Cullenism

Re: Cullenism

Postby navarre » Wed May 20, 2009 12:05 am

KikiMasenCullen wrote:Myspace hates everyone...lol. I'm gonna upload it to photobucket...wait and see...I'm obsessed with this shot...

Okay, see below the banner....that's my holy grail!!! Lol. I got my picture taken with Robert Pattinson -screams- Every girl's dream....aren't we a cute couple? On photobook, it says that "Robert and Cheryl Pattinson. Has a good ring to it."

I'm super crazy...someone shoot this to Rob's people...I'mma marry that guy. Lol.

Aren't we cute together?

Carlisle's blessings to all


CHECK.YOU.OUT!!!!! You go, Kiki!!! I love it!!

BTW, that quote from Eclipse in your banner - invokes "leg hitches" and tender touches from His Royal Meltiness!!

Yum-f*ck!ng-o!!!!! 8-) :D

Total Peace in the Name of Cullen
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Cullenism

Postby KikiMasenCullen » Wed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Christy,

I was just being silly. That picture is from US Weekly and it has a picture of Kate Gosselin and Rob (Eww...not together!) and the headline said "The truth about Twilight Star Rob" So I was like...nice. I opened it up, and was looking at it. They had three really sexy as hell shots of him. I picked the sexiest picture of him. So, I held it up to my head like that, and my friend Erin, that I work with was like, wait! Hold that shot...so I did.

And yes! I think of that quote all day everyday...lol...I wouldn't mind hitching my leg around his.

::grins wickedly::

Mmm...in Brother Edward's sexy name...
Image
Image
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
User avatar
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Re: Cullenism

Postby navarre » Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 pm

KikiMasenCullen wrote:Christy,

I was just being silly. That picture is from US Weekly and it has a picture of Kate Gosselin and Rob (Eww...not together!) and the headline said "The truth about Twilight Star Rob" So I was like...nice. I opened it up, and was looking at it. They had three really sexy as hell shots of him. I picked the sexiest picture of him. So, I held it up to my head like that, and my friend Erin, that I work with was like, wait! Hold that shot...so I did.

And yes! I think of that quote all day everyday...lol...I wouldn't mind hitching my leg around his.

::grins wickedly::

Mmm...in Brother Edward's sexy name...


Yes, Kiki, I know that you were being silly, I was just laughing with you over the fun you were apparently having in the photo.

Oh, and let's not forget how His Supreme Meltiness (sounds like a yummy thing to "eat" :twisted: ) rolls Bella over oh. so. slowly, on his bed and..... :shock: ummmmm... ;)
A girl can dream. *sighs* 8-) :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Cullenism

Postby Dovrebanen » Thu May 21, 2009 5:54 am

navarre wrote:Oh, and let's not forget how His Supreme Meltiness (sounds like a yummy thing to "eat" :twisted: ) rolls Bella over oh. so. slowly, on his bed and..... :shock: ummmmm... ;)
A girl can dream. *sighs* 8-) :D

Christy...What are you trying to do to me?? Gah..just reading that makes me go all mushy or something (not sure what to call this) :D ...The hottest scene in all of the books. We got way more there than during the honeymoon...
I think I should take a walk in the rain now to cool off a bit... :lol:
Image
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
User avatar
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: Norway.

Re: Cullenism

Postby twilightsagaaddict » Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 am

Good Morning fellow Cullenists!

It seems like forever since I've visited (I hate when real-life causes me to limit my Lex visits...)~ I may have to atone for my sins at the alter-of-Edward...(see, its been so long since I've been here, my mind goes right to the gutter! :twisted: )

I'm all up for the party on the 20th! (its also my husband's b-day-so twice the fun!!)

I'm off to the temple to atone...... I may be there awhile.....


In Carlisle's name......Peace.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
User avatar
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward
 
Posts: 1018
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: wishing I could immerse myself in fan-fic....

Re: Cullenism

Postby KikiMasenCullen » Thu May 21, 2009 11:25 pm

His Royal Meltiness....

