Cullenism

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Cullenism

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello fellow Cullenists.
Just checking in on us...
I said the holy prayer today.
In the name of Carlisle I bless.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I, too, have been neglectful of coming here. I've been too busy in Rob's Halfway house. Which, isn't a bad thing. :-)

I'm so excited for the Day of Rings celebration. That's my wedding anniversary!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

WOAH! Haven't been in this place in while. Please forgive me fellow Cullenists.
*runs to temple to pray*
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

A Beautiful Morning, Fellow Cullenists~

For those who haven't visited in a while, no worries. That is the beauty of our faith. It is pretty much individual practice. And, as we haven't had any holy days (after 6 right in a row) it's okay to take a break. We have missed you. But, we understand.

Please don't forget to respond or to PM Midnight_Sun with your rsvp about the Mods & Admins Party. Though, I think the party is team-free, so you can let anyone know, I suppose.

Yes, the Day of Rings rapidly approaches. I am very excited. It's actually my second favorite Cullenist High Day! :D

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

I'm excited for the Day of Rings celebration too! I really hope I can attend it when the time comes.

I want to pray as this week is my mid-semester tests. 2 more subjects to go and it's holidays!

*Carlisle's blessings to all*
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

Brain Twin!! Long time no thinking alike. We must fix that.

And good evening my fellow Cullenists! Woo hoo on Day of the Rings celebration. I hope I can attend. Depends upon my life and what's going on. I'll pray to Carlisle and see if he can pull some strings.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I thank our lords for our most wonderful trailer.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good evening, sisters and brothers.

So, I am trusting that all of you have had an opportunity to view the trailer for the upcoming adaptation of our 2nd Holy Text. Now, some have suggested that this thread is not necessarily the place to discuss such things. But, given that this is putting human action to our Holy Texts, I think it is only fair to be able to express our opinions about the personifications of our revered ones.

That being said, a few thoughts...

...I truly believe that this movie adaptation will bring to life wonderfully the pain and suffering of both Bella and Edward. We will suffer with them as they suffered for their love.

... I am thoroughly impressed with the look and presentation of the wolves (what I saw of it). I think it was a hard thing to pull off and I am pleased overall.

... One bad bad thing; Carlisle is somewhere looking at Peter Fascinelli saying, "Good God, I can't possibly actually look like that." Peter's look was perfect in Twilight. WTF was CW thinking with the new wig, overmade Ken Doll look?!?!?! I am angry, and I am angry on behalf of Carlisle!!!!

Alas, I am sure Carlisle is also chuckling to himself about it, too. He has mastered the art of forgiveness so much better than we.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Dearest High Priestess, it is good to have you back here.
I have been a bad Cullenist. I have not posted here for a long time. I have no other excuse than drooling over Rob and the new trailer. But I hope I have atoned for my lack of presence by reading the 2nd Holy Text. It almost made me cry on the bus to work today actually.

As for the trailer, I agree with the Priestess.
-I felt the pain of Edward and Bella in the forest. And I saw it in Edward's eyes after the threw Jasper into the piano. And I think the trailer is partly responsible for my almost watery eyes on the bus. I was playing the whole leaving scene out in my head, picturing what it would be like in the movie.
-I also liked the eyes on Laurent. But..if he was thirsty, they should have been black, maybe? Just a minor detail.
- Carlisle's hair did not look good. Neither did Jasper's.
Overall, I love the trailer. And my faith in Chris Weitz has grown, and I am more optimistic than ever.

I wish all my fellow Cullenists a peaceful Wednesday.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I also haven't posted on here in a while.
Forgive me O awesome one.

Don't punish me for saying this but - I loved Jaspers and Carlisles hair.
I do admit that Carlisles hair was a tad better in Twilight, but it's still good.
Maybe we should be more worried about Carlisles amount of lipstick - not Edwards this time. Tehe.
My faith in Chris Weitz got incredibly stronger.
I'm hoping he'll be lucky enough to direct Breaking Dawn.

I'm also thankful that we got our trailer so soon. I was geared up for waiting until end of june/july.

I hope you all are having a blessed and wonderful evening.x
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart