LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by copper curls »

Salut, mes chéries! Je suis de retour!

no worries, Val. ^ Carrie will be on soon, so she'll welcome you officially. you'll be ranked as a Trainee, but until then, you're still welcome to post on the thread, answering the topic questions, etc.

bb01 ~ my pleasure. :D I love doing the Welcome Cheer. Sierra and Elise are the Cheer Squad Co-Captains, but I get to do the Cheer on occasion, as they're often at Cheer Convention. 8-)

sky ~ what happened? I'm not in the Crazy Crew anymore?! but how can this be?! fairly outrageous, chica, if I may say. or maybe you were cleverly disguising me, so as not to give away the secret, spill the beans an d all that jazz?
okay. I get it.

anyways, love you all, and before I go, I'd like to submit a question for the New Year:
How do you think Emmett felt when Jasper and Alice joined his family?

I'll let others answer, and I'll be back on sometime tomorrow.

pip pip.
love,
Kat
xoxo

~EDIT~ HAHA, YAY!!! my 700edth post! and just in time for 2009 <-- sweet rhyming, eh? yes, SORRY, CAM! I AM A MONSTER-POSTER!
hey, Lisey, Sierra, do I get the Posting Cheer for my efforts? :P pretty please?

K
xoxo
Last edited by copper curls on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAN!!! Hope you have a great day :D !

And I believe we have a new member.... AHA! Welcome to the crew brunetterebel010! It's great to have you here. I'm *sigh* , Sierra ILT and/or ilovetwilight ! And I'm also the Co-captain of EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad), which I believe Kat has already told you about.... If you want to join our squad just PM me or Elise/ eliselovesedwardx who is the Captain :D . And Shannon; WHO ARE YOU CALLING CRAZY!? I'm perfectly normal. *eye twitch*.... most of the time... ok, a very little portion of time... Moving on:

Before Edward and Bella's wedding, Edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advise, or what do you think Emmett said to Edward about his honeymoon night?
:lol: Oh wow. Well, first I completely agree with Pandancer, that he knew it was a serious conversation, but he still cracked a few jokes because he couldn't help himself :lol: . Like: "Wear a thong! Chicks dig that" :lol:

Well I gotta go help set up for our New Year's party! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! See you all in 2009! That's so weird sounding.... lol. Toodles!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

blackblade0913 wrote:oh i dont have a rank :cry: i feel so left out
blackblade - you are a trainee right now.

Just to let all the new trainees know, that the special titles come into place the more you post. So you will eventually move through the ranks (jackhammer trainee, bulldozer operator, clean up crew, etc). The titles change here in the EDC just like on the Lex. It all depends on the number of posts.

Also, you may get early promotions depending on a well thought out reply to a topic.

Carrie (urcoolcarrie) post promotions with the new titles. So you may have to look back a couple of pages or if there has been alot of activity just send her a PM and ask if you have earned a new ranking (if you know that you've been posting alot).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, sky ~ just curious... when will BHG update the member list? cos I think I'm still listed as a Crane Trainee. :lol: I know she's busy with mod duties and stuff...

I'm going to answer my own question now, just to get the ball rolling.

I think that he would have been a little cautious at first actually. he would have wanted to protect Rose, Carlisle and Esme from any potential threat. Edward wasn't there as we know, so he couldn't ask his brother for an insight into what either of these mysterious newcomers were thinking... on the other hand, I think he would have accepted both Alice and Jasper fairly quickly, once he had decided that they weren't a threat of any kind. I guess that he would have developed a good relationship with them both ~ Alice because he probably missed having a sister from his human family, and Jasper because the guy looked like a fighter. how could Emmett resist the chance to wrestle?

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Awe Kat - I'm sooooo sorry that I left you out the crazy crew. You do belong in the group.:lol: Jeez what's my malfunction?

Val - I think that when you joined the crew, Carrie was in Forks.

*shouting over the PA system* Carrie, please check your trusty, dusty notebook and check on Val's (blackblade) status in the crew. I think that trip to Forks has affected your brain. :lol: Just kidding!!!

I don't know when BHG will update the front page. Like you said Kat, she's super busy with the mod stuff and the holiday's.

Does anyone know if we have a current topic going on, I can't remember or did I over look it? Well Duh!!! It's right in Kat's post. I think I need bi-focuals :geek: , I totally missed it.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Thank for the welcome Sierra, I did here about the cheerleading squad I never would have figured a construction crew to need one but thats cool.

Well I bet Emmett and Alice clicker, her bounciness and his fun-loving ness work well together, I bet they were family pretty quickly with jokes about her shortness and his hugeness etc. How ever, if I was Emmett, Jasper would have intimidated me, quiet, withadrawn, covered in battle scars, obviously dangerous...I bet Emmett was a little nervous about him even if he didn't let anybody know...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

i think he would have thought Alice was crazy seeing as to how she just walked and knew who everyone was but would have warmed up to her in about a few seconds and as for Jasper i think he would have gone up to him and been like "ooooo were did you get the cool scars from" and poking them and what not
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

gosh, i need to be on more often...
well happy birthday ayan! and welcome brunetterebel010!

i think emmett would have been welcoming, like he always is. and remember in eclipse when jasper was explaining his "uprisings"? edward and emmett were both the slightest bit intimidated, im guessing, from how jasper looked. but alice is the loving tiny one, and its kind of like opposite attract (not in a relationship kind of way,) emmett being big and burly, and alice being petite and statuesque. emmett would have warmed up nicely to them, then of course had to come the fight though... emmett is always up for a new challenge!

happy early new years!!! hope everyone ends the year in an a great way!
love ya'll and bye!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Oooh, I like this question!
Well, like pretty much everyone else said, I think Emmett and Alice probably clicked pretty quickly, mostly because of her bubbly-ness, and he probably found her ability useful. And I mean, c'mon, Alice is just so dag'on cute, how can you not get along with her? :roll: But I do think he was probably a little wary of Jasper at first. As much as I <3 Jazz, he could be a little intimidating, especially if he just randomly appeared at your doorstep, in tow of a little, bouncing, pocket-sized psychic vamp. :lol: But I don't think it would take all that long for them to start getting along, especially with Emmett being so open-minded and welcoming all the time.

And by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! Well, not really yet, but I thought I'd say it now anyway. xD
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-