Teenagers Unite

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Teenagers Unite

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ive been wanting some Olive Garden salad. My sister works there but they make her pay for meals and stuff, and she cant even eat it because she is vegeterian. All her paychecks are for about $3 she has to make money off of tips, and buy her own uniforms. If youre looking for a job, dont work at Olive Garden!
List, Gnat ♥
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I was craving chocolate covered marshmellows the other day and that night I had a dream I was being chased by a gaint one :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Last night I had a dream I was being stalked by the animated Dracula in Batman vs. Dracula, and he wanted to kill me but the only other person who could see him was my friend Eryn. Then I walked into a room filled with people cringing with pain, that were actually vampires, and one of them, that looked like this kid Dan, bit my hand and I was a vampire too. Then I woke up. It was soo weird
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The weirdest dream I think I've had is I had a dream Arnold Schwarzenager (sp?) was my P.E. teacher. He was making us lift really heavy weights and calling us all wimps. Weiiird.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I had a dream about stealing Garrett from Kate.

At the end, Kate killed me by stomping on me with her purple unicorn. Gah, why are dreams so weird?

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

debussygirl wrote:The weirdest dream I think I've had is I had a dream Arnold Schwarzenager (sp?) was my P.E. teacher. He was making us lift really heavy weights and calling us all wimps. Weiiird.
hah. That is SO funny!!

I used to have recurring nightmares about evil chairs eating me and chasing me! They were soo SCARY!!!!
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I had a dream Halloween night about Edward and Bella when they first met, but it was completely different. Edward actually took her to see his real parents but they didn't look his parents and they acted really stupid. But that's all I can really remember. My dreams are so jumbled as far as consistency that I can never remember one specific thing about it but bits and pieces.

My weirdest? Most definitely the one where my dad turned into a bat, my aunt was a witch, and for some odd reason I was talking to a hill billy in my grandparents driveway. That dream was always so weird and I hated it, especially the part where I would just think about it during the day and at night I would actually have it. My second weirdest dream was one I had not too long after my brother was born: One of my old friends (old because I don't see her anymore) and her mom came over to see him and for no reason my mom, friend, her mom, and my brother turned into wolves and were trying to attack me. I had really weird dreams when I was a kid.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Carrisa, you avatar is adorable!!!! I love Sonic!!
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Jasper<3 wrote:
debussygirl wrote:The weirdest dream I think I've had is I had a dream Arnold Schwarzenager (sp?) was my P.E. teacher. He was making us lift really heavy weights and calling us all wimps. Weiiird.
hah. That is SO funny!!

I used to have recurring nightmares about evil chairs eating me and chasing me! They were soo SCARY!!!!
You win for weirder dream! Chairs chasing you? :lol: I've had a giant snake chase me before, but nothing that should be inadiment (yeah, think I spelled that wrong). Although that would be pretty freaky. Anything that shouldn't move and would be chasing you would be scary.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Jasper<3 wrote:Carrisa, you avatar is adorable!!!! I love Sonic!!
Aw, thanks! He's my all time favorite video game character and I support him and Amy very vehemently! But, for the record, the pic doesn't belong to me but an artist at DeviantART: iheartme. She's a great artist, like a pro!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May