Teenagers Unite

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Teenagers Unite

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

haha well i dont think i can sing... but my fam are like your good... i think im just painful to listen to all around especialy to my twi hater friends..
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Are we talking about musical instruments?!
Don't get me started!
I've been made to pkay the piano since I was 6 but I only enjoy it now becasue I sing too!
I am now doing Taylor Swift's new song "You're not Sprry"
I love it! :D

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

I dont play any instruments... i can play a couple songs on the piano but im horrible at reading music. I want to learn how to play the flugelhorn because it has the coolest name ever!
List, Gnat ♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I hate playing the piano, but my mom makes me. Not that I make an effort...
But for the question what is my talent, I would have to say... the ability to make the people around me laugh or the ability to annoy people :lol: .
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'd like to play the saw. It'd just be cool to say, "Yeah, I play the saw."
I took lessons in the piano for a few years, but I always hated it. Now I'm glad I can read music, but don't regret giving up the piano. It just wasn't something I enjoyed.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Ugh i tried the piano but gave up really fast! i probably could have done pretty good but i got bored :P
Btw is "talents" our question right now?... well if not oh well... I am an actress for my school and i guess i do that pretty well, and basketball... even though i think i'm not that great at it :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Hey! OK, ok- new question! What is your favourite thing to do? Mine's sleeping :lol: And reading, drawing, listening to music ;)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

mm... thats a hard one..... i think hanging with my friends would be my number one but drama is next on my list or maybe reading or even eating chocolate.... i cd go on forever
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Favourite thing to do?...eh...Watching brilliant matial arts movies and messing with glowsticks.Making glowstaffs and swinging them around outside.It is sooo cool.Like a spaceship!!! :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

That's easy: reading, writing (my own stories and fanfics), playing video games, listen to music, and messing around on the computer. I also love to take walks, but I don't do that as often as I like. One of these days I'll drive myself to the park!

I know, that's more than one thing, but it really depends on my mood! Sometimes I prefer reading, other times games, and sometimes I want to do them all at the same time. Today I'd have to say it's a conflict between reading and games since I'm getting very far in my Zelda game but I also really want to read The Vampire Diaries! I don't think I can balance both and still be able to do my homework, so I'll have to go with one or the other. :roll:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May