Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Jengonz1982
Settled in Forks

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by Jengonz1982 »

twilight813 wrote:
Jengonz1982 wrote:Hiya everyone! I'm glad I found the 20 somethings thread :) I'm 26 and just got into Twilight last week. :eek: I know I'm a total newb. Sorry about that :(

Welcome to the Lex and the 20 something thread. have you seen the movie yet?

I have seen the movie,on opening night. That's why I wanted to read the book. The movie was pretty good actually.The acting wasn't that great but the storyline,etc was amazing. :sigh:
[imgImage][/img]
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

Hey Jengonz1982,

Welcome to the lex and this thread, everyone round here is pretty friendly!

I am so excited to see the movie, 18 days till it comes out over here. But I have just been very naughty and watched a load of movie clips on Twilight. I cant stop myself!!!
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

so one of my friends went to go see the movie for the second time and he said it is so much better the second time around. im hoping to get there this sunday but i have so much school work to finish i dont know if i am going to have time. i hate being a junior in college. so much work. and psych was the worst possible major to take on. i loved it my first semester but now its just a joke. its so repetitive. but i am excited to start my real teaching classes next semester. i have one now but whatever.. is everyone else here in college?
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Jengonz1982
Settled in Forks

Post by Jengonz1982 »

I'm hoping to see the movie a second time again soon.Sorry I'm not in college though. I just need to find someone else to go with bc I don't think my um guy will want to go with me again.
[imgImage][/img]
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I'm not in college, I'm 25 and have been working since I was 17. Right now I'm the supervisor of 3 unruly postal-workers and wish I could put one of them out in front of a couple "non-veggie" vampires, but with my luck she'd just smell foul and they'd leave her...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

^^^ hahaha

i have been working since i was 13. so i have been going to school and working since then. it sucks! im a manager at a retail store and i would like to throw a couple of them in front of "non-veggie" vamps as well. :lol:
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

I am not a Uni either, been working in retail since I left school. It has it's ups and downs! I love my job at the mo, I am buyer now for the clothing store I have been managing for 3 years.
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

twilight813
we should start a store for "non-veggies", we could get rid of problematic staff and they would get food :lol:
Sorry, bad humor, but it's been a bad day and I just saw that in my head. Mine might just get decapitated tomorrow, or I'll just steal her phone. Seriously, if you're over 50 you should know better then to spend half the workday speaking with your son/husband/brother/who ever you can find... :evil: And MY boss says it's his thing to bring it up, and that he will, AFTER the holidays... I'll sell my boss in that store too...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
stupid_lamb85
Wandering Through Town

Post by stupid_lamb85 »

Hey all :) Just found this thread

I am 22 going to be 23 in less then a month :) I am married and have a 2 year old little boy. My husband is my edward I am SUPER lucky. He has a few cute jacob traits as well. I am a stay at home mom so twilight is my escape for myself. My hubby just started reading the series he is almost done new moon. He wanted to know why I kept comparing him with edward. Now he is hooked he loved the movie as well. He was so mad at the beginning of new moon when edward left that he speed read through the book between last night and this afternoon. He phoned me earlier to gloat that edward was back but he is still angry with him lol. anyways I am glad I found the 20's thread :)
My twilight diet blog http://nyxd.blogspot.com
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

LOL...ahhh...nothing like the Holidays to bring out people's annoying tendencies! A non-veggie store...classic... :lol: