myvamp~ Thanks & welcome!! ^^^^ :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
myvamp
Settled in Forks

Re: Gex X--the 30 something thread

Post by myvamp »

shanon wrote:myvamp~ Thanks & welcome!! ^^^^ :D

No problem! I know how it is on the internet when you just can't put your finger on what you're looking for..that's why I started my own vampire chatboard.. So then any vamp fans could come hang out and chat.. This site is great..I love it but it does have teens.. so I feel like you can't really express yourself..ya know? Oh and we're not goth or anything like that..just a bunch of gals who love all things vampire!! I hope everyone comes and checks us out..we have so much fun everyday..especially in the Twilight thread.. LOL!!

When I get home from work I'm going to skip around this board some more and see what is happening here as I just fell upon it today again..I signed up awhile back and forgot about it until I cleaned out all my emails..
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

HI myvamp and welcome to the 30's club... these people are so funny! I love them tho! i'm looking for my twin lol
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Welcome myvamp, to the land of the Cullen-obsessed, the retro-addicted, OCD, fun-loving, slightly bizarre GenXers. there's always room for more!!!

I can't believe we're at the end of this thread! Bring on the new one!
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

Man, I am gone for a few days and miss all the funny stuff! Welcome myvamp, christinasheadache,& HP&TL!
Oleander I,too, am proud of being a slightly quirky GenXer...normal's boring. ;) That is what makes this thread so much fun.
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Okay - Just got my Twilight movie companion... which I didn't think I needed.

First, let me share with you all. It isn't just a companion. It is a book! I really expected a glorified magazine. This is a huge thick book. Okay, not Twilight thick but I'd say it was worth the $. Yeay, I have something else Twilight to read. Wu-hu!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

^^^^Ohhh! I want that!^^^^
Gotta leave the boy home w/ Daddy & visit Borders...! :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

sigh...i have to wait like a chump and get it on the 28th.

Twinnie, is it as good as it looks? Are the photos glorious and swoon-worthy?

Seriously though, what is it with people driving around in tricked-out cars listening to 80s power ballads? Another car drove by me today blaring "I Wanna Know What Love Is" and i'm completely baffled! did i miss a memo? Are we supposed to be doing that? I feel so left out! If this madness doesn't stop i'm going to find myself a ghettoblaster and walk around downtown blaring "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake or perhaps "Love Bites" by Def Leppard!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

*Exersize some self-restraint* Spook!! I'm so anxious to see the movie companion book! I'm glad you got your copy! I REALLY want one, and I am going to get one, but I must make myself wait until after the movie comes out- I have seen so many pictures online; there can't be too much more that they haven't showed us... I don't want to see the whole movie in still-format. Sure, I could buy it this weekend, but my curiosity will get the better of me if it's just lying around the house... I want to leave some element of surprise.

Welcome to MyVamp and HP&TL, the Newbies of our little club! Put your feet up, pop open a Tab and a bag of Funyuns and let the good times roll! :P

Oleander- you made me laugh outloud, seriously! I can picture you walking around with a big boom-box over your head dancing in the street!! Thanks for making my night!! :lol:
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Oleander, I can get with the Whitesnake but Def Leppard, I know they were popular back in the day but I think they were totally overrated.

One of our dance routines for cheerleading (yes I was a high school cheerleader) and our coach made a routine to Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Can you imagine a whole group of girls doing a routine to that song in front of an entire gym full of people (especially horomone driven guys) and let me tell you the routine wasn't PG.

Wasn't a big Def Leppard fan but now that I think about it Whitesnake was a little more risque (sp) and what about Winger's "She's Only Seventeen"?

I loved the hair band music but was also into the "New Wave" as they put it back then.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!