Council of Carlilse Lovers

Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Council of Carlilse Lovers

Post by Pel »

The last thread lasted only a few weeks, this isn't a competition to see who's thread can grow the fastest. SLOW DOWN!

-Make your posts meaningful.
-No IMing.
-No one cares that you have to go to bed or what you had for dinner.
-Keep it PG-13

Now that that is said, continue on with your Carlisle goodness. *sigh*
I'll Take The Aston
Settled in Forks

Re: Council of Carlilse Lovers

Post by I'll Take The Aston »

Whoo hoo first post! I live Carlisle because he's just the all around good guy. He's smart, handsome (sexy is the term I want to say) and a good father. What is there not to like about him? I practically fainted when I was at the Breaking Dawn release party and Peter Facinelli came on the TV screen (they were showing the MTV thingys). I said "Oh My God, Carlisle!" And my friend had to catch me. Ah...good times, good times!
I put the fresh in FRESHMAN!
TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullen26 »

I really love Carlisle because of his dedication to helping people and his controll of himself. He's a great character and so gracious. I would love to see how he got to be where he is today!
Gabbie
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gabbie »

I love Carlisle because he's so admirable. <3
Even though he is just a fictional vampire, his compassion towards people is just amazing.
And his family,especially his family. Just his absolute love and dedication towards them.
Ahh he makes me swoon.
Thanks Lizzy! <3 (AGF)
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Because I would not mind going in for weekly shots if I could stare at him. Or surgery. Or spinal taps. And I would not need painkillers. I could just look at him and everything would be right with the world.

Seriously, though, he is one of the most interesting characters in the Twilight universe. One has to admire his strength of will, his unwavering faith, his undying compassion. I would have loved to see more of Carlisle.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I love Carlisle so much. I love how he is always telling Edward that he is stronger that Edward thinks he is. Carlisle believes in him and I think that that's why Bella is still alive.

He is a really good leader because everyone listens to him and he isn't a hypocrite cause he is all but immune to human blood.
AnnaFrancesca
Settled in Forks

Post by AnnaFrancesca »

Carlisle is just perfect!
Isn't Esme lucky? :)
He still deserves more, I think.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I am in love with Carlisle!!! *swoons* My friends think its sort of creepy....... but I dont care!!!!!! :D
List, Gnat ♥
princess_sparkle
Settled in Forks

Post by princess_sparkle »

I would actually enjoy being sick if Dr. Carlisle Cullen was treating me... :mrgreen:

I really admire Carlisle for being strong enough to resist the temptation of blood and for using his enhanced senses for the good of mankind. I know he's a fictional character, but I think everyone can learn a lesson from him: be strong enough to do what's right even if you are going against everyone's expectations.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

I love Dr. Cullen siiigh
i wonder how he would react to such a huge amount of head -over-heels fangirls that are inlove with him. He is my favourite doctor (actaully Dr. Edward is but he's a close second <3)
I love his compassion, his all around goodness. His eyes <3 - i wonder what their natural colour was <3 darkk blue perhaps that are quite light near the pupil?
I just flat out love him <333