Twilight Mafia #3

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Twilight Mafia #3

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Yay!You got Edward and Emmett, and you can have extra time with Edward, just means I 'll have extra time with Emmett!Don't freak out if you find me in your room in the middle of the night or something, I'll just be visiting them. Speaking of visitors...are we allowed to keep some vampenguins as pets?!and have the polar bear orders already been submitted, I'm not very patient...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Ah well these vampenguins that are here at the moment are unfortunately not pets they are essentially the Volturi of the vampenguin world but perhaps we can ask them to convert a few ordinary penguins for us to become pets. trust me you wouldn't want any of these three as pets - they're about 5ft tall and their venom is a lot more dangerous than my George's.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Yay!You got Edward and Emmett, and you can have extra time with Edward, just means I 'll have extra time with Emmett!Don't freak out if you find me in your room in the middle of the night or something, I'll just be visiting them. Speaking of visitors...are we allowed to keep some vampenguins as pets?!and have the polar bear orders already been submitted, I'm not very patient...
OH WAIT UP! We SHARE time with Emmett...and Edward. But....They both sleep in my room ;) :mrgreen: :lol: .
OOh and Rea I speak Russian too.Ti tozha panimaiesh parusski?
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Hello vampenguins. Pleasure to meet you. :D
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

ah technically speaking i don't know russian but i would love to be able to speak it. :oops:
it is by the wonder that is the computer that i can speak to the vampenguins.
Oh and for that double post im afraid i must give you a slap on the wrist cos that is naughty and not allowed :P
I'm staying!!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

OK OK, we SHARE Edward and Emmett.I got that, i was just a little over-excited thats all.Sharing.....I can do that.
Oh, I don't really want a volturi vampenguin, but if they'd be willing to give us a few normal vampenguins I'd love that!Sorry Gregory, Demetri, and Felix, don't hate me (please) for wanting you as a pet. I'm not tryin to make myself seem superior to you, i had absolutely no idea about your status, but now that I do I know exactly where I stand compared to you!Could you translate all that into Russian for them, Mrs.EdwardCullen<3???
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Lol no problem Mrs.TeddyBear. OOPS, sorry Rea. *looks at red wrist* *translate russian for vamppenguins* Yes but Russian is very hard to learn. For people who don't grow up upon it. It's hard for them to develop accents.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

:lol: i don't think they will be too upset by your misunderstanding Gabby. Thanks for translating Nicolette - even if it is hard to learn i wouldn't mind givin it a go for the fun of it.
*vampenguins come back downstairs with a shame-faced George following*
Ah i see they have finished their little chat. Are you feeling suitably chastised George?
*George nods looking thoroughly ashamed*
Good now i shouldn't have to do that again so don't you disappoint me .
Right erm, Gregory comrade could you do us a favour and convert a few penguins for the personal ownership of the Mafia? we promise to look after them and remind them of your laws so you won't have to make the trip out here again. *Nicolette translates into Russian for vampenguins* *Gregory nods* thank you so much
*Vampenguins go outside for several minutes and return with five newly converted vampenguins* (they bring an entourage of normal penguins as bodyguards)
That's great we owe you one.
*Gregory, Vladimir and Demetri nod and fly out of door*
now who wants a vampenguin?
I'm staying!!!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Don't tell the familia of my Russian skillz. *We are an italia familia of course :D*
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

meh i don't think we'll stimatise you for be able to speak russian it makes us a more powerful Mafia for having multiskilled vampires :twisted: unfortunately i gotta go now cos my dad is threatening to turn the internet off so if you peeps want to share out the FIVE new vampenguins (decide nicely please no fighting as it will upset Lidia and Nina) otherwise they can be general Mafia pets/guard animals. Oh and don't forget to let them out to feed at some point cos they are only new-born and they probably will be pretty thirsty to start off with.
I'm staying!!!