Mmm...I'm listening to Twilight behind me...and it's rather good. Lol...like always when Rob appears on the screen...lol. Especially the mountain...oh god, his shirt's unbuttoned!!!!!!!! -fans self off-

Sorry, went all fangirl on you. Lol. So much so, I lost my train of thought...oh yes, got it!

I felt gyped in the honeymoon scene...it wasn't as steamy as the leg hitching scene and the rolling on top of her...wow. I want a Rob sundae...

I'm awful...

In the name of his Royal Butterscotch Eyes...
Image
Image
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
User avatar
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:38 am
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Re: Cullenism

Postby navarre » Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 pm

KikiMasenCullen wrote:In the name of his Royal Butterscotch Eyes...


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So we are now worshipping in the name of body parts, are we?

Hmmm...where can we go with this. The possibilites are limited only by our imaginations. :twisted:

I guess atonements for these types of sins will keep HP,JG veeeeerrrryy busy. Not to mention we might have to get our own "corners" to go sit in. ;)

In the name of Edward's Chisled Chest
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Cullenism

Postby Jazz Girl » Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

Good Cullens!!! I turn around for a few hours...days, and here you all are lusting after our precious patron!! :shock:

Actually, you see, that's one of the lovely things about our dear faith. As we acknowledge the possibility that our patrons actually exist in the flesh, and that they are in fact beautiful to all human eyes as a product of their vampire nature, we don't really frown upon appreciating said beauty. I myself am a sucker for the intense liquid gold eyes, particularly where Edward or Jasper are concerned. :lol:

Now, TwilightSagaAddict, Kiki & Navarre, while you have no sins to atone for with me, you might have a conversation or two to have with patroness Bella. She does strike me as just a little bit of the ... posessive... type. :lol:

Alas, I am checking in from somewhere I feel so far removed from our revered ones. As Bella in New Moon refuses to move to Jacksonville because it would be utterly alien to picture Edward there, I too am stuck in the sunny south, where our fair Cullens would loathe to go. I feel so removed from the Twiverse. I hold to my holy texts, retreating to them often to renew my peace. I pray for Em's strength and Carlisle's faith.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: Cullenism

Postby navarre » Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 am

Jazz Girl wrote:Good Cullens!!! I turn around for a few hours...days, and here you all are lusting after our precious patron!! :shock:

Actually, you see, that's one of the lovely things about our dear faith. As we acknowledge the possibility that our patrons actually exist in the flesh, and that they are in fact beautiful to all human eyes as a product of their vampire nature, we don't really frown upon appreciating said beauty. I myself am a sucker for the intense liquid gold eyes, particularly where Edward or Jasper are concerned. :lol:

Now, TwilightSagaAddict, Kiki & Navarre, while you have no sins to atone for with me, you might have a conversation or two to have with patroness Bella. She does strike me as just a little bit of the ... posessive... type. :lol:

Alas, I am checking in from somewhere I feel so far removed from our revered ones. As Bella in New Moon refuses to move to Jacksonville because it would be utterly alien to picture Edward there, I too am stuck in the sunny south, where our fair Cullens would loathe to go. I feel so removed from the Twiverse. I hold to my holy texts, retreating to them often to renew my peace. I pray for Em's strength and Carlisle's faith.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~


Ahh, well I live in the South - welcome to my part of the country, JG. :)

Our dear brother Emmett was a East Tennessee mountain man and our sister Alice was a Mississippi girl, so I'm proud to say that I am in good company with these fine vamps. :D

I do hope your vacay is wonderful no matter where you are.

In the name of Lord Luscious Lips ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Cullenism

Postby ♥midnight_sun♥ » Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Okay, basically I'm just bumping our thread because it has been empty and I think I can hear my own echo.

Our new thread, along with the Day of Rings and Edward's birthday is ALMOST HERE! :D Either we will hopefully get a new thread by then or we will have gone waaaay over the 100 pages our thread gets by the time all the celebrations are over with. :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Image
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
User avatar
♥midnight_sun♥
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Here, there, and everywhere in between.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron