EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HEY LAYDEZZ :D im back *takes a deep breath* smells like wood chip and good calonge.. so demos been going on round here.

Shannon YES! I am ready when you are. Let's bring back the old days :twisted:
do you think we sholud inform the new trainees on how we do?? i think we shall Shannon :twisted:

No, i don't think that flashlight is big enough :roll: well emmett is super size (swoon).. OH not in that way :oops: :shock: my bad... im not takeing it back though :lol:

hahah YES, Val i am one of those member that likes emmett a little more :twisted: 8-) sky is my partner of DISTRUCTION!! MUHAHAHAH by the way i am The maybee crazy Cam. i will be aroung alot. so i will say hi

so i will end this one. LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Cam - you are too crazy for words but I love you, my demolition buddy. I think that other then you, BHG, Carrie, Heather, Mez, me and a couple of others we were part of the OC. I think there are more but alot aren't as regular as they use to be but we've got alot of new one's who are fitting right in. :D

SO LET THE DEMOLITIONS BEGIN!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Cam & Mez check out part of my new siggy!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Why No fire ? Fire is fun . fire is my friend .I love Explosions . I could have a future in pyrotecnics . We could all have fun with fire .
[Sorry about the randomness]
but if we can't have Fire . Demolition is fun too . Ooh flooding great way to destroy something . Huh ?
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HAHAHAHAH THE GAMES BEGIN.... ok im first in line :twisted: here we go! and yess NO FIRE.. that earns an immeadate ruler.. and is shannon won't pull it out i will bring my mini hammers of doom!!!

http://www.adbconstruction.com/demoliti ... oe%201.gif with my backhoe... some guy is useing it :?

and just one more for tonight.. i got tiered.. :roll: http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20 ... 5_demo.jpg that was fun :D

well this isnt the last of me.. or i am shhure shannon either.. the demo girls are back :twisted:

LOVE CAM<3

Jasper rocks: NO FIRE EMMETT IS VERY FLAMABLE NO FIRE I REPEAT NO FIRE
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Jasper - fire is not allowed because it's like the only thing that kills Vamps and we wouldn't want our dearest Emmett to be near that.

We've had alot of demolitions in the past that have resulted in fire but we've gotten a stern lecture from BHG (the head contractor) that fire's aren't allowed. They are a big NO, NO!!!

So, yes they may be fun and while we agree with them to destroy other Vamps, we try to limit them around Emmett.

ETA: I need a new AVI, I'm loving my banner (doesn't Kellan look hot?), someone help!!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
bella c'ella luna
Settled in Forks

Post by bella c'ella luna »

hey again!

in response to our discussion question...i can imagine emmett making a game out of anything he finds boring. i'm shocked at how many twilight fans think emmett is stupid, just because he fools around...but he's graduated a million times over and gone to college just like the others. he just likes to have fun!

i know someone else mentioned bets, too. i can definitely see him making up a million stupid bets to spice things up a bit.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4660162/26/Anticipation <--chapter with the scene you guys inspired, totally devoted to you!!

i'm beat...off to bed to dream of my twilight boys...i will try to really catch up with everything on the board tomorrow, so i don't come off as being hideously new!!

luna<33
luna<33

como è bella cè la luna brille è strette
strette como è tutta bella a passeggiare
sotto il cielo di roma
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Welcome to the crew, Blackblade! -Waves like a moron- Like I said two pages ago ( xD ), I'm Bri or Pandancer, whichever you prefer. And I'm currently high on life. I have no clue why. :lol: -Bounces in seat-
No, i don't think that flashlight is big enough :roll: well emmett is super size (swoon).. OH not in that way :oops: :shock: my bad... im not takeing it back though :lol:
All I can say is... -Chokes on soda- :shock: -Dead- Wow, Cam, just wow. XD

By the way, I completely agree, Heather. I miss reading all of those super long discussions all of the time, they were fun. But it seems the crew ( Including me ) hasn't had much inspiration for questions and answers lately. Maybe we really do need some demolitions. :lol: But there's always one really great answer to the questions, at least. -Shrugs- We just have to find a way to build off of those.
Wow, I just completely confused myself. Way to go, Bri.

Anyway, what do you need help with on Sims 2? I love the game, so I'll see what I can do. :) Maybe I can (hopefully) help. You can PM me or whatever if you want.
Why No fire ? Fire is fun . fire is my friend .I love Explosions . I could have a future in pyrotecnics . We could all have fun with fire .
[Sorry about the randomness]
but if we can't have Fire . Demolition is fun too . Ooh flooding great way to destroy something . Huh ?
-Patpat- I know fire is very pretty, and explosions are much fun. ( -Envies the Mythbusters- ) But you see, m'dear fellow crew member, Emmett is very, er.. Flammable. :shock: We wouldn't want anything to happen to him, would we? =P And you wouldn't want the dreaded Ruler after you!
And as fun as a flood sounds, it may be a bit dangerous to the people around you, or it could draw attention, unless you're on some deserted island or something. xD

By the way, Shannon, I always manage to get my avatars off of Livejournal. You'd just have to make sure to credit the user who made it. -Points to signature- But they have a lot of great ones there. ^_^ Unfortunately, the upload-an-avatar feature isn't working for me right now. -Sigh- Otherwise, I'd have a new one.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I'm sorry I had a blonde moment {that happens a lot}. OK no fire No explosives either I guess .
Man-Made earthquakes . Ooh that sounds really fun . Earthquakes can't hurt vampires so It's safe right . No floods either next no earthquakes theres go my fun I envy the mythbuster s. Oh and we're going to have to find me an island so I can have my fun .
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

I'm baaack! :D HELLO! Everyone! The OC :lol: as well as the new comers. *sniffs* I was one of the OC...just been M.I.A. the last week or so. :o Interesting dream, Bri/pandancer!
Oh! And for Carrie~doin' the hokey pokey he rest of his life! :lol: (That's what it's all ab-out! toot toot!) Yes, I imagine Emmett would be perfectly happy doing that as well! Tearin' up some stuff! ;)
On another thought..I'm missing the ruler...and the *gasp* :o sledgehammer. Jeeze. You can tell I'm having EDC withdrawls. Dang flu.. :D ;) :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I was inspired to join the EDC inc. because after I read breaking dawn I was all like, If he really does have something like a demolition crew that'd be awesome. Now that there is one, I would want to join it.
My first impressions of Emmet were, WOW. He must be strong.
My favorite Emmet quality is that he is a vampire, funny, charming and handsome!
My favorite Emmet qoute and moment is in Breaking Dawn, when him and Bella have that arm wrestling thing and he says, "You gonna back down little sister?" because I always imagine that he's saying it to me.
I love the casting of Kellan as Emmet. He was exactly as I saw Emmet in my head.
One confession for my love for Emmet is I always wish that I was Rose's sister or something and live in the Cullen house to always see Emmet.. Lol. :)
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.