EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by ilovetwilight »

Welcome to the crew blackblade0913! Glad to have you with us :D . I'm Sierra or ilovetwilight or ILT.... I really need to find a new introduction :lol: ... anyhoo, I'm also the Co-Captain of EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad). Elise or eliselovesedwardx is the Captain, if you want to join our squad just PM me or her :) .
And normally I would do the Welcome Cheer for you, but Kat, I'll let you do the honors :D . lol. I've done my fare share of welcome cheering :lol: .
And guys? Do you mind if I borrow Emmett for my Birthday tomorrow? Well I guess my birthday is in a couple minutes (it's almost midnight, yay!). Pretty PLeeeassseee!? It would be the best Birthday present ever! And I've never had Emmett before :( Well I gotta go!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

YAY! Sierra, I love you! <3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Emmett is all yours, chica... do I have that power? okay, well, I promise not to take Emmett on your special day, how's that?

okay. blackblade0913! welcome to Emmett's Demolition Crew, Inc. I'm Kat, Cheerleader for EDC Cheerleading Squad. Sierra and Elise are the Cheer Squad Co-Captains. :D 8-) <-- they're vair vair cool people. alrighty, here's the Welcome Cheer:

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you'll have to wait for Carrie to get on and go through all the formalities, etc, etc...

anywhoo.
SO MUCH for me to catch up on! tsk tsk.
three-and-a-half freakin' pages, my goodness!

Sky ~ I'm glad you liked your flashlight, sweetie. :P <-- that is you, excited.
Carrie ~ I know I said it once already, but I'll say it again: YOU HAVE CRAZY DREAMS. just, y'know, for the record or whatever.
Bri ~ you're back!! YAY! I haven't seen you in ages! nice dream, also. ;) I'm thrilled to star in all these nocturnal Crazy Exhibitions, of course.
it is a good thing we're all insane together, cos otherwise we'd look really weird.

okay, yeah, I realize we already look really weird. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS.
sorry for the all caps.
*ducks head and pretends not to cry*
ah...

CAM ~ YOU ARE SO SO CRAZY, and yes, MAYBE INSANE! why are you never on anymore?! I haven't seen you in... *tries to think* ... um ... *stops trying to think* ... well, anyways... a while. a long while, and I miss you. where is my TwiTwin?!

okay. Storytime, as promised. I'm gonna need the Storyhat for this, Mez. it's highly anticipated, I hear.

*puts on Storyhat and prepares for über-long Storytelling*
so the other day, I dunno if I told you, but I was out shopping on Boxing Day, for the sales, don'tcha know? the malls are CRAZY at this time of year, regardless, so Boxing Day is basically a suicide mission.

I go with my friends every year.
duh.

so there have been several occasions at various different locations wherein I have done Very Dumb Things.
shocker.
so even tho Cam told me never to do this again because she feared for my safety, I did it. I know. so stupid.
I'll explain.

there exists, in one of the malls that my friends and I frequent, an escalator of terrifying proportions ~ it goes from the top-level to below-ground parking.
I KNOW.
*ahem* so, anyways, what happened was, I got dared into this silly little race/obstacle-course type thing, and it really wasn't a big deal, even though that lady in Sephora said so, but it really wasn't.
ANYWAYS.
so. I ran the escalator. that's right.
I RAN UP THE DOWWN ESCALATOR.
THE ESCALATOR OF DOOM, I MIGHT ADD.

yeah.

so the next day, I have not yet fully recovered.
clearly. I mean, come on.
And it just so happens that on this particular day, the weather people (whom I hate with a passion) informed my mother that she should not be driving, as the conditions were too dangerous. but we were out of milk. as in, there was NO MILK IN THE HOUSE. AT ALL. which sucks, cos she was trying to make cookies.
I know.
so, my darling Mother Figure sends me and my sister out to get some milk, from the store down the street.

oh, hello? what about the DANGEROUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?!

