Randomness #8

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness #8

Post by A.H »

roo-roo91 i thought you said new years eve so i was like oooh my birthday.

i don't like snow at all.. or rain.

yup jany you were right.. the script.

i can't believe it's nearly randomness 9 either.. i still remember being a newbie in 4.

random: my eyebrows are itching me.. well actually eyebrow, the right one.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Chloe! I want a bookmark!

The book I am currently reading (Precious Blood) is like really popular. Well no one has read it yet but everyone has read the back of and I am lending it out to like 3 people...

HAHA! This guy in my class read 4 pages of Twilight and now I think he is addicted.

I have to make a bracelet.

I just ate a really good cookie!

Love Maddy<3

edit: AYAN! I haven't talked to you in forever! I got all my frineds into the Script! ahha
thy are obssesed.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Drawing Chibi Volturi is hard! Arg! My Jane and Alec are adorable though! Jane is acting all innoccent and Alec is reaching for her. Felix is waving and Aro is all smiley! I think I'm just gonna draw a really nice Jane picture and color it well and do some amazing lettering for it.

Random- I have to wait till like 7 or 8am to open my presents. My parents are lazy.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I believe my Christmas pawns all!
Here in Finland we celebrate on Christmas Eve, meaning -> that's when Santa comes... :roll:
So I can sleep how long I want on Christmas Day :mrgreen: but usually, as a kid, I was out of bed as soon as I was allowed (mom set a silly rule, not before 6am...) to play with my new toys.

random:
waiting for others to respond to questions
My ring is finally suppose to be done tomorrow!!! that only took 11 weeks...
I found an old favorite song again Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

OMG! Shugo_vampire,can you PM me the pictures sometime?
Also, I only love the November rain. Random- Well, you see me and my bro wake them up around that time, we just wake up really early and wait until around 8 or 9 to wake them up, they have their coffee, and then we open our presents. My dad goes around the tree and reads the names on the gifts and passes them to the person they're for, we usually only get one present at a time.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I hate Tuesdays. I've decided that they're just as bad as Mondays, really.

I can't wait for Christmas, but mainly so it can be over and done with. That's sad, isn't it? Although, I am thinking of dragging my husband up to Ashville, NC to go to the Biltmore House, which is BEAUTIFUL around Christmas time. It's a 6 hour drive, though, which is the only drawback.

Mamma Mia is on DVD today! I need to go rent it. :)

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Okay. I need to finish up the new Jane I did. Shes kinda angry looking (lets just say she read the end of breaking Dawn). I had fun drawing her today and now I have to work on my Shugo Chara so my friends can draw it too. Hers is so cute! Mine is a little vampire and stuff. Kawii! Oh gosh I just ranted again.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Yea! I can't wait! Hmm, I really need a banner. I'm thinkin, Family Guy? Yeah, That's sounds good to meh. Do you know of any good banner makers here? Cause I feel really stupid without a banner. But what to put for the quote? And who should I have on it? Hmm, well, I think I should be going now... I wanna try and see if anything comes to me for writing. OH CRAP! I forgot to print out the pics. Ah well. My bro has internet on his phone anyways, he can just look up pics. Yeah, that sounds good. What else can I say? Oh, my bro needs to finish my team jacob shirt so I can wear it tomorrow. It's gonna be AWESOME. I think this is long enough. Also, just call meh roo.
Last edited by roo-roo91 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I hate wednesday. I have food tech., i.t and geography in the same day.

My food tech exam today was really easy.. when we were doing revision our teacher might as well have given us the answers. she basically gave us a list to revise from and everything on there came up.. we even went through it in class.

maddy i know!.. ahah my friends don't like most of the music i listen to so they don't really like the script.

megan, you're posts are still a bit too short. edit or face the wrath of lynz.. ahaha jk. rules are rules though and their there for a reason.

edit: you too roo-roo91

now i feel mean.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

HAHA....

Linds-- How funny! :lol: My friends and I are doing a Mamma Mia presentation/talent show next weekend.
I'm singing "Mamma Mia" and "i believe in angels"...Im so excited!

Ayan-- PM me or get on MSN dudeee! :lol:

Megan-- How's the weather in Florida now??...
Don't tell anyone but i kinda miss my Florida. :shock:

Randomm-- I love donkeys!

Randomm 2-- Hii roo-roo91!!

I love the cold and the pretty sweaters and boots I get to wear with them!
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]