Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Can't wait to read MS, a whole book from the eyes an mind of Edward!! Hopefully it will be published soon....
Blu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Blu »

Hey, you didnt read MS either? I thought I was the only one.
Team Edward, our Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Veghead Vamps
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey everyone..Yea can't wait for Midnight Sun. I"m gonna pre-order as soon as possible. :D I can't believe Stephenie stopped writing it and will continue "when everybody forgets about Midnight Sun". Her words not mine. I was devastated when I read that. :cry:
LoveMeSomeEdward

I'm sure Stephenie will continue to write MS, i heard that people wrote the message on her behalf saying she would not continue it or something. I'm sure she'll finish the book, she might be on a break, and i think its well deserved too. :D

I'd rather read MS when its finished, instead of reading it halfway then having to wait months to read the other half.
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

Hm I had been waiting for a link from the old thread -- I was unaware that a new one was created. :o YAYY this is my favorite one!!! I gave my friend the books for her birthday and she started reading Twilight today. I text her and said "so are you in love yet?" and she replied "uh, that's a definite." :lol:

Well OF COURSE. How can you not love Edward?

Oh and I will die if MS is not published. She stopped before the epic meadow scene!! ughh.

I have an unrelated question. Why did the Mod post those rules for this thread? I definitely agree with them, but has there been a problem with rude Team Edward people? We all seem to share the love around here... did I miss something?
Last edited by twilight1909 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

I sure hope she write the rest of MS and soon!! I am chomping at the bit for it!!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I can understand Stephenie not really wanting to write at the moment. I'm a writer too and sometimes I just can't at all or it's complete crap. So I'm being patient right now, just hanging on the lex, waiting at hoping. I think she will publish it sometime, but it's just a matter of when. When will she be able to write again? When will she be ready to go to publishing again? Sometimes writers take breaks so they aren't under stress to get the next book out and get published. So many questions!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

OME!! CauseofEdwardILove That banner is soooo hot! I want to be between him and that mattress too! I was in my dreams last night after all! lmao
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

LoveMeSomeEdward

debussygirl wrote:I can understand Stephenie not really wanting to write at the moment. I'm a writer too and sometimes I just can't at all or it's complete crap. So I'm being patient right now, just hanging on the lex, waiting at hoping. I think she will publish it sometime, but it's just a matter of when. When will she be able to write again? When will she be ready to go to publishing again? Sometimes writers take breaks so they aren't under stress to get the next book out and get published. So many questions!!
Yeah i know what you mean, i write a few stuff too and know that there are some days that everything i write comes out wrong, she's probably just waiting for inspiration or a dream to help her. I'm sure the pressure of writing the book in the first place is hard enough, with all the fans and stuff hoping they'll like it. I know that whatever she comes out with it'll be great. It is from Edwards point of view so anything with Edward is a hit!!
PJcobson
Settled in Forks

Post by PJcobson »

Eternally Dazzled wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
PJcobson wrote:Hey guys,

sorry for my disturbance, I need to ask just one question...does anybody know any news about the Dark High Noon? Has she continued on writing or is it still on hold?I must admit that I have just finished the third book and I am dying to read the last one, but i cannot now because of my exams , so I am trying to fix my thoughts to sth else :D

Could you tell me, whats new.pls? I am quite new with the series but I love it,really do! :oops:

Btw. have a wonderfull X-mas time! ;)
Erm, do you mean Midnight Sun?
As far as I know, it's still "on hold indefinitely" :(
Yes. :'( I was upset beyond words when I found out. I was looking forward to reading twilight from Edward's POV! It would clear up sooo many things.
Blu wrote:Hey everyone! What's up? How come there's a new thread for Team Edward? Did I miss something?
When a thread reaches 100 posts it is locked and a new thread is created. Our last thread actually reached 101 posts of glorious Edward-ness, so here we have a brand new one!
YES, I meant Midnight Sun! thx for answer,btw. It´s a pity though! I would really love to read it! :cry:
Any news on the saga? How is the next movie going?