EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Good afternoon everyone!
It seems like its morning to me. I almost typed that. :? its almost 2 and I just woke up and took a shower! Oh, how I love staying up until 5 in the morning and then sleeping in. :D

We have a new member! dazzlingdynamite, welcome to the crew! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I'm in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. You are now ranked as a Trainee. The more you post, the higher your rank gets. Feel free to put your rank in your siggy. :)

Just a reminder to everyone to always look back at posts you missed. I announce promotions on here, and if you miss yours, you can look back and find it. Most already do this, but I'm just saying this for all the newbies. :)

I have time to answer maybe one question.
What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?
I think, as most people have said, that he likes to read them for entertainment. He would probably just make fun of them the entire time. :roll:
I also like what blackblade said:
blackblade0913 wrote:i can so see Emmett sitting in the living room reading and Alice or someone coming in all loud and him getting mad because he wants to find out what happens in a big fight or if the girl falls in love with the vamp guy or when the girl goes to meet some evil vamp or something like that he'll be screaming at the top of his lungs "NO DONT DO IT HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL!!!!!!" *pauses to contiue reading* "I JUST SAID DONT GO LADY!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE???? UGH HUMANS ARE SO STUPID!" *Bella walks in talking* "AAAHHHH!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE GO TALK THERE!!!! GRRR!!!!!" *he goes to his room so he can continue yelling at the book there*
:lol:

oh ya, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAN!!!!
I'll also be on here close to midnight wishing everyone a happy new year. Or, I guess it will be midnight for me, anyway. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

funny you should bring that up, Carrie ~ I've been talking to a bunch of different people, and everyone is bringing up the time zones/differences! no joke.

I agree with you on another point: I really like what blackblade said. it made me laugh. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

get some sleep, Carrie, you silly girl, you. *shakes head*

oh, hey, seen as I'm way off topic anyways... if anyone would like to be referred to as something other than your screename, please let us know.
thanks.

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Happy birthday, Ayan!
Man, there are birthdays left and right, huh? =P Mine isn't until April 5th. :? I kind of dread it, though. I hate getting older, for some reason. Anyway, moving on..

What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?

I think he'd have a ball reading them. I can see him picking up different vampire stories and really getting into some of them ( Even if just to make fun of them ), and comparing them to see which one was better and which one was more ridiculous. I LOVE Blackblade's answer, too. :lol: I can so picture Emmett doing that, and I laughed so hard when I read it. :p

Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advise, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

I always imagined that Emmett would have some trouble resisting a few cracks at him here and there, but overall, I think he understood that it was an important conversation, and he was happy for the both of them. He probably took the conversation pretty serious for once, helped Edward out, and saved the joking for the end, just to lighten it up. ( And probably because he couldn't resist any longer xD )
That, or he'd be teasing Edward in his thoughts throughout it. :roll:

And welcome to the crew, dazzlingdynamite! -Waves- I'm Bri, or Pandancer, and- ... Wait, why don't you guys just go and read the front page to find out my name? Haha xD I need a new introduction, anyway.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HAPPY B-DAY AYAN!! wow new years eve b-day... nice:D

And i guess i made you that cake since i am the head chef of the B&B.. :? haha kat..

I think he would think the steriotypical vampire would be funny to him.. emmett would enjoy people thinkig the could get a steak through him, ormake him stay away with garlic pshhaaw nawt :D

welcome new traniee. i love the trainees :D i am cam one of the original crazys :roll: And fell free to pm anyof us with questions :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 4h 50m for me yay... that much closer to new moon and twi tuesdays :twisted:

well talyho i must go read host.. cuz im taking it slow and not demolishing it like i did twi
:shock: LOVE CAM
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

copper curls wrote:oh, hey, seen as I'm way off topic anyways... if anyone would like to be referred to as something other than your screename, please let us know.
thanks.
yall can call me Val or Valerie if you want or blackblade is fine to i dont really care and to anoother questoin

Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advise, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

i can see Emmett making that question a lot of fun like he would sit in Carlisles office as he had glasses a notepad the whole bit and he asks Edward to come in and ask Edward about his little problem and give him very professional answers and just as Edward walks out of the room he thinks it all as it should be :lol:
Last edited by blackblade0913 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I would like to join the crew!
What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?Well I like Emmett (hes my 3rd fav) and look at my post count, I've been a member of the lex for like 3 years now and that ab out as high as it ever was, I don't know anybody so I decided to get involved in some stuff. I hope thats a good reason...

- What was your first impression of Emmett? I want to hug him, I smile everytime I see his name, Emmett was the name of my grandfather's older brother ~lol~ I've been meaning to match up birthdates and see hm..

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?his upbeat-ness, he just never lets anything bother him

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?BD jokes mostly

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?I loved it, I love the movie stick it(which he is in but you probably knew that ;) ) so i loved it

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? Not at the moment

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett? I really really really want to hug him..
and as for name IDC what you call me but (as seen in my sig) I'm Elizabeth in Jasper's army so you can call me that if you want (its part of my actual name i THINK i'll remember to answer to it) or Frito all my friends call me that (don't ask)
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

okay, I am now calling you Val.
Just a heads up, or whatever. ☺

welcome to brunetterebel010! I'm Kat, Cheerleader for EDCCS, so here's your Welcome Cheer:

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, before I leave, I’d like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ayan, one more time, and HAPPY NEW YEAR’S to all my lovely Crew Members!

Love you all, and I’ll see you in 2009. ☺

love, Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Well thank you very much for the welcome cheer, it makes me feel so welcomed here (hahaha cheesy rhyme!)
Okay so.. I'm not exactly sure who Ayan is but happy birthday?
Happy New Years (in like 7 hours...)
do I just assume I'm a trainee, or do I wait for offcial rank from the person in charge of rankings (urcoolcarrie?)
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

hehe. You wait till I come around!! :D Welcome to the crew, brunetterebel010!! I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. As you know, I am in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. You are now a Trainee. Feel free to put your rank in your siggy.

Yippee!! Only 8 more hours until 2009!! My friend is really upset about this. She doesn't like odd numbers. :roll: Who knows why.

Kat, sleep is waaaay overated. :lol: :P Who needs sleep, anyway?! Haha. NOT vampires!

Ayan is A.H! She is one of the lovely crew members. :) (obviously.... :roll: )
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Welcome brunetterebel010 (bb01) !!!!!

I'm Shannon (skylarblue or sky) and I'm the New Trainee Supervisor and I'm known for giving out nicknames or abbreviations of usernames. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be more then happy to help.

Feel free to jump in anytime. We have a couple of topics floating around so reply to any or all.

Welcome again and I hope you like it here. I just have to warn you there are a couple of people to look out for *cough Cam* *cough Mez* *cough Sierra* they are a little crazy but sometimes I can be the leader of the crazy crew! :lol: JUST KIDDING GUYS, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!