Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by Nena »

RULES OF TEAM EDWARD.

We love you all but please follow the rules.

1.)Be nice and curtsies to all members.
2.) Try not to be rude, or mean without reason.
3.) If someone gets something wrong, tell them KINDLY.
4.)NO one word reply's (Me- *duh*)
5.) If you have a problem with someone on Team Edward, then please come to one of the 'Peeps' in charge.(Me, Andi, N. EG. and some others.)
6.) If you do decide to take it out on here, I will go to the Admins and talk to them about you, to talk to you.

Thank you! I love you all! Please follow these rules. -Twilightvampire17 (old lex boards)

Some T.E themes:

"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
"Team Edward Popsicles one of a kind.
"Team Edward lollipops creamy goodness in ever bite."
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by StephieTelli »

1st post on here...YAY GO TEAM EDWARD!!
I want to be your stupid lamb!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

aww dang! No Knight in Shiny Volvo! I am distraught!
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

Bellbird Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bellbird Cullen »

WOO HOO!!! NEW TEAM EDWARD PAGE!!!!!!

This is a reply to Eternally dazzeled's reply to me on the old one...i cant quote because the old one is locked...

GAH EDWARD! Yes - i completely reiterate what i meant about how Bella gives Edward his "happy ending" -FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING OF COURSE haha] when she allows Edward to marry her - the fact that she does so without any qualms just made the experience so much better for Edward - HIS moment - something for HIM. All his holding back and protecting Bella, and all the physical pain he went through keeping her safe [eg: thirst like hod rods down his throat...Midnight Sun] bla bla bla - the wedding really was his chance to get what he'd always wanted being 'that boy' - the one who would immediately secure a girls hand once he found the one he'd been looking for.... ahhhhh sooo nice for Edward to get that one thing and made so much sweeter because Bella ends up being in it just as much as he is. SIGH!

I'd have to say the wedding phase is probably one of my favourite parts of the entire series - its such a happy time for them...for EDWARD!!!!!

I HEART EDWARD!!!!!! Anything that makes him happy makes me happy!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
The Bellbird who fell for the Edward...
the element met its maker and blushed...

TEAM EDWARD FOR...EVER.
PJcobson
Settled in Forks

Post by PJcobson »

Hey guys,

sorry for my disturbance, I need to ask just one question...does anybody know any news about the Dark High Noon? Has she continued on writing or is it still on hold?I must admit that I have just finished the third book and I am dying to read the last one, but i cannot now because of my exams , so I am trying to fix my thoughts to sth else :D

Could you tell me, whats new.pls? I am quite new with the series but I love it,really do! :oops:

Btw. have a wonderfull X-mas time! ;)
Eternally Dazzled

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

Bellbird Cullen wrote:WOO HOO!!! NEW TEAM EDWARD PAGE!!!!!!

This is a reply to Eternally dazzeled's reply to me on the old one...i cant quote because the old one is locked...

GAH EDWARD! Yes - i completely reiterate what i meant about how Bella gives Edward his "happy ending" -FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING OF COURSE haha] when she allows Edward to marry her - the fact that she does so without any qualms just made the experience so much better for Edward - HIS moment - something for HIM. All his holding back and protecting Bella, and all the physical pain he went through keeping her safe [eg: thirst like hod rods down his throat...Midnight Sun] bla bla bla - the wedding really was his chance to get what he'd always wanted being 'that boy' - the one who would immediately secure a girls hand once he found the one he'd been looking for.... ahhhhh sooo nice for Edward to get that one thing and made so much sweeter because Bella ends up being in it just as much as he is. SIGH!

I'd have to say the wedding phase is probably one of my favourite parts of the entire series - its such a happy time for them...for EDWARD!!!!!

I HEART EDWARD!!!!!! Anything that makes him happy makes me happy!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
That just says it all. :)
Oh, Team Edward thread! How I've missed you and your Edward worship-ness! But on the other hand...
New thread! Yay! :D
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
Blu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Blu »

Hey everyone! What's up? How come there's a new thread for Team Edward? Did I miss something?
Team Edward, our Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Veghead Vamps
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

PJcobson wrote:Hey guys,

sorry for my disturbance, I need to ask just one question...does anybody know any news about the Dark High Noon? Has she continued on writing or is it still on hold?I must admit that I have just finished the third book and I am dying to read the last one, but i cannot now because of my exams , so I am trying to fix my thoughts to sth else :D

Could you tell me, whats new.pls? I am quite new with the series but I love it,really do! :oops:

Erm, do you mean Midnight Sun?
As far as I know, it's still "on hold indefinitely" :(
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Eternally Dazzled

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

debussygirl wrote:
PJcobson wrote:Hey guys,

Erm, do you mean Midnight Sun?
As far as I know, it's still "on hold indefinitely" :(
Yes. :'( I was upset beyond words when I found out. I was looking forward to reading twilight from Edward's POV! It would clear up sooo many things.
Blu wrote:Hey everyone! What's up? How come there's a new thread for Team Edward? Did I miss something?
When a thread reaches 100 posts it is locked and a new thread is created. Our last thread actually reached 101 posts of glorious Edward-ness, so here we have a brand new one!
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
Blu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Blu »

Oh okie doke.
Thanks!
Team Edward, our Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Veghead Vamps