Randomness #8

cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Randomness #8

Post by cedwardrox »

Hey There Elizah wrote:Wow. We are going to need a new thread like tomorrow... if not by the end of the night.

Everyone should go check out these guys: http://www.nuttinbutstringz.com/
It's two young black guys that play violin and mix it with hip hop, r&b, and rock and it is absolutely amazing!
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm listening to Nuttin But Strings right now and they are completely amazing!!!! I don't know how anyone can do that.

Random - We have this geography bee thing that we took the first round of at my school, and I got into the second round. I didn't think I stood a chance, and now the second round is tomorrow in class and it's done orally. I'm scared! It ends up going national and if you win you get $25,000.

The first night of Chanukah is Sunday night! Yay! Although I don't have gifts for everyone in my family yet. I'm going to have to do that soon. :?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Random - I'm new here!
But not new to twilight, oh no no no, I've been a fan many months now
Random - Twilight released here Friday! I am soo excited!!! :D
The partys planned, everything is set, the ticket bought, one with an Edward t shirt (yeah twilight merch here is pretty much non existant here in Ireland..., she got the tshirt in america, along with a calender for me!)
i'm going ice skating 0n thursday ... oh gosh lets hope I don't get killed on the ice and miss Twilight!! Oh no, me negative? i'm Not negative at all.....
this is only my second ever post..

Argh theres a fake cat in my room and it won't Shut Up!!! Ugh...
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Welcome CaughtMyself426!! Seems you know the rules already, but here's a refresher:

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)
2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post
3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.
4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.
5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), Maddy<3twilight (Maddy), or me (Chloe) - Most of us have 'Randomness Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.

Welcome to the lex and randomness!! PM me anytime!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

chloe you are such a good little regular!

haha

welcome to the thread newbie- thanks for following the rules right off the bat- nice way to get on my good side =)

Maddy i am eating a candy cane.. MMM

i need to make dinner.. when all i really want is PIZZA.. i want a new york style pepperoni pizza from either Gio's or Roma's my mouth is watering just thinking about it.. mmm soo good

edit- congrats to me.. i have a new rank.. and i ridiculous amount of posts..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oh, thanks Lynz!!

Who's graduating???

Okay, liezieweize(?), I'm about to PM you.

Oh, I think Jany's mad at me. I don't know though. I hope not.

I miss Maddy, she got in trouble for beign on the computer too much. Miss ya' Maddy!
I just made peppermint-chocolate chip scones. Yum. . .

Mmm, pizza.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Lynz - not that I diss your rank or something, promise

Lily, Elizah - anyone else feeling harassed by Lynz's new rank? I think they are ganging up on us...

Didn't try the dress on, whatever really...
F*ck it! I should not slip back into this mode now! I wasn't far of the other day either, but then I had some other minor pick-me-up and was fine for a while. Who ever is selling the tickets for this emotional roller coaster, let me out, cut the band from my wrist, don't let me ride no more!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I'm off of work, WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I wonder if Randomness will make it through the night, doubt it but it's been fun.
I am cold too, especially my feet for some odd reason maybe because it's cold here
Is the whole US going through a freeze?

Ninna - I hope they let you off the ride because it's not fun when you want to get off and can't
Lynz - Will and the BDB Brothers, too funny. I guess he's bonding with the Irish brother and scotch

Off to watch more of Generation Kill with Kellan, I will chat later (believe that I'm gonna be lurking big time)
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

The simpsons is hilarious!!!
Miss you Maddy !!!
Want to go shopping!!!
Im loneley wish i was at a friends house...
and i wish i had some chocolate
9 days till christmas!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hello everybody! I haven't been here for forever!!

My mom just made Shepard's pie for dinner... it was all watery and bland... I guess it was still ok...

I was really really bored, so I googled myself, and I found this article about me from back when I was in The Sound Of Music in '05. I was in 4th grade... I had just turned 10 two days before. Here is a picture http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq18 ... nt=som.jpg I am the 4th from the left with the hideous bonnet and looks like she's constipated. My hair was in little loopy braids! Like Kirstin the American Girl Doll! I was chubby back then. I sort of still am, just not as bad. My big sister played Maria, who is all the way to the left.

Have any of you noticed that if you go to google something, and it has the little drop down-y bar thing to make it easier, that Rob and Kristen are so popular? If you type in "Kr" Kristen's name is first, and if you put "Ro" Rob's name is first? It irritates me how people love Twilight because of the movie or the hot actors, not the actual books or storyline. Grrr.
List, Gnat ♥
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Nat~ you google yourself.. that makes me laugh! its really funny i think a lot of people do that.. haha i do. *hides*

Shepard's pie YUMMY!

i still want pizza.. and i need to make dinner.

hey how weird is it that the weather people are giving a FREEZING FOG warning.. what the f is that? freezing FOG? haha i dunno texas is a strange place to live.

i am watching sponge bob with my kids. i feel my brain cells melting.

I want to eat i am so hungry.

I have to feed an Irish man too.. the one sitting next to me reading the dirty books known as BDB.
I am sure my neighbors think that i am having an Affair with him.. he walked out to take my trash to the road- and my friend Tiffany across the street gave me this look.. like WHY IS HE ALWAYS THERE and what are you doing to him? haha Gossip. He is my buddy. who just pinched me. what a butt head.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus