Council of Carlilse Lovers

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Council of Carlilse Lovers

Post by samajama »

AliceLauren wrote:I love Carlisle so much. I love how he is always telling Edward that he is stronger that Edward thinks he is. Carlisle believes in him and I think that that's why Bella is still alive.

He is a really good leader because everyone listens to him and he isn't a hypocrite cause he is all but immune to human blood.
princess_sparkle wrote:I would actually enjoy being sick if Dr. Carlisle Cullen was treating me... :mrgreen:

I really admire Carlisle for being strong enough to resist the temptation of blood and for using his enhanced senses for the good of mankind. I know he's a fictional character, but I think everyone can learn a lesson from him: be strong enough to do what's right even if you are going against everyone's expectations.
I completely agree with both of you!
And, as we all know, Carlisle is the the most handsome doctor ever!! Ever, as in for all eternity, hehe.
I mean, even Charlie thinks he's handsome! :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i definitely love carlisle...though he is kind of an understated character in the books. i mean, he's clearly a very important character, but i wish we could have seen more of him. he's the type of person i would enjoy having a long, intellectual conversation with (normally i'd be like uh...can we talk about something more exciting? haha). just think of all the stories carlisle could tell you! this guy has seen the world!

on a more serious note: carlisle is a type-A sex bomb. that's right, i said it people. i don't care if i feel a little creepy saying it, it's true! i still love edward, but if he wasn't in the picture for whatever tragic reason, i'd be all over carlisle. screw esme. i would so fight her for him. (even though i love esme! but i'm just saying...things could get ugly and she might have to do something mean for once...)

i think my hypochondria has something to do with me wanting to go to the hospital and find carlisle. plus...he might still have a bit of a british accent. anybody else think so?

love, love, love.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:i definitely love carlisle...though he is kind of an understated character in the books. i mean, he's clearly a very important character, but i wish we could have seen more of him. he's the type of person i would enjoy having a long, intellectual conversation with (normally i'd be like uh...can we talk about something more exciting? haha). just think of all the stories carlisle could tell you! this guy has seen the world!

on a more serious note: carlisle is a type-A sex bomb. that's right, i said it people. i don't care if i feel a little creepy saying it, it's true! i still love edward, but if he wasn't in the picture for whatever tragic reason, i'd be all over carlisle. screw esme. i would so fight her for him. (even though i love esme! but i'm just saying...things could get ugly and she might have to do something mean for once...)

i think my hypochondria has something to do with me wanting to go to the hospital and find carlisle. plus...he might still have a bit of a british accent. anybody else think so?

love, love, love.
UM YES!! YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!
my friend thinks its a little creepy im in love with a three hundred something year old, but i dont care!!!!!
Seriously, I dont get how people arent in love with him! Seriously!
List, Gnat ♥
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

CARLISLE IS GOD. He created Edward and Emmett and so millions of fangirls have a purpose in life now =]
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

heh my friend made up "team Carlisle because every doctor needs a fan club"
List, Gnat ♥
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

^^ HAHA I say Oh my Carlisle now because he is GOD hahahahahahahahhahahaha someone also said (on here somewhere I think):
And so Carlisle said let there be Edward.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

this girl at my school is in live with leonardo decaprio (or watev) its kinda creepy but it reminded me of how jasper<3 and all of you luv carlisle
not that i dont but it sounds weird
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

edward x lover wrote:^^ HAHA I say Oh my Carlisle now because he is GOD hahahahahahahahhahahaha someone also said (on here somewhere I think):
And so Carlisle said let there be Edward.
:lol: Love this!! So great!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

all doctors shuld be like carlisle
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

chach wrote:all doctors shuld be like carlisle
No, no, no, no, my dear. All doctors should BE Carlisle!!

(I hope my dad forgives me for saying that... :lol: )
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B