Cullenism

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Cullenism

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alright I've changed up the plot a little and made it a bit more specific.
(This isn't a blurb, just a short summary/description. Not giving away the ending. If you want spoilers, my PM box is always open to you.)

As a young girl, Eliza gets into a brutal accident in which she was hit by a car. She falls into a coma and wakes up not remembering who she is, or what happened. She regains the ability to return home to her rich, yet ignorant family. She meets Leonardo, (more preferably Leo) a boy from the wrong side of the tracks and into the wrong things. She discovers he is a druggie and has commited crimes..but doesn't care. Leo and her became fast friends, and fall in love. Eliza discovers Leo's parents abandoned him, and that they died a year after giving him up.Eliza doesn't tell anyone, or her parents about Leo, fearing their opposition and forbidding to see him. As well as the fact Eliza's parents are trying to get her together with their friend's son, Joshua. Joshua is arrogant and snobby who claims to be "childhood friends" with Eliza, but due to her memory loss and hatred of him Eliza doesn't believe him.

The plot sounds very un-interesting when you don't know what happens in the end, just saying. It's a big surprise and makes it differ. I'm trying to make it seem a little less like I combined all these stories together, rather than an original story. If you have any advice/constructive criticism please don't hesistate to correct me. I'm also trying to research a little to describe Eliza's condition and what exactly happened a little further.

Jazz Girl- Glad you like my bartending skills. :lol: I'm liking the musical choices. June 20th is perfect for me!
Ashley- If you'd like, Bri and the Brits are VERY open to coming if you want. I speak as lead singer, Narnia's our manager, so if anything, she wears the banana suit. :lol:
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If you're singing Streissand, you're singing Wind Beneath My Wings.

And we must play L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole, we simply must.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Bri~Erm..when did bartending ever come up? Didn't read that in any posts...or am I just blind? And Our High Priestess should probably be the one to decide if the Unitednessers' band plays or not.

Nar~Perfect song by Streisand! I actually had a dance recital a few years ago and one of the ballet classes danced to that!

I vote that Clair de Lune be played sometime during the festivities as well, seeing as how its basically B/E's song. Plus I have it on my computer and it is oh so lovely!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good evening sisters & borthers~
Just a quick check-in to wish you all a blessed Cullen Saturday. I hope is was peaceful for all of you. And, I hope tomorrow is indeed as peaceful.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

I want to pray for the sanity of my mind since projects are killing my brain cells. I need Jasper's power to calm me down.
*Deep breath*

Carlisle's blessings to all.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Ok, i've been in spain for a week, giving presentations and talks on water and ecomaps and such so could someone please fill me in on what everyone's been up to recently?
like a summary?

p.s. i think i might have Spanish Influenza :P
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Remmett_Until_Dusk wrote:Ok, i've been in spain for a week, giving presentations and talks on water and ecomaps and such so could someone please fill me in on what everyone's been up to recently?
like a summary?

p.s. i think i might have Spanish Influenza :P

Welcome back, Rem!!

Hope your trip went well. Mainly planning a big shin-dig on His Royal Lusciousness' birthday. June20th.
Tons of virtual food & drink - the works.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
KikiMasenCullen
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Hello fellow Cullenists...so much has happened...haha. What if I told you I got my picture taken with my holy grail? Don't believe me? Wait and see...lol. Alright...got it...lol. Go, here...to this website...now! Look at my holy grail pic!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=56045305

My friend saw "Little Ashes"...I almost cried...
She hated it. I wanted to cuss her out!

I'm going away for the weekend...yay. I'm taking "New Moon" with me, and I'm not going to skip the sections when Edward leaves...lol.

Jasper's blessings to all...
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon Sisters & Brothers~

Rose~ I sent my prayers to Jasper to ask for his calming influence. I hope everything turned out alright in the end. It is that time of year and I suspect that patron Jasper is actually quite busy at the moment calming the anxieties of many followers who are in a similar bind. Best blessings on you.

Rem~ Good to see you again, brother. As for what has been going on, we are in the midst of planning a party in honor of patron Edward's birthday. We have been discussing date (finally deciding on the most appropriate-June 20th), food and drink, and are now on to discussing entertainment. There was also some bruhaha a few pages back about a certain ilicit item that was making the rounds amongst fans of the movie adaptations of our holy text. Of course, wanting to make sure I am in the latest know as spiritual advisor, I read said unmentionable written object, finding it...lacking...at best.

Kiki~ I tried to see your picture with the holy grail and was told that your MySpace page doesn't like me. Alas, the hazards of being the priestess. Bon Chance in your weekend travels. As for your reading habits, we must all read our holy text as we see fit. And, don't we all just kind of skim those pages... :D I too am traveling this weekend but will be taking Breaking Dawn with me, and possibly the addendum to the holy text, but we of course don't mention that. :lol:

Navarre~ "His Royal Lusciousness" :lol: Sister, you just make me downright :D

It is on that time towards finals and other academic tortures. I wish all of our school-bound sisters and brothers peace and strength to endure their trials. Summer approaches friends. You can make it.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
KikiMasenCullen
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Myspace hates everyone...lol. I'm gonna upload it to photobucket...wait and see...I'm obsessed with this shot...

Okay, see below the banner....that's my holy grail!!! Lol. I got my picture taken with Robert Pattinson -screams- Every girl's dream....aren't we a cute couple? On photobook, it says that "Robert and Cheryl Pattinson. Has a good ring to it."

I'm super crazy...someone shoot this to Rob's people...I'mma marry that guy. Lol.

Aren't we cute together?

Carlisle's blessings to all
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle