Randomness #8

cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Randomness #8

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I was suppose to post something where, but I forgot. I think it has something related to watching TV. I'll try to remember later a post it where. It's completely random, so this is the perfect place to post it. :D
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

randomness eight and already on page eight i see?
;)

hello all.
just thought i'd pop myself in here
say hello
i'm not going to be on for long.
if i'm being good anyways lol..
i'm supposed to get off, but well i'm a bad kid.

anyways, congrats to those of you who are now regulars
pretty awesome huh?
haha i love this thread.

sam! *hugs*
oh and i saw layla on here!! its been forever girl!! *hugs*
randomness bum<3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

just got home from picking up husband!

people are not who you think they are--- really.

I am hungry- what i wouldn't do for panda express right now.. MMMMM orange chicken.
god i am hungry.

Samantha my Little sister! =) hi haha.

okay i think i am going to drive 25 minutes to get panda express.. haha. i am so hungry.
i should have gotten it on the way home from Husband's Work..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Just wanted to stop by and say goodnight. I am going to turn in
Lynz got your email, glad you like the gutterness of my mind
Tell me when you finish Z's book so we can talk
I am going to finish V's book tomorrow.
Good night all. See all you in the morning....try and not add too many pages tonight. :lol:
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Okay...so I just had an extremely random moment to share...

Oh by the way, Lynz-- I'm sorry about your grandpa...my little sister has lukemia(blood cancer) and I can relate...

Anyways..You guys know those moments when you just feel like everything you have had to put up with lately keeps building up and even though you've been trying to put up a strong image and think you can handle it..it just eventually gets the best of you? The funny thing is that those breakthrough moments seem to come at the most uninvited and inconvenient times..And ALWAYS it just so happens that the tinniest, most insignificant thing triggers it....(sorry guys if im babbling...im having a poetic moment) ;)

Well tonight I was getting ready to go out for my best friend's wedding rehearsal..(the weddings in 2 days) and so of course, i was EXTREMELY late and my keys just HAPPENED to refuse to lock my front door..So there I am freaking out because my door wont close and I have to go when I just out of no where break into sobs. It was the best and worst feeling because I needed a release but at that moment all I could think about what my sister's poor health and my fears of loosing her, my dad's irresponsible attitude, the load of work I STILL had to do, that I was badly late!!....i guess it was a good thing..letting it out..but now i just feel like sh*t... :(

So yeah..that's about as random as it gets today....

-Jany<3
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

lauren, my love! *hug*

My big sister, Lyndsay! :]

Good night Kym <3

Man, I am kinda tired. And I'm only going to CALL the boy at 12 (it's 10:16) i tihnk i will shower and then watch Rent, to pass some time ;)

I was going to play MarioKart but my GameCube is in my basement, and i'm too lazy to get it lol

sorry about your sister, Jany. I don't think we've officially met. I'm Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Yeah Randomness 8!!!!!!!!

I'm soo excited :D !!!!!

Random: I had a random craving for brownies during first period today and I don't know why. You know, the just out of the oven ones that are warm and soft...yum...I really want them now that I am talking about them too. But I got other people to join in my chocolate craving by telling them about it :D ...I can be so evil sometimes :twisted: .

My friend just had her 18th birthday yesterday and I went to her house for dinner. We had hamburgers for dinner and chocolate cake and ice cream for dessert. It was amazing. Plus the card I gave her sang "Good Golly Miss Molly" which I thought was amazing :lol: . She is going skydiving on Saturday and I told her not to die cause I'd be pissed if she did. She wanted me to go with her :shock: but I don't like the idea of jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and going really fast towards the ground. Its just bad all around.

Wow...I think this is my record for my longest randomness post ever. Gonna have to write that down.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I just scored a ton of new clothes for under $50! Awesomeness! Wet Seal is having a sale where whatever you buy in the store, you can get anything of equal or lesser value for a penny. So I totally took advantage of my credit card's newly uppered (yeah, I know that's not a word, lol) limit. They're so cheap already, too. I got like, 4 shirts, a pair of leggings, and some undies. :)

Time to go home and be lazy now. We rented Leatherheads, so we'll probably end up watching that and going to bed since I have to work all day tomorrow. :(

Have a good night, guys!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:I was suppose to post something where, but I forgot. I think it has something related to watching TV. I'll try to remember later a post it where. It's completely random, so this is the perfect place to post it. :D
Um. . . . .nobody else noticed this is a completely illegal post? Even you, Lynz?
Well, cutesweetiezzz. this is illegal. 4 lines minimum please!

Random: I finished cleaning today!
Random: I really need to go beat harvest moon. .but sis is watching the soup . . . and this is me and lex time!
And i'm talking to Jany, so that's good.
Last edited by threethings on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Okay so here's a random funny story...
For some reason people always come over when my daughter is sleeping and they ring the doorbell..
Well someone did it again today...
Do after they leave she goes in the kitchen, grabs a knife, and cuts all the wires attached to the doorbell.
I could not stop laughing. It was so hilarious.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.