so we get outside, my own true darling self and my PsychoSister, that is, and we encounter some difficulties. the roads are much like the ice rink-roads that Carrie experienced in Forks, only worse. so traipsing down the street on a preamble for some freaking MILK does not seem very possible (HELLO, ICE-COVERED SIDEWALK) or appealing (HELLO TO YOU AS WELL, INAPPROPRIATE FOOTWEAR!).
we ended up sliding down the (slanted) sidewalk, trying to avoid the charming (not) little (also, not) puddles that had formed on top of the ice.
it was like a super fun game that we had to play.
minus the Super Fun part.

the highlight, though, was on the way back, after discovering that, oh yes, they were OUT OF MILK, when we were putting our penguin imitation skills to the ultimate test, and a stupid freaking SUV goes past in what was definitely not the recommended speed on a residential street. or in the given weather + driving conditions. because if you go around a bend too fast and at a certain angle, you will go right through a puddle.
at top speed.
and the innocent non-milk carrying bystanders will get COMPLETELY SOAKED WITH ICY RAIN WATER.

I am 100% sure + Shipping & Handling that I have never used words like that before.

anyways, hope this Story lived up to all the hype.
sorry for the Bri-post... Bri, you know that I say these things out of love.

LOVE YOU ALL,
KAT
xoxo

P.S ~ I've edited this thing so many times, it's getting ridiculous.
grr.

P.P.S. ~ the moral of the story is, I ruined my shoes.
and my sister (aka PsychoSister) ate all the cookies, once they were made.
that's right.
thwarted again by the EvilFamily, I was.

*sob sob*

LOVE, K xoxo
Last edited by copper curls on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Wow, it's been a couple days since I've been on and there aren't 10 pages to read what's wrong with you guys? The crickets must have everyone tied up or something. There's a reason I haven't been on the past couple days.

*pulls out story hat*
So I got back from christmas vacation all two days of it and went in to work on Friday night. What did I find at work?
That our internet was down.So that means no getting on the Lex.
It also means that I had to log all the calls on paper. (I'm a dispatcher for the police department at the college I go to.) So instead of logging calls on the computer on a program that lets the officers pull up and edit the paperwork, we have to write everything down. That also means that the officers have to write up all their reports.
That's not a bad thing until you have to go back later and try to decipher handwriting.
We won't get internet back at work until they can get someone in to replace the cables (which are underground.) So until they get that fixed no lex at work. Seeing as I work nights it gets kinda boring so I'm reading... a lot. Of course I'm reading Twilight so it's all good but still. I enjoy talking to you guys.
*puts story hat up*

So maybe we need a question?
This may have already been covered but... On SM's website there is an extra from Rosalie's POV. It's called Miscalulation and is about when Rosalie tells Edward that Bella is dead and then talks to Alice about her calling Edward. At the very end of it, Rosalie yells "Emmett. Emmett, help." How do you think Emmett reacts to the news that Rosalie tells him?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Nods in approval* Vair vair nice story Kat :D But did you get hurt? And were the Dangerous Weather conditions extremely dangerous? :? I hope you are well

Oh and Cas you beat me to posting and you had a vair vair nice story too :D And I won't waste time right now answering the question because then someone else will get in first..again..

Well I'm back on..finally..Actually Im kinda being vair vair rebellious.. :? you see it's kinda past 1am (I'm staying at my cousins house wihtout anyone form my family) and I found the computer was still on as I was getting ready for bed. so I thought I would check the EDC..while everyone was in bed..I Know! Stop looking at me with extremely accusatory eyes girls! They have broadband and I'm pretty sure it's unlimited. I think.
Well I'm here to talk toy ou so just be happy. Ok?

So how aare we?
I miss being on here talking to everybody all the time :(

I am part of the OC! I've been here since thread number one. *Smiles proudly* And yes cam and Shannon..Sadly I do miss the frequent fighting and exhibitions of demolitions nearly every post..And the insightful thought provokingly long posts..ell I haven't been on enough lately to try *looks nervously around*

Oh and Kat! You are one nice cheerer! I am glad we thought you were Cheer material! :lol:

Welcome to the EDC all those that have joined recently! I'm Elise and from Kat's and Sierra's posts you pretty much get the jist of who I am :D Just to add I am also one of the most awesome people you will ever meet :D No jokes! I am not kidding!
Actually some people may have differing views..But they're wrong..

