Cullenism

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Cullenism

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Tuesday Morning, sisters and brothers...

Yes, it has been quiet as of late here in the Cullenism temple. But, I am as guilty as the next. Real life often tends to interfere with the more entertaining aspects of or lives, doesn't it? :lol:

I am returned from my visit southward, sufficiently recovered from sun, surf and sand.

Navarre~ I am in Indy, so it's not like I can say I never see the sun... 8-) But, we've had record amounts of rain and clouds of late, so it was kind of fun for a while to picture myself in fair Forks, or at least the Northwest!! A girl can hope, can't she? ;)

All plans ahead for the Day of Rings, June 14th. Be on the lookout for information to come.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

As I too have come back from vacation!!!! It was nice, relaxing...and wonderful obviously! Lol...

Day of Rings blowout, I'll sadly have to miss...I don't want to, but my sister is getting married again....so, I've gotta be there for that.

Uhm, I've started a fan fiction. I know, it sounds weird, but for those of you familiar with the TV Show "Deadliest Catch"...it's "Deadliest Catch" meets "Twilight"...

Wow...uh, sounds weird right? I know.

In the name of his Royal Lusciousness I bless...
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

KikiMasenCullen wrote:As I too have come back from vacation!!!! It was nice, relaxing...and wonderful obviously! Lol...

Day of Rings blowout, I'll sadly have to miss...I don't want to, but my sister is getting married again....so, I've gotta be there for that.

Uhm, I've started a fan fiction. I know, it sounds weird, but for those of you familiar with the TV Show "Deadliest Catch"...it's "Deadliest Catch" meets "Twilight"...

Wow...uh, sounds weird right? I know.

In the name of his Royal Lusciousness I bless...

Ummm, Kiki?

You don't dangle a carrot like announcing a great fan-fic and NOT tell us the name or give the link. Grrr!!!

Bad, Kiki, bad, bad girl. *wags finger at Kiki*

You will be forgiven, by me anyway, if you 'cough' up the link & name. :D ;)

In the name of Domward and his trusty "flogger" 8-)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Hello to the wonderful Church ofCullenism

The APPC Special Events Team is happy to bring you this invitation:

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/ ... rected.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: Change of date from July 11 to July 18.

The party will be held here:

http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... 25&t=1597

To RSVP please compile a list of team member who planto attend and send them to either
Mrs.TeddyBear, TillyWhitlock, Debussygirl, or myself.

~Elizabeth~
Coordinator, APPC Special Events Team

I also have a special request that perhaps the high priestess (do we have one of those?) would be so kind as to pray over our meal? Please let me know!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Well, alright, sisters and brothers. That sounds like lots of fun! Alright, if you are interested, post a yes, and we'll have Midnight_Sun, official keeper of the names keep the names.

And, yes, as the priestess, I would be most honored to ask our fair patrons blessings to start the party. Thanks for the invite!

Mods Recognition Party List
Jazz Girl (Caryn)
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*bows to the High Priestess* I will start to collect names at once!

So far we have The High Priestess and myself. Anyone else wanting to go please post here or PM me! :D

EDIT: I have also decided since the party will be on July 18th, I will be sending in the list on the 16th. So, if you want to go please send me your name by the 15th.

Thank you. In Alice's name I hope all goes well...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Obviously I'm a little late getting on the band wagon but if the powers that be see fit I would like to convert to Cullenism. Just tell me what I need to do.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

vampirenerd: There is really nothing that is needed to do when converting to Cullenism, but we are glad you are here. :D Jazz Girl is our High Priestess and if their is anything that I seem to be forgetting to tell you, she will when she welcomes you into our humble religion. But, our tenants are on page 28 so please go and review those. Otherwise all that is happening at the moment is the waiting for The Day of Rings and Edward's birthday to arrive. :D Also, please look at brunetterebel010's post and my last post above yours.

In Bella's name, peace and joy.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

A Beutiful Blessed Cullen Saturday to you all. Shall we start the day with our official blessing, today?

In the Cullen name, I pray that my faith endure.
I pray to Jasper, patron saint of emotion, to grant me serenity, peace and contentment.
I pray to Emmett, patron saint of strength & dedication, for protection against mine enemies.
I ask Esme, patron saint of kindness & nurturing, to take my woes and give me comfort.
I pray to Alice & Rosalie, patronesses of truth and beauty, to grant me knowledge, understanding and good fortune.
I pray to Bella, patron saint of acceptance, to grant my heart be open and understanding of all.
I pray to Edward, patron saint of love, that he may shine his eternal love upon me.
And, to the most high Carlisle, I ask that he bless me with wisdom, self-control and the ability to know the difference between right and wrong and to always choose the right.
I ask all these in Stephenie Meyer's name.

Midnight_Sun~ As always, you can be counted upon to open your arms wide to welcome the newbies. Such an Alice, MiniMe.

VampireNerd~ Welcome, Sister. Ours is a peaceful, loving and welcoming little faith. As Midnight_Sun, stated our revised tenets can be found on P 28 of the thread. Please visit and take a gander when you have a chance. At the moment, we are collecting names for the APPC party in honor of our wonderful Mods and Admins. Check out the invite above and let Midnight_Sun know if you can make it. The Day of Rings, the day Cullenists celebrate Bella & Edward's engagement, is rapidly approaching, June 14th. And, of course, the celebration of Edward's birthday is June 20th. We're partying that day, to be sure. :D

May the Peace of Jasper Find Us All~
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

My fellow Cullenists!!

Oh, how I have missed you. After a stint of work, friend emergencies, work, vacation, work, friend emergencies, work, my health emergencies ... I am back! I hope I haven't missed much. I am feeling too lazy and exhausted to go back and read everything. I'm a bad seed, I know. lol
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!