Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by stellar87 »

*Peaks head in* Hi guys...I've never been on this thread before but I figured I'd check it out. I'm a 20 something. :)

My name is Nikki and I live in Washington State, it's been snowing all day where I live. Not very normal for us up here but I love it.

Wingtear - I just looked at the pics of your ring and it is absolutely gorgeous! I really love that it doesn't look like a ring that everyone else has. From what I gather you're getting married relatively soon...good luck! And I hope everything goes well. Congrats!
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

welcome Nikki! Jealous of you living in Washington of course! I've seen you about on the Rob thread... your avatar is quite memorable and by memorable I mean I am always drooling over it :lol:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

Welcome Nikki! I wish Pennsylvania had snow instead of freezing rain. I fell soooo many times yesterday. :oops:

And CB has it right, your avatar AND your siggy are so.... whats better than sexy?
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

hehe thanks guys! Yeah...I pretty much drool over my av all the time too. What's better than sexy? Hmm...I'm just gonna have to go with Robert Pattinson because there are no words. haha :P

And yes, it's snowing heavily again here. I fell the other day...not fun. Had a very Bella moment. hehe
ImageImage
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I'm in Northeast Alabama.

Yeah usually if we get anything it's a little bit of snow but the main thing we get is ice/black ice, and since we don't have salt trucks the roads are especially dangerous.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

Hey, guys! I'm pretty new to the forums and definitely new to the 20something's thread! It's nice to have a little niche for ourselves. :) Most of my friends think Twilight is beneath them and that I'm just plain silly for loving it like I do. Just wanted to say I'm happy to be here!
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi Cymbrelynn
Welcome to the madness.

stellar87 - I'm getting married on Christmas Eve... :shock: 6 days... panic anyone? :roll:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!

Post by stellar87 »

Wingtear wrote:Hi Cymbrelynn
Welcome to the madness.

stellar87 - I'm getting married on Christmas Eve... :shock: 6 days... panic anyone? :roll:
Oh my goodness! I'd be panicing too! lol I'm sure everything will go as planned. I really hope it's everything you want it to be! :) Winter weddings are always so beautiful.
ImageImage
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Hello to all the newcomers! As Wingtear said, welcome to the madness! And Cymbrelynn, no one of my friends understands my obsession either, that's why I joined the boards. One of my best decisions ever! I LOVE it here! :D

Christkindlmarkt was nice yesterday but we moved indoors pretty soon cause our feet were freezing! :lol: At least the rain stopped while we were there... I think I had too much mulled wine and stayed up too long - I'm really tired now! But we have a Christmas celebration at work now, so no one will notice that I'm unfit for wor today. And yeah, Austria is correct!

The weather today: it's raining. Ugh! But the weatherman on the radio said it should turn to snow during the next few days and I keep my fingers crossed for that! :D

Wingtear: what time on the 24th will the wedding be? Is it a small family affair or a big wedding? Since I heard about your Christmas wedding, I started considering a winter wedding for myself someday. So, thanks for the inspiration! And leave the panic with us on the boards, we'll take care of it, so that you can relax! ;)

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

it will be at 10am, and we hope all is done around 2 pm, since here in Finland we celebrate Christmas on the 24th and everyone do have better places to be than at our place. If everything goes as planned nothing will happen... I've been procrastinating so badly that almost nothing is planned...
Well, it'll work itself out. We're kinda "kickback-relax" about most things, this as well. Only 40-50 people now, all close family, and next summer (2009) we will have a big party for all family and friends.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK