them. As well as they all get along, I think that each couple are perfect the way they are…they are each sort’ve like their own special puzzle. Yeah the others could mesh together but they will never fit as perfectly. (Wow that’s really corny and probably doesn’t make sense *looks at clock* wow it is late.)

*News*
My mom has already pre-ordered the Twilight dvd *I’m looking at the receipt/voucher right now* and it’s special edition. Yes it doesn’t come out until March…but I’m still extremely excited! Yeah it’s no trip to Forks…but still
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

Wow you can already pre-order Twilight? I may have to go ahead and do that.

As far as not being allowed on the computer... well that's not really a problem. Although it's gonna be kinda crazy for me the rest of this week. Travelling home and then back again and having people over for the holidays. I probably won't get to be on my laptop much, if I even take it with me. It's gotten to be such a hassle lately.

I guess before I head home I'll have to take some pics of Jacksonville for you guys.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

*Jumps up and down waving both her arms*
Here I am, Here I am....over here Shannon :lol: !!!

Sorry I have been MIA today :oops: ...I was rereading The host :) and dealing with family issues :? :( .

Shannon I already made reservations to fly on over, I will pick you up so we can go buy helmets and knee pads, wrist gurads maybe get him to assemble another board or a bike. We will figure it out, don't you worry :lol: !!!

Wow you ladies have definantly been busy!! I think one more post may push us on over to the big 100 :shock: :D !!!

You can pre-order the movie :o ???? I knew you could preorder the companion book which isn't coming out till like next year, but the movie too??? Me thinks I will have to look into that...
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth