EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by ilovetwilight »

Welcome to the crew museicalking! Glad to have you join :D . I'm ilovetwilight or ILT or Sierra, lol. I'm also EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad) Co-Captain! Elise or eliselovesedwardx is the Captain. If you would like to join EDCCS just PM me or her :) . Here's a welcome cheer for you!!

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam and Shannon, those are some nice demolitions!! Good job guys :)
And Carrie those pictures are awesome! I love them. And now I really want to go to Forks!! lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! I'm glad people are up for our little party. :)

Now for the question!
what do the Cullens do for Christmas? What kind of gifts would Emmett give and receive?
Hm...That one is hard. Before Bella, they probably just got eachother something huge (like a car) and went hunting. Now that Bella is around, I bet they do the Christmas tree thing and stuff.
I don't know what kind of exact presents, but for Emmett, he probably gets things like the big plazma screen tv. I can also see him getting a game system. :lol:
And lets not forget the hokey pokey involving Rosalie and Emmett... ;)

As for the dreams question, I have LOTS of daydreams about Emmett, some not so appropriate, if you get where I'm coming from. ;) :lol:

EDIT: Also, I keep forgetting what the exact time of the party thing is tomorrow. On the first post I made, I put 8pm MT, and on the second one, I put 7. I think that the official time should be 8pm because that is what I first said. I hope this clears any confusion up. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Carrie stop confusing me! I just worked a 10 hour shift after 2 hours of sleep! I am off tomorrow tho, so anytime MST after noon is perfect lol.

What do the Cullens do for Christmas? What kind of gifts would Emmett give and receive?

Honestly, I don't think they make a big deal of it. I actually work at GameStop, and my dreams are often of Kellan, Emmett, or Rob coming into my store and needing information about games and things. So I thought it was funny Carrie mentioned a video game
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Haha. Sorry bout that! I think I'm just losing my mind. :roll: :lol: It is, for sure, 8:00pm mountain time. :) I'm drilling that number into my brain.
And heres to hoping they visit the GameStop that you work at. If they come, get me on the phone. I'll be over there before you can say demolition. :twisted:
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

What do the Cullens do for Christmas? What kind of gifts would Emmett give and receive?
well lets not forget alice and her shopping addictions... leave her to make a big deal out of this! the cullens probably have an x-mas party reunion every couple of yrs. with mutual friends, like the denali clan. i would imagine emmett getting something for his jeep, or a game. ^ lifes sooo ironic.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

*sniffles* Wheres the crew?! Holy crap! I was just telling Mimi (thank god you are on right now, my dear! don't know what i'd do if you weren't on to pm. Boredness would be eating away my brain if you weren't on here.) that it is Friday night, so where is everyone?!
*hears the crickets*
i swear, those little bugs are following me everywhere.
Mimi, you and I are stealing Emmett now! Whoever called him next, sorry, but we get him now. :P :lol:
EDIT: I think she just left, too! :cry:
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Oh You think So Carrie??????? I don't think so!!!!! :lol:

I've had my fun with Emmett, so I'm being a good girl and sharing. :D Even though it may be reluctantly but I will do what I can to keep the crew happy. :lol:

For Christmas, I believe that the Cullen's just spend the time together and then each couple spends time with each other. I think that they may plan a family hunting trip and then just relax and spend time with each other.
I think that Emmett would give both an emotional/sweet gift and one that would be a total gag gift. I think that he would receive alot of sports related items or movies (basically comedies).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

hahaha!! oh ya. I get him now. You got him today, and did all you wanted. Its my turn. :twisted:
oh, and thank you for trying to share. *pats head* good girl. :)
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Welcome museicalking!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor.

Seems like everyone has had a good Christmas..nice nice.
Thanks for the pics Carrie…I can now live vicariously through your memories for a while :lol: .

So topic….
If you could ask Emmett one question (complete honesty on his part and no follow up questions on yours), what would it be?

*Oh and to add to my answer of the holiday question, of course Emmett would find a way to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day…defiantly be proud of his Irish heritage*
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Wow I'm surprised that I didn't have more to come back to read. Given there was a day and a half of no lex. But I couldn't get on the internet at work. And I won't be able to for the next few nights or so. Which stinks because we have to do all our data entries on paper.

I will try to make the party tonight but I will be getting ready for work then, since I have to be there an hour later.

I'm not entirely sure that the Cullens celebrate Christmas. I mean maybe Edward's response in BD was just due to the stress of the current situation but they don't really seem like they would celebrate. Anyway if they did I could see Emmett getting a big screen TV as well as the latest game system. Possible several of that system, mainly if he got upset with the game he might break the system not on purpose.

I did have a Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed dream. I got to hang out with them for several hours. Both were really cool.

I saw Twilight for the 3rd time. I dragged my mom to go see it. She enjoyed it.
Almost forgot, I got a Twilight t-shirt for Christmas. Very cool it has the quote "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second there was a part of him... that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory