Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Wingtear »

Depressing...
No, not really, that's just the Lex feeling right now.
it's around freezing, rainy and overcast. Yesterday was the first sunny day for three weeks. I'm beginning to think I live in Forks...
I hope for snow on Christmas though.

On a happier note, girls, I got a call from my jeweler, my ring will finally be done tomorrow. I'll let you be the first ones to see it! Nothing like a little bling to bright ones feeling of rejection.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Wingtear wrote:Depressing...
it's around freezing, rainy and overcast. Yesterday was the first sunny day for three weeks. I'm beginning to think I live in Forks...

On a happier note, girls, I got a call from my jeweler, my ring will finally be done tomorrow. I'll let you be the first ones to see it! Nothing like a little bling to bright ones feeling of rejection.
Awesome! Nothing like cuttin it close eh? Yes, we wanna see!
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Oh pictures pictures! Can't wait to see it :D And I hope you're feeling rejected doesn't have anything to do with the cafe, because we haven't been rejected YET have we?
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

CantBreathe wrote:

Oh pictures pictures! Can't wait to see it :D And I hope you're feeling rejected doesn't have anything to do with the cafe, because we haven't been rejected YET have we?
I don' think we've been rejected..Whew! I'm realing from all of those emails!

Side note...lol
Does anyone watch the Tudors and do you know when it comes back on?
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

MRK wrote:Side note...lol
Does anyone watch the Tudors and do you know when it comes back on?
No though I want to and probably should... JRM is a fox! BTW, love love love your new siggie! Granny's cute!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

CantBreathe wrote:uh oh! sarina up there ^^^ is reading that too! it looks like i have another book to add to my long reading list :lol: thanks for the recommendation girls. i guess that is a book from the true blood series?
Yes! Do it do it! I'm already in love with it and I'm not halfway finished. So juicy... that's all I can say about it :twisted: I'm already happy there's like 5 or 6 other books in the series.

Wingtear The Tudors is so good. I don't get HBO though :( So I just wait until the seasons come out on DVD. And I definitely agree with you CB. JRM is... definitely a beautiful sight, haha.

Oh yea, I'll be sending my resume your way soon for a cafe postition... I gotta figure which position I want to apply for though... I want those benefits!!
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Well I have 3 non-series books waiting for me and then I want to start a series but not sure to do that one or BDB first?? Too many choices and I am not a good decision maker! :lol:
So I chipped my tooth tonight (not really bad, but bad enough) and I'm getting dropped from my dental insurance at the end of this month... just my luck. Now, I have to try to get an appointment with the dentist by then, which I probably won't be able to seeing as I usually have to make them like 2 months in advance. This is pretty much the story of my life! :x
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi All! New to this section on the boards. I am Megan and I am 25 and live in CHICAGO :D
We have been getting pealted with the dreaded s word..... SNOW. I usually love it for Christmas, but I am sick of it right now. We have gotten about 5 inches in the last 8 hours and it just keeps on coming. Plus, we have had 2 other snow falls in the last week and a half. Hope that have the plows ready, :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Welcome Megan! Send some of that snow over here to Jersey :lol: It flurried on and off all day today... looks pretty coming down but didn't stick at all. Snow is the only thing that makes the cold weather worth it!