Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by skylarblue »

Hello Everyone !!!!

bac - i love the font colors too and try to use them as much as possible. They make me happy :lol:

I was having the best chat session with Lynz and Kym and I got kicked out.

I hate living on broadband and not cablespeed or FIOS. I need to get one of them soon or I will go completely insane or combust.

Lynz - sorry about that and where did Shannizzle come from? Love it though :lol:

I have to get up early tomorrow to get my hair did and I'm so not liking the idea. I need to go to get those stray gray's covered. HATE THEM, I'M NOT THAT OLD TO HAVE GRAY HAIR!!!!! Yes, I just admitted that, how embarrissing (I think I spelled that so wrong).

Any Whoooo!

Toodles!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

I am back from Mississippi!

and i am tired.

don't have four kids. just don't. and if you do, i applaud you. *APPLAUDS* seriously. my cousin's nephews and niece she now has thanks to her marriage stayed over with her and her husband that past couple of days...and i was called in as reinforcement. it was fun, but...i don't want kids yet. lol. :lol: seriously though. :geek:

hello bac! welcome to randomness!

haha mary, are you awake now?? [when i was texting mary this morning she was still in bed and was confused by my message...she replied back "you message confused me? tm? ms? and you think you're in egypt?" (<<thats not word for word its just what i remembered) :lol: i had said i was in egypt, ms atm..lol] i hope you went back to sleep hun!!! :P

um, hullo to everyone else! i only read back the last half of page 9...i didn't even check to see when the last thread ended..

oh yeah, Happy New Year! and Happy New Thread!! :mrgreen: too bad it could have been 2009-thread # 9...oh well.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Layla aka Brittany!
Hi Shannon!

So I figured out my new years resolution: I'm going to learn how to play guitar. Yes.

Random: I'm having Special K Chocolatey Delight for dessert, not bad. . . . .

Random: Ah, Lynz, yes, that should have gone to PM.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Hi everyone:

ok random stuff..

I'm still ignorant about this thread, bear with me.

I have a couple of tests this week (major)! but I haven't studies because I was too busy re-reading new moon and breaking dawn..

Happy New Year to everyone I haven't greeted yet..

Michael Copon.. ugh.. (sorry , MC fans)
I still think Taylor should be in new moon.. (even though I'm not Team Jacob, I'd still be pissed if they replaced Taylor)..

I love MS , hope SM finishes it soon..

*sigh*, hopes..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Shannizzle- fo' Shizzle see thats where it came from- i am strange i know! but you love me anyway!
and what happened on GmAIL! it was such a lovely CHAT.
BY THE WAY- you need to text me.. i got a new phone and none of my numbers saved. so text me for shiz.

BAC! welcome to randomness! thanks for reading the rules! that makes the Keeper happy.

i should be reading. But i was talking to Jet on FB.
and now i am talking to mary-- she misses the brothers.

all of you talking about school- reminds me that my son goes back on Monday... I don't want to be getting up early again.. crap that sucks
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

My random mind is back on track.. or off, depending how you look at it... :D

My fingers hurt from playing too much Guitar Hero tonight...

I can't wait for tomorrow when I get to see Twilight again! And get the book (I randomly have the other 3, but not the first one!)

I find 50 degree weather in Southern Cali way too cold!

And I was sad to hear that John Travolta's son died...

All those stories about kids freaks me out because I can't decide if I want them or not... and 4 sounds like too many to me! Kudos to your cousin for being able to manage that Layla_Hale!

Hmmm... hope I didn't break any rules 8-)
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

haha layla--i did indeed go back to sleep for another four hours or so. and i was only confused because you said "a tm" with a space, instead of atm. otherwise i might have figured out what atm meant sooner. anyway.
glad you're back haha.

marlee! i dunno where you are but lynz told me you don't like any of the brothers!! what?! that's mind boggling. i don't understand you :lol:
kidding. i still love you. just more brothers for me!!

random: i just finished my scarf! i used up the entire skein of yarn and the scarf is still really short. oh well. next time i'll just use bigger knitting needles!! or something. i'm going to make a GREEN scarf next. i'm excited.

lynz and i are having a discussion about whether or not i should spend my money on the insider's guide to BDB or a new bra from victoria's secret. tough decision....
she thinks i should just go braless :lol: no. okay, this is borderline too much information so i'll stop.
probably i'll choose to buy the insider's guide.

i'm tired. i think i'll eat some ice cream and then find a new book to read! toodles

EDIT: one-tuff-cupcake--Wake is an excellent book! i actually have a signed copy of it haha. my english teacher in high school knows the author--i think he did some editing for her, actually, and read her manuscripts and such--so that's how i got hooked up with a signed copy. haha. hooked up. i'm a loser. anyway, you know you can be her facebook friend? she actually replies to your wall comments and such.

ahem. i did find a book to read! it's called Loved Walked In by Marisa de los Santos. it's good so far!
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh man guys!
7 pages..
Too many to read right now.
I was so mad..the Lex wouldn't work for me for awhile!

Thanks Lynz for the help! lol
It worked!

So I watched Into the Wild with my boyfriend earlier. We both gave up on it. Its too long and boring. And Kristen Stewart was in it..for like 10 minutes. lol

Omg Monday is in 2 days!!
:D
I'll be getting Dark Lover!
Yay!

Well I may be around..if not Night <3

Oh and my friend was in labor today! I'm excited to see the baby!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Oh look o_O A new Randomness thread. Laugh.Out.Loud.

Time for a new year of random fun ^_^

AniiwaiiZz, the first three days of 2009 have been boring. Not many parties. No one seems to care that 2008 is over. Laugh.Out.Loud.

*cough*

Hmmmm????? Nothing really random to say, since it's been only three days of 2009.

I can feel this year is going to be stink, boring, hard, tough, tiring, hot and long for me T_T Hopefully it doesn't.

Well I'm tired and going to bed. Laugh.Out.Loud.

Night Night :D
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Gah, it's so depressing that Monday is coming soon. :cry:

Chloe: Yes, you should learn to play guitar! Haha, I'd go to NC and teach you myself if it wasn't so far away from Cali.

So I was soo exhausted today. Babysitting the little brothers. They were fighting and it was NOT pretty. I was so exhausted that I thought I'd just lay down and rest at around 7pm but then ended up falling asleep, and I didn't even eat dinner yet. But when I woke up around midnight (two hours ago,) I suddenly just burst into tears! And I didn't know why but I couldn't stop sobbing!

^More signs that point to how freakin crazy I am. Gosh, maybe I need therapy? Haha, just kidding.