Randomness #8

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness #8

Post by ashiekins16 »

Shoot! I had these things I was going to say and I forgot. Haha..Let me think..

Oh Elizah- Thats a lot of cookies Im betting. But I suppose it is a lot cheaper! And I'm not really having boy problems today. He was a little upset this morning, but its almost like it never happened.

Wildroses- I love how it says Randomness bum in your siggie. :)

Lynz-haha well when the Mcdonalds in our town closed for a few weeks to finish rebuilding, my boyfriend drove us to the next town, which takes like 20 mins. haha For Mcdonalds..

Sam- Hi! I never really talk to you so I wanted to say Hello :)

Linds- Thats awesome! I would totally take advantage too! Haha I love clothes..my boyfriend gets mad because my clothes take up most of the closet :P

Threethings- I noticed but you beat me too it.

I'm sorry guys..I need a refresher course in names. :( I don't know why I can't remember..I'm usually good with names.

Random: My boyfriend has on Survivor man. That guy is so crazy. He ate a snake and a frog in the last one. Ew.

Edit: haha Elizah thats funny. How old is she?
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

She turned 16 months a few days ago.

The extended version of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King is almost 5 hours long... holy crap.
It's way better than the normal version... I can't believe it's taken me 3 years to get a hold of this version.

So my lasagna earlier sucked.
I'm disappointed.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

*tackle hugs shel, kym, lauren, sam, and lynz*

dang!!!! You don’t know how much I’ve missed you guys!!! Really!! I never want to leave my computer now…haha..

haha Elizah! That’s so funny! I’m Layla by the way :)

what made you say “people are not who you think they are—really” ?? what happened?? Who dunnit?

What the crap are the little bot thingie’s at the bottom?? And there’s ad’s now?? Wow….

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Randomness: I just talked to Lynz on the phone... we are both Texan hicks!! Lol... :lol: And I am a witness to her road rage... Lol... Good times...

I am home for the evening. It feels good to be in my own bed!! And away from random people coming to the house all the time bringing nothing but sweet stuff!! Seriously... that is the only thing people are bringing!! We have recieved about 30 items and all but three were some type of dessert. And my mom is diabetic!! How is that for ironic?? We actually had to run to the store because we needed real food... :roll:

I have to take this practice certification exam tomorrow morning... and I have no idea what I am doing!! I have no info on what is even going to be on this test and it will take me almost three hours to do. It will be interesting to say the least... :?

Kym- Picture you sent to Lynz... mmmmmm... ;) Hehehehe...

Elizah- I have all of the extended editions and never watched them... I should do that sometime. Viggo and Orlando are amazing!! I <3 Viggo and Orlando... mmmmm...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Marlee :)

I remembered why I came on here in the first place, it's been like 30 minutes since I've been on here, but yeah..
Lynz - What is with the 'people are not who you think they are - really' I want to know. Did something happen again??

Elizah - sorry about your lasagna. I love the extended version of Return of the King. I need to get my hands on the first 2 though. I see them at Walmart whenever I go I just never get them...

My feet are cold, and I think I want to go back to bed.
My brother is out eating which is why I'm on right now...

16 more days til I turn 16!!!!!

Edit - I'm out you all.
Past few nights have not been good with sleep.
So I'm naturally dead tired.
<3333

I saw Jet lurking around and Sam.. I think -- like I said DEAD tired.
Anyways Hi :D

Love you all
<3
Last edited by 'twahy-lahyt' on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Elizah- Shes so young, haha how did she do that?
Oh I love LotR. Me and my mom together had 3 sets of the dvds. The originals, the special edition and the extended version. But the extended version is the best! I love Dom and Billy. And you should listen to the commentaries sometimes. They have like all the actors and I loved it. lol I'm just crazy enough to go through the whole movie in commentary. But its interesting.

Marlee- I'm sorry about that whole situation :( And why is it that desserts are thought of as a mourning gift?

Wow, haha Lynz is really getting her chat on tonight on the phone with you girls. :P

Random: I think I'm going to take a late night shower. I really don't know why I take them so late sometimes.

'twahy-lahyt', you're Shel right? lol thats awesome! so do you still get a good amount of presents for your birthday and christmas since they're so close? ive always wondered if its weird to have your birthday so close to christmas..lol
Last edited by ashiekins16 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

haha yeah! i got lucky today.. talking to Kym and Marlee on the phone!
good times!

I went to panda.. my lips are burning.. there food is TASTY

haha YOU WANT SOY SAUCE? she asked me twice i thought i was going to die.
so cute.

anyway.. i am chatting on face book with some of you peoples =)

love you randomness!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
HalfAznVamp
Settled in Forks
Location: hiding in dark places,waiting for my mate to show himself

Post by HalfAznVamp »

Omg,Megan!!!!
You,me,Stephie,and whoever else
should go and see twilight sometime soon
like maybe sometime during christmas break or something
haha we can all fangirl over our guys in the movie xD
you can fangirl over Jasper and Emmett,Stephie can fangirl over Dr. Carlisle,and I can of course fangirl over Edward *drools* haha xD
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynz- Oh is that what she was saying?!? I couldn't understand her but I was laughing too hard anyways... Lol

Randomness: This test I have to take tomorrow... freakin hard!! I had no idea what it is over and it turns out (thanks to preperatory materials on the web) that it is going to be about EVERYTHING!!! Like, everything I have ever learned in all of my education classes. Ugh... This is going to royally suck!!

Okay... I HAVE to go to bed now... I have to get up at, like, 5:45. Tomorrow will be very interesting... :? Good night everyone!!

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Hey everybody... Happy Friday!

This thread is just burnin up. Wow.. 10 pages since last night.

Well tonight was fun.. a couple of the girls baked me the cutest birthday cake even though it's not officially til Sunday it was so sweet of them.

Now the hubby and I are just watching Man Vs. Wild, and let me tell you, it's insane! This guy is practically dying.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular