EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*Watchs as heavy equipment is driven into lot. Turns to skylar.* Make sure they get those parked without destroying anything.

*Walks into new office* Lots of room!

Alright everyone, welcome to our new place. Treat it well. (For now, this post is pretty much a cut and paste from the last thread, just to get us started. I'll be back when I have more time to edit this post and update the employee list.)

For anyone that would like to join our wonderful crew you need to post your answers to the following questions. Once you do that you will become a trainee.
-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?

- What was your first impression of Emmett?

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?

Let me answer the dilemma of one-liner posts. There seemed to be some confusion in the last thread. If it’s a complete sentence that goes along with the current discussion, it’s allowed. If however, it’s something random or even a confession of your undying love for Emmett that interrupts the discussion and flow of the thread, it’s not allowed. If all you are adding to the discussion is “I agree”, that’s not allowed. You need to ADD to the discussion. I hope that clears it up.

Remember, well-thought out answers to discussion questions will get rewarded with points toward your next promotion.

We’re here to have fun. We occasionally post links to pictures of our latest demolition assignments or our new equipment as we get them. Links are welcomed, but no pictures in the thread please.

Emmett's Demolition Crew Members:
Our Reason for Being Here
THE Emmett Cullen (he doesn't need a title, he just IS)

Management Team
Bronze Haired Girl (BHG) - Contractor - In general, I try to keep order around here.
waiting tobe dazzled (Heather) - Field Supervisor - She is in charge of starting new topics of discussion.
urcoolcarrie (Carrie) - HR manager - She is in charge of promotions. She will announce your promotion each time you reach a new rank.
skylarblue (Shannon/skylar/sky) - New Trainee Supervisor - If you have any questions about how we do things around here you can send her a PM and she’ll answer your questions.

Trainees
dandyvampgirl_13
Psugar
Alice will be Alice
edward x lover
Breathless Vampire
ReadingisSexy
vamp na hEireann
KappaGorgeous (Azy)
LoveMeSomeEdward (LMSE)
Emmettsbiggestfan (EBF)
bella c'ella luna (luna)
-Jasper (Jenni)
blackblade0913 (val)
twi-nerd

Clean Up Crew
Malaz
TinyDancer (Brea)
honeybuncheso'oats
darkrider (dark)
LeechesRule95
JasperRocks3000 (Jazzled)
museicalking

Hand Laborers
KeroroGunsoFan2009
LoveEmmettCullen

Bulldozer Trainees
Waffle of Doom
Layla_Hale
xXBeSafeXx
twilight_fanpire (Elly)
TeamEmmett (Tara)
Jack

Bulldozer Operators
Twilight <3
Dazzled
LindsOuimet
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Brella

Wrecking Ball Trainees
Garnetpixie
cascsiany (cas/Lins)
A.H. (Ayan)

Wrecking Ball Operators
Hey There Elizah
Ambrosia
ChristinasHeadache (Christina/Chris)

Crane Trainees
LionandLamb123(Kristin)
copper curls (Kat/C.C.)
Ilovetwilight (Sierra/ ILT)

Crane Operators
alellie (J9)
vampirechick101 (Mimi)
Shanon

Jackhammer Trainees
eliselovesedward (Elise)

Jackhammer Operators
Pandancer (Bri)
Meztli

Dump Truck Trainees

Dump Truck Operators

Backhoe Trainees

Backhoe Operators
cullensalloveamybinda (Caomb/Cam/Nicole)
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by cascsiany »

I wanna be first to post in the new thread. Good thing I have a question that really didn't get answered in the last thread...

So I have an Emmett question: What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

ooooh, YAY! NEW THREAD!

you're right, Cas, this never really did get answered, did it?
What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?

I'm still trying to figure out the prize. cos really, they could bet on anything, couldn't they? but as for the prize... I'm thinking more than just standard Bragging Rights TM would be at stake. :? *puts on Thinking Cap & ponders for a moment* hhm. they might have some kind of long-term deal, like: "You have to let me win in a fight once a week for a month." :twisted:

BHG, thanks oh so much for that lovely Christmas bonus! :D don't worry, your 2x4 will be back together in no time.

heh heh. *walks off with box of toothpicks and wood glue*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HAHAHA thead three and im on the first page im so hounored :D :D :D

Thanks for the complament BHG we tryed for you. and yes.. toothpics and glue.. :?

i missed this one What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?

uhh. i bet they made some.. *cough*edc*cough* bet if you k ow what i maen.. ut im allwys in the gutter so i may be wrong *facepalms*. they seem to do it over anything.. well thing in there family.. like the bet where how many newborns bella would kill in the first year.. i can see them betting over sports too.

IM IN THE 500 WOOO i was stuck in400 to long.. now mike get a clue! :roll: like thats gunna happen

well in celebrationof this new thread i went to work here you are laydezzz http://rosscalloway.com/lunchcounter/wp ... e_view.jpg --> Alaska that was chilly.. BRRR

LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I've missed practically most of the last thread. *ducks head in shame*.

Apologies, i'll definitely keep up with this one.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

It took me a few days to really mull this one over, but I have come to my conclusion.

If a human volunteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be interested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.

I believe that she would. Rosalie wants a child. Period. I do not think she would want it to be her own. She just wants a baby. However, it has to be a half vamp/half human baby so that the child would never die. I think Rosalie would convince everyone there would be no sacrifice. If Bella had not bent over and detached the placenta they were going to deliver Renesmee by c section the following day. Supposing everything went as Bella's pregnancy went, with the added insight of knowing everything before hand this time, this could turn out the same way. I think the bigger problem would be in finding a vampire with the control that Edward has, because I am certain Bella wouldn't want her Edward to donate for the good cause. Jasper is definitely out of the question, and I am not sure Rosalie would allow Emmett to do it even if he had the control. Finding a rogue vamp to do the trick seems nearly impossible, since they all have the normal diet. I do not see Carlisle wanting to do it regardless, unless it was for Esme not Rosalie. So the next question should be, is there another vamp out there that could impregnate a human for Rosalie to have the baby she wants?
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

JasperRocks3000

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

Okay well I wanna join .

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
It seemed like fun

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
That he was a big jokester and Hilarious

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
The fact that he's always got something to make you laughed planned

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
In the baseball scene where he's trying to calm rose down or when he and edward crash during the game

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
Ecxept for the lacking curls he looks just like I pictured emmett

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Nope

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Not really
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

YAY NEW THREAD!! I LOVE YOU BHG!! you rock along with skylar and of course everyone on the crew :D

What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?
hm....that's interesting considering that they are extreme. Maybe as mantioned in previous threads they dared eacother to eat food....thay might have done bets on really crazy stuff...lol I'm blank on anything else :lol:
love you guys!!!!! <3
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Woooo Hoooooo !!!!!!! - We have a new thread! Yippy!

Welcome JasperRocks3000 - to our crew. I'm Shannon the New Trainee Supervisor, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. While I am part of the management, urcoolcarrie (Carrie) is the official Welcome Wagon. So once she returns from her trip to Forks, she will provide you with you ranking/title but feel free to join in at any time.

Mimi - thanks for thinking I rock. That's sweet. :D

Wow, I actually can't think of what type of bets Emmett and Jasper would make. I think that Jasper would probably try to bet Emmett to see how long he could go without making some wisecracking comments but I'm not to sure that it would last too long.
I can see Emmett betting Jasper to see how long he could stay away from Alice's side. Since they seem connected together.

I know my answer isn't too original but that's the best I could come up with.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
JasperRocks3000

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

They would probably bet on who could get the girls {Alice and Rose } to forgive them after they were mad at them about all their betting