Oh and I'm guessing it's now the 30th in the States? It's now the 31st here..So I can offically ssay to Sierra (I alrady said it earl to her :?) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKY BABE!
I hope you have an absolute fantastic day! and yes I will grant you Emmett till later today when I have already shotty-ed him for my New Years (Before all of yours..as per usual..) then I am sending him on the next plane to I think it may have been..Kat was it you?? I am having amind blank at the moment..

Well I shall finish this post and hopefully hear fom some of you :D I saw you Kat here..

Love you all
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

hey, Cas! good Storytelling. ;) although it made my heart bleed that you had no Internet, etc, and that you were suffering. ...were you suffering?

Elise, my lovely! so good to have you with us! yes, yes, i am here, just lurking/being a Monster-Poster... *chortles like a lunatic*
thank you oh so much for your feedback on my posting and my lovely demolition, etc, etc... love you, too. you are slightly crazy though (in a good way!) ... 1am, really?

Cas, I liked your question, but I can't find the Required Reading... do you think you could post a link for us? muchas gracias.
cos it was a good question, and I think we should have a proper discussion topic again. *gives Stern Glare*

LOVE,
KAT
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

When it's 3 am and your trying to stay awake because there's nothing but infomercials on TV and no internet so all you can do is read, yeah it's a bit of suffering. But I do have a portable DVD player that my brother doesn't us anymore and gave to me so i can watch movies (which I have a decent sized DVD collection since I don't have cable at my apartment.) So it's not too bad.

Here is the link for Rosalie's POV Miscalulation It doesn't actually have Rosalie telling Emmett but we get the gist of what she would tell him.
Last edited by cascsiany on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

*Ducks from Kat's stern glare*
Yes, crazy in all senses of the word (actually not the "lock me up in a cell I run around crazy" sense :?)
1am..going on 2am..I was watching Gossip Girl (for the first time..) and found the computer.
You don't know how good it feels to be back on here!
Seriously! Iwas having MAJOR withdrawal anxiety! I have been aching to get back on since I came away last wednesday!

I need a story to tell with the Story Hat..Nothing interesting has happened to me at my cousins..I'm staying with the cousins that are 16, 13 and 7 and all boys..Actually..Nope..coming up blank.
Well tonight I suppose it is now..My cousin (16 yo- same as me) is having a couple of friends over for a NYE party..They're all 16 and the boys are footy players..I like the sound of this party..Well there's 4 boys and 5 or 6 girls coming and I've met one of the boys once, briefly, the other day while he was working but other than that I don't know anyone coming except my cousin.. *shrugs* Oh well..I'll just have to meet them and play ti by ear..
Should be good..

I started reading miscommunication from Rose's POV but couldn't finish it..Maybe I should think about reading it again...And finishing it..
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

NOT THE STERN GLARE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD! *cowers in fear* I thought we already went over this, Elise! *gives Stern Glare right back*

okay, to business.
I'm gonna paraphrase for everyone... here's Cas's question:
How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?

more or less... there is link here if you would like to read something from Rosalie's point of view (thanks for the link, Cas!)

I'm not sure if I can form a coherent response right now, what with reliving my trauma (and no, Elise, I wasn't injured... I am a masterful penguin imitator. I did, however, suffer some emotional trauma... *sniff sniff*) and all... I'll let my darling crew members take a stab at it first, hmm? yes, yes. I'll be on later, some time...

LOVE YOU ALL.
HAPPY B-DAY SIERRA! <3

~ Kat
xoxo
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Ok guys..Where is everyone??? I have stayed up till un-Godly hours to be on here..I could be sleeping!
Those crickets are back out girls..No literally - I can here them! :lol:

I will not attempt this question at the present time because my brain is not functioning at its peak in these wee hours of the morning..You would no believe how many spelling mistakes I have corrected in this post..It is unbelievable! :evil:

Where is everyone??

HELLO! Hello...Hello...Hello... {Echo is dstance from isolation] :cry:
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I'm here although I'm not entirely coherent either.

BTW This is my 200th post. Woohoo!!

I don't want to answer my own question because then others might not answer it. Although I think if I did answer then it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to anyone other than the sleep deprived, if it even made sense to them.

Welcome to the new members of the EDC! I'm cascsiany or cas for short.
Morgan University
Locard's Theory