EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Meztli »

Thank you Carrie. But I hate to burst your bubble to say that it would only be fair if managment were not to participate and just be judges. Winner(s) are appointed points or promotions. Sorry but I would think that as being fair.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hellooooo To All My Fellow EDC Junkies!!!!!

So first order of business: STOP FREAKIN OUT!!!!! The Ruler of Doom isn't coming out for anyone. So Everyone Relax! 8-)

I just had to show that I can be a serious part of Management and keep everyone in line and to remember the rules. That's all, not trying to bust anyone's chops!!!!

Mez - your story about the contest with your dad was great. I tend to have those with myself seeing that no one else in my family gets the whole Twilight obsession.
Cam - don't me put in your little group of crazies! :lol: I actually think I might be the only sane one in the group, NOT!!!! If anything I think I may be the leader or at least sometimes, I'm at the forefront of the WACK PACK!!! :lol:
Elise - don't hurt yourself on my account, trying to come up with big and impressive answers! :lol: I think you already promised me that you would be a good girl. Is there something that you're feeling guilty about? Do you need to share? :lol:
Carrie - As always, the good girl! :D

Okay, now that I've picked on enough people, I will let you all be!

TOODLES!!!!
Last edited by skylarblue on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Mez-Haha. That is a great idea! I really like it. Although, just to satisfy my brain, I might write one for my own pleasure. :lol: ;) But yes, that would be great! So, who is up to it?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Thank you so much everyone!!!! This has been an awesome birthday :D. And it a couple of hours my family and I are going to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button! I here it's really good, so I'm excited :D . Thanks everyone for letting me have Emmett! I think we did some nice work together, lol. Here's some of our demolitions:

Before: http://www.yhf.org/Special_Recognition/ ... 03_640.JPG

After :twisted: : http://www.law.uidaho.edu/webedit/sites ... 0house.jpg

Since it was my birthday, Emmett let me practice with dynomite :twisted: lol :lol:

Are there new members? I could've sworn I saw some... Well; Welcome to the new comers! I'm Sierra, ilovetwilight, ILT, and so on... I'm EDCCS Co-Captain :D and I'm too lazy to explain to you what EDCCS is if you don't already know :lol: . Ok I believe I saw a question....

How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?

I'm sure he was a little upset. But he loves her, and knows that that's what she thought. So I don't think he blames her. Well he doesn't blame anyone really.

I may give a better answer later :lol: , but for now, I gotta run! I'll Talk to ya'll later! Thanks again for all of the happy birthdays!!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

I'm up for it, Carrie but I would think you to talk to the rest of management to get it green lighted. And of course you need to make rules and deadlines as well. Maybe for those of us *coughMecough* who tend to bite off more than they can chew could pair up to make the story and split the points or other such. Just a thought. But I'm all for it.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

oh I totally will. I'll contact the management, and if lots of people are up to it, i'm pretty sure we could do it. :) Don't hold me to it, though. :?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli

Post by Meztli »

Okay-dokey Carrie. Now I must plot and see if anyone would like to pair up with me or see if I can do it solo. I need to brainstorm an outline *rubs temples in an effort to think*
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hello people I'm BACCKKKKK MUAHAHAHAHAHA..to break down houses.... :twisted: Wah I miss? 24 PAGES ALREADY???Jeez people....get a hold of yourselves...
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I know I've totally missed like 24 pages, and tons of questions, but after my early birthday celebration last night I'm way too tired to go through all the pages I missed. I did find a huge list of questions I missed. And all the stories about going to Forks makes me sad :cry: I live in Northern California and can't find anybody to go with me. It's only like a 4-5 hour drive away. If I got my liscence I could just go alnoe, leaving my three year old with his daddy....but I'm too lazy. I don't like doing stuff like that alone anyway. Some day though. *day dreams about it*

So, the questions:
What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?
They bet about silly stuff, like how long before Edward could go without bitting Bella. I can see them betting on whether or not Bella would have any special abilities when she turned. The same kind of bets my boyfriend makes-Like whoever can eat the disgusting thing he mixed up gets $5. But I drew a blank on what the reward would be...Like it hurt my brain to think about it for too long. Maybe the looser has to stay away from his girl at night for a week, or something.

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?
Even with his whole family and way of life at risk in Eclipse he was relaxed and even had fun. I think the only time he was mad was when Bella Arm Wrestled him in Breaking Dawn. He had never been physically bested, so that being his strongest trait, he got mad. That's the only sort of thing I can see him getting peeved about. Even the jokes Jacob makes about Rose has him laughing once-in-a-while. He knows Rose can hold her own and get back at Jacob.

If they were to make a movie about the Cullens and Bella (basically, if they made a movie of Twilight), what actor do you think Emmett would pick to play Movie Emmett? Other then himself.
Liek the second answer to this question was exactly what I was thining! Brad Pitt, just because he would want to look the best on screen compared to his brothers. Yeah, but I don't think he could take something like that as serious. Carlisle wouldn't let that happen anyway, for fear of the exposure and the consequences.

What would you think Emmett’s favorite holiday is?
Valentine's! Eveyone has already said why! But I can see him enjoying Halloween, and even dressing up in like a gorilla costume and giving kids with super cool costumes extra candy!

Do you think that the Jacob/Rosalie feud ever got to Emmett...like maybe he would get irritated at Jacob for constantly irritating the love of his life? Or would he perceive it as just good fun and take it all in jest?
I seriously think he laughs inside with every joke, but acts concerned for Rose's sake. He'd rather she was mad at Jacob or Edward than at him.

The old ladies talking about Twilight was awesome. That happens to me like every time I leave the house. :roll: But my mom is the worst. She's reading New Moon and keeps asking me about stuff from Twilight, which she just finished! She's got a faulty memory...But she does remember a lot more from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles than I do, so go figure :?

Anyway, my extremely long post is almost finished. Christmas was uneventful and I got exactly what I thought I would get. Including the Twilight Soundtrack! My boyfriend (who listenes to Christian Death Metal!) loved it. I listened to it for like 4 hours the night after Christmas! My sister even out it in her iPod before she left for 7 days to go to DisenyLand!
But now I have a question! What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

SWEEEEEEEEETTT!!!! Crane Operator, already?! it must have been the on topic / über post I made, huh. maybe there's a lesson here about staying on topic... *ponders thought for a moment* nah.

so about the questions and topics... people keep asking if I have a FanFic, and now what is this about a compettition?! what about those of us (moi) who are not blessed with writing-related skills?

anyhoo, nice idea, but we should make a consolation prize thing, for people not participating.
people with the reddest hair, let's say... or I could be a judge. I like that idea better, actually.

alrighty, garnetpixie had a question:
What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?

this is well thought out, and i would like very much to answer it, but the EvilFam™ with whom you are so familiar are well at work, and I have to get off the computer @ 11.00.
GAH!

so, one last time,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIERRA!!!
hope you got some rockin' TwiStuff, sweetie!
*cough*my wristcuff*cough*

love you all,
Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV