Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by Wingtear »

Lily - :oops: Oh, I'm sooo glad they liked it! I was a bit unsure if they would agree with the scent... I mean, I guessed that Leah would be happy to smell, you know... nice, but the boys... :?
If James proves to be too much trouble, call Architect, he's been doing miracles for over-all safety. And he seems to be a gentleman to, how Edward....

I updated the staff-list up above!

And we've got holiday greetings from the Cullen family. They sent us this lovely photo of Nessie, taken during her first day, just been cleaned up. She's so precious...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

sorry, i almost got eaten by angry tweens at the xmas light show...luckily architect threw them into a lake! haha good call sending him with me ninna!

no worries!! i am definately re-reading every email i get at least 3 times...i only respond to the serious inquiries...the pranks get "x-ed" muahahaha :twisted:
the banquet is still on for jan. 3rd, definately! i'm so excited! hopefully our new thread will be up by then (grand re-opening party anyone?) elizah--perhaps some insurance papers could be drawn up, just in case any "accidents" happen? waivers of some sort relinquishing us from financial responsibility in case something goes awry?
**side note, the lex was down all day, and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack lol I NEED MY GEN-Y FRIENDS! ya'll make my evening, you really do :D **
~Amber
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Yea! The Lex is back up!

That card from the Cullens is so precious...I bet Alice picked the outfit ;) LOL