Randomness #8

December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Randomness #8

Post by December »

This is a completely random thread. Anything goes. That being said it, will be completely deleted and restarted every 100 pages. So if you have something to say that you want to save, you'd better put it in a PM, and not here.

This thread can be anything: tell us a funny thing that happened to you, a grumpy thing that happened to you, just talk about your day, what's on your mind, what you saw on TV...whatever. This is for things you want to say, but don't necessarily need a whole topic for.

Just remember that at the end of 100 pages it will be deleted and the thread will start anew.

Happy posting everyone!

Oh, and someone PM a mod when you get to 100 pages....

A reminder, especially for those who are new to this thread.... PLEASE TRY AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF IM-STYLE POSTING. Yes, IM-type chatting is more ok on this thread than elsewhere on the Lex, but please keep it under control. You guys have done a good job of making this thread last -- keep up the good work!.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Randomness #8

Post by threethings »

Yah! I PMed her! I think. . . . We all did!

Welcome, Randomness #8!!

Thanks December!!
I'm now a regular! Off to edit!

Okay, and for all the newbies here are the rules:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), or me (Chloe), or Maddy<3twilight (Maddy) - Most of us have 'Randomness Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.
Last edited by threethings on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Well since this is a totally random thread and I am extremely bored I guess I will write my current random thoughts.

It's after 12 AM and I can't believe I'm not tired.

There is absolutely nothing on TV.

I can't seem to focus on my book right now. BDB #2.

I'm kind of picturing Peter Facinelli as Rhage because I obviously have no imagination.

Happy Friday Everyone!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

What the hell is BDB? Random is awesome.

Wrigley's Gum.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

how do you graduate?

what is graduating lol?

yea feet.. i dont know why its kinda gross.

im so exhausted and still on here... why? why do i do this! i have work in a.m
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Dang on it Chloe with the first post.

Wow this is awesome. I can now call myself a Randomness Groupie/Junkie, whatever.

Lynz - luv ya chica. I hope you enjoy the rest of the books. I can't wait till you read Z and let me know what you think.

I'm tired and need to go to bed but I'm too wired, I will be hatin' life tomorrow. For Shiz!

I think I may lurke around a little bit more before I finally turn in.

So to all my Randomness Homies, Chow

Woot, Woot. I can now add Randomness Junkie to my siggy.:D

Ashley, look up Jason Lewis. Perfect picture of Rhage.

Okay, I've tried to post this 3 times now, jeez.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randomness 8!!! what a lovely place you have here...do you mind if we fill it up?
(yes, i realize i may have gone off the deep end.... :lol: )

since i am a regular, i feel obligated to post the rules of randomness. follow them, or face lynz's terrifying wrath.

Randomness Thread Rules

1: ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)
2: Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post
3: No net speak -- only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...
4: No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.
5: If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), or me (Mary) - Most of us have 'Random Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.

hokay! follow them and you'll soon discover that randomness is the best thread on the lex!

shel, i feel like i got your username wrong. it's just spelled very oddly....

i have a really bad headache still. i should probably just go to bed, but i don't want to. maybe i'll read for a bit first....hmm. at any rate, i probably won't post again, so night everyone!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

So, does this mean I am no longer a Randomness newbie?

I've watching Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended DVD Edition...
Why I started this at 11:30 at night I have no idea..

Does anyone here use linux?
If you don't, you should try it.
It kicks windows, well, out the window.
Haha!
www.ubuntu.com - check it!
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

Random thoughts:
I wonder if my font is showing up clear because noone every comments back to me. It's almost like I'm the new kid in some alien green world...lol.
It's almost 1am and I have to be at work at 7 so I need to go to bed.
Why do I always attract such weird guys? It's always the guy who either owns 27 cats and lives in his mother's basement or the sketchy guy who wants to sneak me into the Kentucky Derby with him. (seriously, one guy suggested that...) It's never the guy with the job and the car and the house / apartment of his own.

'Night y'all.
* AtomicStar*
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Hello randomness!
too- Chloe, Shannon and Ash

Fringe is such an awesome show.

As for some of you if you are wondering about being a grad- you have to go threw the entire thread- it seems like a long time to wait-- it is not. so if you came in late to randomness number 7.. No worries- you will be a grad next thread!

for Shiz.

edit- I cannot wait to start on Z's Book.. Crap! you know whats funny i actually picture a cartoon for Wrath- and i still love him-- i wish i could find this guy in real life. but this is as close as i can get to it..
from Metalacolypse
Nathan Explosion (don't laugh okay)
http://www.dtman.com/covert/images/nathanexplosion.jpg

edit edit- sometimes i am certain that my head is not screwed on properly.
I miss my Jet.. where is he =(
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus