EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by ilovetwilight »

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

It's officially the new year here in Cali!!! Well like 15 minutes after technically... lol
WOOHOO! Were in 2009 now!! :D . Wow this year seemed to go buy so fast!!! Well I gotta run! Were still partying at my house :D lol. Oh sweet i'm a crane operator now!! thanks Carrie!! BYE EVERYONE!!!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

[coloHAPPY NEW YEARS MY CHICKY BABES!r=#FF0000][/color] (About 22 hours ago for me..) I would've tried to ge on earlier but my cousin had friends here all day..Did I mentiont hat they were all 16 yea old boys who play football..?
I hope everyone has an aboslutely FANTASTIC 2009! I can't wait to spend it on here with you guys this year! *starts earing up* You guys have made my last few months absolutely wonderful *wipes tears form eyes*

How was everyone's New Years? I am guessing some people are still recovering..? And some are probably trying to sleep it off right now :lol:

Oh and Shannon! Am I not considered a crazy one? :( I am quite disappointed..I shall now run off to the corner and sit by myself! *runs to corner by self and crys like this> :cry: * I need my Twi Twin! *cries even harder* Christina where are you???

YAY!! I FINALLY GOT PROMOTED! *Does awesome Promotion Receiving dance* :D Thank you Carrie! I love oyu girly! *runs and jumps in big bear hug*
Congrats to everyone else!

Happy Belated Birthday Ayan! I hope you had a fantastic birthday my darling! Love you! :D

And now so I am still on topic..
Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
I think he wouldn't have been terribly partial to either side of the arguement and would've seen the perks to both sides - 1. Bella's/Rose's: The family and baby they wanted to have the family and joy it brings - being in a big human family he would've knownhow special childrena dn family are and would've wanted Bella and Edward to experience that joy and love. An dhten on the other hand: 2. Edward's: He knows what it's like to have to special other-half in your life and knows how much you would do to protect and preserve the life of that one person, and therefore would've known how much Edward hated to see that baby killing Bella and would've wanted him to still have that person in his life.
I then think..yes i am still going..he may have not have taken a specific side because..OH :shock: WAIT! Hold up!
I just had an epiphany! He could've been supporting both sides of the situation but put up the side that he was on Rose's side just to keep the peace but would've also told Edward, conveniently through his thoughts, that he also knew where he was coming from (how he might do the same thing if it was Rose in the situation) and that he also supported him and isn't actually taking sides.
Wow! Did that make sense? Do you guys get me? Are you feeling me homies?? Homie G's?? (ok ignore that last bit..)

Now..Welcome to the New Members :D I am Elise. A completely awesome member of this crew! And nobody seems to be acknowledging that at the moment..Tut tut *Shakes head in disapproval* You girls make me feel so small *starts blubbering like an idiot* No, I shall keep myself together *takes a deep breath*
Anywhoo..As I mentioned, I am Elise, and I am the Captain of the Cheer Squad. SOmebody mentioned why a demolition crew needed a Cheer Squad? Well..Our cheer squad cam e about when somebody was doing awesome stuff and I kept doing completely awesome cheers for them and then for Emmett when he dropped in etc etc and then somebody said I then was now the Cheer Captain and then I slowly recruited members and Sierra joined me in the top rank because she was awesome at making up cheers and i s important to have a Cheer Squad to lift the spirits of the crew and provide an awesome friendly feel to our family :D

Oh and Kat, just for you because I love you *takes deep breath*:

Seven hundred, seven hundred, seven hundred posts
You deserve a cheer cause you post the most!
WOOOO! *flips and splits*

Anything else at the moment?? *Racks brain* Nope, not at the moment. Nobody is remembering me enough these days for me to be involved in anything..

Oh and I did have fun with Emmett last night! At least somebody likes me around here! We made our night demolition spectacular!
Elise & Emmett's New Years Eve Celebration
Wow this was a long post..But I bet nobody actually read it because nobody seems to care about me at the moment..*sniffs* Well I'll just finish and go now girls.. *walks out of room with shoulders hunched and sniffling and crying*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
bella c'ella luna
Settled in Forks

Post by bella c'ella luna »

elise, i can totally tell how spectacular and awesome you are just by that post!!!! :D :D ;)

Which side of the Bella/pregnancy argument do you think Emmett would have taken and what do you think his reasoning would have been?
**and elise** - way good call on emmett telling edward how he felt mentally!! i never considered that, and i think that is a really good point. emmett was mostly concerned with rose, how she felt, protecting her, and still being a sort of go between person/peacemaker with the rest of the family. if he came right out aand, disagreed, for example, rose would definitely not be happy. so he could have just clued edward in mentally...very, very good point.

on to my opinion - i think that emmett would have been for the pregnancy. he knows how much edward loves bella, and i'm sure he loves rosalie just as much (or we'll pretend he does). but he's been with rosalie a lot longer than edward has with bella, and he has watched first hand the struggles that rosie has with being a vampire. more importantly...the struggles she has with the fact that she will never have a child. he's watched it tear her up inside and there's nothing he could do.

if thought that bella could carry the baby to term and survive, i think he would be for it, for two reasons.
1. because it would fill a void that has been overwhelming obvious in rosalie and esme. it would make them estactic, and if emmett had the ability to make his family happy, i think he would take it.
2. he wouldn't want bella to become bitter about her inability to have a child. i think it would kill emmett to watch her change into rosalie (ok - that'd never happen, but you know what i mean! :) ). he would want to spare edward that pain, the pain of seeing bella suffer for eternity and not being able to do anything about it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!!!!!

luna<33
luna<33

como è bella cè la luna brille è strette
strette como è tutta bella a passeggiare
sotto il cielo di roma
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D And belated bday 2 Ayan...even tho I don't know you. :D I have a question that I want you people to answer.

If Emmett didn't belong to the Cullen coven...which would you think he'd pick to be in?
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Happy New Year!!

And congratulations to everyone who got promotions :D
Wow, no New Years Demolition? Haha, I thought you guys would be all over that :lol:

If Emmett didn't belong to the Cullen coven...which would you think he'd pick to be in?

Probably the Denali Coven. When Emmett is with Bella, he shows that he has a value for human life, he can even remeber some of being human himself. He also remebers the pain of the venom and I don't think he would put another human through that unless he had to. Or end up like Jasper which would probably happen, and finally realize that there were other ways to live. So, I think he would stick with the Denali's and eat animals only. :D
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

What's the current topic ?
Oh and what's the verdict in finding me a deserted island ?It would Be fun !Really 1 Oh ! And
Happy New Year !!!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ELISE!!!!!!!!! I care about cha!!!! *runs up and give you a hug, sobbing* I'll have you know, I read your ENTIRE post. :D You know what, you are considered a crazy one. :)

Jazzled, I think that the current topic is still this one:
Just because some of the crew has not answered it yet...but, if you feel so inclined, you can answer Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's topic.
Another reminder(I've been giving a lot of these lately, haven't I? :roll: ), if you have not answered the topic given, please do before you present another topic. It gets a bit confusing otherwise.

Anyway, I will go ahead and answer the question I mentioned above:
This one is hard. I've had to think about it quite a lot. I think that he would want Rosalie to be happy, but come on. I think he'd take a step back and look at Bella and Edward. There was a 99.9% chance Bella was going to die if she had this baby. Think about not only how sad Edward would feel, but also how sad HE would feel. I mean, he enjoys having Bella around. He considers her his sister. Wouldn't he hate to lose Bella, too?
So, my conclusion is that he would try to comfort Rosalie, but he would probably want Bella to live, so he'd settle on the side that she does not have the baby. (if that last sentence makes any sense, I'll be amazed.)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
JasperRocks3000

I'm not sure didn't Emmett always think that Bella was hilarious and want her around . but then again he'd want Roselie to be happy and wasn't he sad that what rose wanted he couldn't give her. I'll have to give it more thought .
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Jazzled, you are now a Hand Laborer!! Congrats! :)

And I have already answered the question, so....
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
JasperRocks3000

That's Awesome Thanks !
I just wanted to let you guys no I'm going on a winter retreat so I won't be posting as often up until the 4th then on the 4th through 6th I own't be posting at all . I have a Winter Retreat .