EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by Meztli »

That is true Kat. Most people don't have sweet writing skills. So what if we do a pairing comp. One writing and one that's not such a good writer but can provide ideas. Like a personal beta for the writer. But both earn the prize. I would say the prize for the top story would be a promotion and all others, depending onhow good the story is, get certain amounts of points. Nonetheless, everyone gets something. Hmm...
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
bella c'ella luna
Settled in Forks

Post by bella c'ella luna »

hi guys!!!

i am totally ALL for a fan fic contest! love it...and i'd gladly do it alone or with a fantastic new buddy!

What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?

i can see emmett scoffing at those other vampires...saying something like, "come on, nobody dresses like that, especially not vampires. way to make the whole world think we're pansies like tom cruise."

he of course thinks that he's the real deal (which hello, definitely is!!) and those other fictional characters can't compare :)

luna
luna<33

como è bella cè la luna brille è strette
strette como è tutta bella a passeggiare
sotto il cielo di roma
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

bella c'ella luna, you are now on Clean Up Crew!
congratulations!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

I love the fanfic idea. I already wrote one about this very subject last night while I was at work. :D Of course I was already writing one from Rosalie's perspective so to go to Emmett's was not that difficult.

How do you think Emmett reacts when Rosalie tells him about her phone call to Edward, after discovering that Bella is still alive?
So since I've had a day to mull this question over, I now have a response. I think initially Emmett has several reactions to Rose calling "Emmett. Emmett, help." He would have some fear because something made Rose scream for help, caution because he didn't know what it was at first, relief when he gets back and finds that she's fine, confusion over why she screamed for help, and anger that she called Edward when he didn't have all the facts. So I think before she even says anything he's worried about her and the worry moves on to other emotions.

Happy Birthday Sierra!!
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

What kind of bets do you think Emmett and Jasper have made in the past? Also what would the prize be seeing as they can buy anything they want?
I don't know honestly....perhaps on things Alice has predicted and sports. Bella obviously and things like that. They probably bet w/ money. :D
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Wow, there are so many posts, it's insane...
Congrats for the new promotions :D

Mez - I like the Jeep game! I haven't seen any at all where I live, so maybe they don't come to England :cry:
The fanfic contest is a good idea, when you say 'from when Rose yells', do you mean from when Rose tells Edward on the phone?

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bother's him. So what do think could make him angry?
Anyone that messes with his family or destroys his happiness and/or attempts to destroy his happiness. And pick on his family. Only he can do that,
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bothers him. So what do think could make him angry?

Another question to think about...

Emmett is very protective of his family and people that he loves, so I think he would get angry if someone threatened to hurt them in any way, or if anyone did hurt them in any way. I think he would also be protective of 'his land', so trespassers would him angry, and he would want to fight back. eg, Sam's pack trying to attack
Other things that would make him angry, but not very angry, could be day to day things, such as someone being very, very annoying. Other than that, Emmett is generally happy and would just shake off things with a joke.
:D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
cascsiany

Post by cascsiany »

-Jasper wrote:Wow, there are so many posts, it's insane...
Congrats for the new promotions :D

Mez - I like the Jeep game! I haven't seen any at all where I live, so maybe they don't come to England :cry:
The fanfic contest is a good idea, when you say 'from when Rose yells', do you mean from when Rose tells Edward on the phone?

Jenni
No in the New Moon extras there is one called Miscalculation and it's from Rosalie's perspective.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
bella c'ella luna
Settled in Forks

Post by bella c'ella luna »

We know that Emmett is basically a happy guy and nothing really bothers him. So what do think could make him angry?

hmmm...i agree that emmett is very protective. from the very beginning he was protective of bella just because she meant so much to edward. like when james turned out to be a tracker, and emmett was in the jeep next to them in an instant. he was eager for the fight (probably partly because he's emmett lol) but he was willing to take the stand without question.

i can also see emmett being protective of the weak. like...if he saw someone picking on someone disabled or just a kid in general being bullied, i think he would get really angry at that. his protective streak seems to be a mile long in my eyes. other than that, i am eager to see what you guys think. he's pretty happy go lucky and i feel like most of the things that would bother someone generally roll right off his back.

luna<33

p.s. clean up crew?! does that mean i get to shower with emmett?? :lol:
luna<33

como è bella cè la luna brille è strette
strette como è tutta bella a passeggiare
sotto il cielo di roma