Thanx for the welcomes! You guys rock!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by vampirechick101 »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: YAY MIMI!!!!!!!!!:D Don't worry MTB....I missed my 500th post mark. :cry: :cry: . Let's celebrate together though! YAY! *throws 500th and 100th post party*
Of course!!! *jumps up and down*
We should all make a post party!! Congrats by the way!! 500 is awesome :D Mrs.Teddy Bear Congrats on your 100th post !!! ;)
VBrittanyV!!!~ hey there :D *hugs again* Welcome to the crew!!..yeah i know I said it twice but I'm just really happy! :D
EDIT #1 YAY ladies! 99 pages *dances* :D We can do this!!! Good bye Thread 3 we will miss you!! and Hello thread 4!! :lol:
EDIT#2 where is everyone????????? :? Elise? Carrie? Heather? Bri? Cam? Kat? crew? anyone??? :cry:
EDIT#3 !! Hey Raven!! how is it going?
Last edited by vampirechick101 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey welcome to the crew can we just call you brittany though and i am back for a little bit guys is anybody still there just so you know i still love emmet hey good job on the 100th post sorry you missed it though
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey All ! Seeing that we are on page 99, when it hits 100 ABSOLUTELY NO MORE POSTING!!!!!!!! I will PM BHG and let her know that we need a new thread.

Just a reminder to everyone please keep your post on topic and less like PM's.

Brittany - welcome to the crew. I'm Shannon the New Trainee Supervisor and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Carrie will give you your official title/ranking here in the crew but feel free to join in with any topic or conversation going on. FYI - Emmett has 2 t's in his name (just to let you know :D )

So ladies, continue on and have fun but remember no posts after 100.

Toodles!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

sorry about spelling his name wrong it is 9:45 pm were i live so i am a little tired and thanks for correcting me hey what happens when we get another thread (sorry i just joined i wasnt here for the last 2)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

vampirechick101 wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: YAY MIMI!!!!!!!!!:D Don't worry MTB....I missed my 500th post mark. :cry: :cry: . Let's celebrate together though! YAY! *throws 500th and 100th post party*
Of course!!! *jumps up and down*
We should all make a post party!! Congrats by the way!! 500 is awesome :D Mrs.Teddy Bear Congrats on your 100th post !!! ;)
VBrittanyV!!!~ hey there :D *hugs again* Welcome to the crew!!..yeah i know I said it twice but I'm just really happy! :D
EDIT #1 YAY ladies! 99 pages *dances* :D We can do this!!! Good bye Thread 3 we will miss you!! and Hello thread 4!! :lol:
EDIT#2 where is everyone????????? :? Elise? Carrie? Heather? Bri? Cam? Kat? crew? anyone??? :cry:
EDIT#3 !! Hey Raven!! how is it going?
YAY MIMI! I love post-parties...yea where is everyone before I start punching crickets for leisure and buisness... And the cheerleaders/This is a party after all..
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

ravenGirl2468 wrote:hey what happens when we get another thread (sorry i just joined i wasnt here for the last 2)
No worries. Just wanted to make sure that you are on the same page as the rest of us.

Once we get a new thread, it just keeps going as normal. You won't be able to tell the difference only that there is the "new thread smell" and you have a lot more pages to become a part of. :D

Note to all: If you are going to quote someone's post just use the parts that are necessary. All the other information contained in the post delete. Doing this will take up less space and thus allowing us more space in the pages.

I've sent BHG a PM for the new thread so hopefully we won't have to wait too long to get #4.
Last edited by skylarblue on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ok thanks for telling me that i was starting to get worried couse this is what i mostly use on here so thanks again :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Mimi! You're back! And I'm here! *receives bear hug in full force* :D

No problem Shannon! I am a good girl, remember :D

*Hugs thread* Goodbye, my love, my favourite thread (besides #1 - when I first joined) This is the one I have visited the most. I will miss you! *bursts out in hysterical sobbing and tears*

*Packs up bags and trudges out of Thread, switching lights off as she walks out with her shoulders slumped* Farewell! *Closes door behind her and locks it* :cry:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i totally agree with you i will miss this thread even though i just joined yesterday :D i have finally met poeple who love emmet as much as me :shock:
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle