EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Meztli »

That's Awesome Carrie. I love Esme's note. I wanna go to Forks now :( I might but in about two years. I promised a friend if she graduated high school then I'd take her to Forks.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Wooo Hooo !! The EDC and Lex are back !!!!! *Waves* To Everyone !

First order of business:
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and Santa/Emmett got you what you wished for.
Carrie - I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Forks and your family made it home safely and those pictures are great.

So as everyone knows I had Emmett today and we had lots of fun causing some destruction:
Morning Demolition
Afternoon Demolition
Evening Demolition

Thanks to Emmett and my family, I had a wonderful Holiday !!!! :D
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh wow, Shannon!! You must have had lots of fun today! :shock: Hey, I call Emmett after...lets see...was it Kat or Mimi who called him next? Well, I get him after the last person who called him, does that make sense? I haven't had him in so long.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OK Since some people didnt know shannon and i somehow got him on the same day..:s anywho i dont cre i had my fun.( gets on pager) "calling all clen up crew for shannon and cams demos"

#1 http://www.poica.org/editor/case_studies/jvn09.jpg
#2 http://swamplot.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... e-demo.jpg-> this must have been a joint.. were you there too shannon?
#3 http://www.alternativenews.org/images/s ... lished.jpg
#4 http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/&/&/images5/ ... lished.jpe

YEAH i was busy.. well i hope the clean up crew are ready. this is a big mess to clean up

LOVE CAM<3 :ugeek: --> i happen to LOVE this guy :D
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

hello evry1!

just to start, some ppl. who PM me, kinda get confused on the topic of whether im a grl. or boy... but im grl. who is wretchedly ocd, and especially emmett!

wow, just reading through a couple of the posts by some of the crew, dis really sounds to fun to try. well, to start...

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
since my close friends natalie got me da most awesome of awesome hats with da amazazing truly genuine fact dat "EMMETT CULLEN IS MY HOMEBOY." i was into him since a beginning...

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
funny, big, realistic and a true fighter!

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
i dont wat its called, but i cant ever be mad at him! i doubt anyone else can be mad, angry, frustrated, etc. with him.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
the arm wrestle in breaking dawn or the brawl wit jasper in eclipse!

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
i agree completely

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
am i writing too much?
wat type of music would emmett would like to listen to? who would be his favorite music artists?
sry. if this was on da last thread

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hello, museicalking!! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. Now, we are planning this thing on this thread called a promotion/holiday party tomorrow night, and I think thats where I'm going to give you a title. See, on the EDC, we have these things called ranks, and you get promotions the more you post. I have been gone on a trip to Forks :) the past week, so lots of promotions will be made tomorrow night. I usually welcome and give out promotions as they happen, but at the party I will give you your first rank. :)

Before then, please feel free to post and get in to discussion (which we don't really have right now...). Its great to have you here. :)

Oh, and the party will be at 7:00pm mountain time. I just set a time so that anyone who is able to can come on and have fun discussing things while most of us are on. :) If you can't make it, its all good. Just be sure to look back at all the pages you missed to see your first rank.

And if anyone *coughheathercough* has a topic, please stand up and shout it out!
Oh, museicalking, you had the music question. Hm...have we discussed that already? I think I can remember talking about it, but I'm not sure.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:OK Since some people didnt know shannon and i somehow got him on the same day..:s anywho i dont cre i had my fun.( gets on pager) "calling all clen up crew for shannon and cams demos"

#2 http://swamplot.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... e-demo.jpg-> this must have been a joint.. were you there too shannon?
Cam - maybe Emmett and I were there for a spell. I don't really remember since today was sooo much fun and alot of demos had taken place. :lol:

Oh and I thought you and Elise were sharing Emmett on the same day but no worries, we took care of business and got the job done all in one day, right? :oops:

I agree the clean up crew is totally needed ASAP. Do I need to get out BHG's sledgehammer or the Ruler of Doom? :lol:

Welcome to the EDC, museicalking !!
I'm skylarblue (Shannon or sky) the New Trainee Supervisor and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. urcoolcarrie (Carrie), is the official welcome wagon and she will give you your title here in the crew. We do have alot of fun and there are topics that we discuss that concern all things Emmett. So Welcome and dive right in.

Carrie - I'm so up for a promotion party. I love parties so it's going to be a blast. Can't wait and I hope the whole crew will be able to attend. You are right about the music topic, I think we talked about that somewhere in the middle of #2.

Anyone Have A Topic To Discuss?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ya carrie i think i brought that oe up a while agoo...

AND WELCOME NEW TRANNIEE! i am the crazy and maybee insane CAM! (ask anyone around here it is true.. :lol: ) i hope you have fun and rank like CRAZY :P

hmm 8 pm weser time... ill make it on.. OOO ill go om y iPod touch HAAHAHi am vair vair sneeky and will b on for the party :D :twisted:

LOVE CAM<3
P.S shannon your siggy makes me DROOL for crying out loud this guy is the sex!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Carrie ~ you are amazing!!!! thanks for those pictures..... I might take a trip to forks myself....hopefully :lol:
and yes I called him next after the last person who called him... :? don't worry I know you haven't gotten him for a long time so I think I can wait...you can have him next after the last person who called him and I'll be after you :D I still need to get a new crane after my last incident...um.. yeah :lol: ;)
Skylar~ wow you guys...you must have some fun!! nice work *high five*
Caomb~ you did great too!! wow 4 destructions in one day!! nice work *high five*
museicalking~ welcome to the E.D.C! I'm vampirechick101 but you can call me Mimi! :D hope you have fun around here ;)
For the party....I might not able to make it...are you serious? I am obsessed with this place I will be on all morning and night if necessary...wait that just sounded weird but oh well :lol: :oops:
not sure if we have asked this...though we did for Thanksgiving...and it's pretty lame..but it's the best could come up with.....what do the Cullens do for Christmas? What kind of gifts would Emmett give and receive?
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

wow. thanks for everyone in da crew for being sooo welcoming! and in record time.any discussions? uhh.. since im zoning out right now.. has anyone had any dreams somewhat related to emmett? daydreams or reveries? any real-world ironic situation in relation with emmett as a just a book-character? you can skip over dis cause im soo out of it... x-mas takes alot out of me...
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3