Randomness #8

Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Randomness #8

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

It's my last day here at Sam's crib (lol...)
I'm actually kind of excited because this womenly curse is hittin the jackpot today.
I have never wanted to dissapear so badly. Dang ovaries!

Im watching MTV true life because there's no way I'm getting up from my bed today.. :shock:

Woot! I'm graduating..Thanks Lynz. Come on people, you need to keep posting so we can get to Randomness 9 already! lol..Just kidding

I feel bloated and a have a terrible headache. This trip back to Florida isn't going to be so great..

Where's Chloe??

-painfully yours-

Janyy

edit--- Yay page 100! Ok Lynz, do your thing! DONT POST ANYMORE GUYS!!!!!!
Last edited by Ohs0sexyBella<3 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I'm really annoyed right now My mom made me where this stupid sweatshirt. I hate sweatshirts, they make me all itchy. And it looks stupid too. It has snowmen on it and it says 'There's no man like a snowman'. GAH.
I hate it. I finished ecilipse in one day, and that's funny considering that it took me two days to read the 7th harry potter book, which, I believe is around the same length. But still I guess it's cause it was a slow day at school yesterday and I didn't have anything really to do at home.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

alright randomness lovelies.. this thread is Unofficially CLOSED. I'll PM a admin i warned them yesterday. so we will see how quickly we get a new one =) i know all of you ITCH for randomness..
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYMORE

thank you for being lovely- if you post after this You will feel my wrath- PM each other Explore the Lex there are so many Threads out there. go and become a new employee or feed a vamp in Wingtears Non-veggie Vamp Cafe!!

and believe me- if you post after this.. i will be feeding you to a vamp!

thanks for those of you who followed the rules. and to the Newbies who fell into line quick.
and to the Randomness grads! you guys are awesome. see you guys in Randomness 9!
seems like just yesterday it was numero 1... back when i first Met Sam and the gang..

<3
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Looks like good timing today! Now bringing you: Randomness #9.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”